Part title

Satya did not go to dining hall. Her ego was hurt. Krishna came and tried to convince her but she did'nt alow him to speak. He went back and told Arjun. Now you should achieve this feat. I already told you it is your task.

Arjun was desperate. Madhav, How could I tame that tigress who always competes with me? She will throw me out I am sure,he said. Krishna smiled at his Parth.
You don't know your talent. Did'nt you achieve the impossible when you pacified Krishnaa? Arjun is confused.
But she is my wife.Madhav.and she loves me a lot. He reasoned.
Krishna laughed and said. Great revealation indeed.but Satya also likes you,even though she competes with you.
Arjun admitted.ofcourseKrishnaa also said so.Krishna encouraged his friend. Now boost up your courage and tame the tigress.
Arjun reached Draupadi's mansion where Satya is relaxing or fuming with anger. Draupadi is in dining hall . She thought that it will be better to leave Satya alone for sometime.
Arjun knocked the door and Satya opened thinking that it must be Draupadi. She was taken aback on seeing Arjun.He entered inside and enquired innocently. Krishnaa did'nt return yet?
Satya nodded her head and waited impatiently to see him leave. Arjun relaxed on the Asan ignoring satya's discomfort. Satya blurted out. I will close the door if you move out. She said.
Arjun feigned surprise. Why? He questioned.
Satya clarified. Because I want to be left alone.
Arjun smiled.Why are you so unwelcoming today? he asked. Satya got angry.
Why should I welcome you today ? For helping your bosom friend in fulfilling his wish?
Arjun firmly replied. No. Not for that. But certainly there is something which makes me deserve your welcome.
Satya asked bluntly. Don't try to fool me with your words.
Arjun pretended to be hurt. You know you are the only one with whom I want to share today's thrilling experience since you have the taste. Satya looked into his glowing eyes.
Arjun continued. You know what ?We got the thrill of our life today. We went to hunt the animals. We killed many.we took some elephants also with their trainers into the forest.
Satya was curious. For what purpose? Why do you need elephants? Satya forgot her anger and questioned.
Arjun smiled. To challenge the tiger . Actually we went to hunt the ferocious tiger only. The villagers who dwell on the Yamuna banks complained about the terrible tiger which is attacking them time and again and killing small children and innocent people. So we are ready with the elephants to divert the attention of the tiger if it attacks us.
Satya is listening with utmost attention.what happened then? She asked.
Arjun continued. It is after sunset we did our expedition. It is the time generally the tiger will attack the adjacent village. The victims will be cow herds,or women carrying water pots. But even after the probable time the tiger did not show up. We told the trainers to keep silent and make the elephants also standstill. Suddenly the birds stopped twittering .
There was an unusual calm in the air. I fixed my arrow on the Gandiv.krishna is ready  with his discus though I said I will manage the tiger. Suddenly an angry growl and a roar was heard. The yellow black tiger hurled on the elephant and threw the trainer down. Before it could proceed I released my arrow which wounded the tiger but not killed.
The tiger stood still yelled in pain then became silent. I watched its eyes and steadied my stance.
Satya got tensed up. Then? She asked. Then the tiger jumped into the air and readied itself to attack the elephant and the trainer, my arrows stuck it in the mid air and there ended the matter.
Satya wondered. Your arrow caught it in mid leap? How did you measure the timing? If it misses it may strike you even. Arjun shrugged his shoulders. Just like that. Now don't ask me to show the feat again.

Satya laughed heartily and smirked. Why did'nt you take me along? I would have watched it.
Arjun retorted. You know then the tiger will bounce upon you as you are the dearest wife of Madhav the miracle doer. Satya sulked. Don't say that. He is a flirt. He utilises the opportunity to explore new experiences.

Arjun said softly. But ultimately he will return to you only as you are his destination. All other girls are like restrooms in the middle. You are his goddess. Tell me did he give any reason to feel he does'nt care for you?
Satya thought for a while. Of course no. She said.
You know Satya men always wander through different stations or attractions but their destination remains same. You believe it or not Madhav  can't survive without you.
Satya looked at the handsome archer who sounded sincere and real. Suddenly Krishna and Draupadi came inside . Their faces  showed that they are listening since long time.
Krishna approached Satya and caught her hand. Believe it or not nothing is planned before. Forgive me if I hurt you.
Satya looked into his beautiful face and turned her looks to Arjun. Arjun winked to her indicating her to oblige.
Satya smiled and placed her hands round krishna's neck. Promise me you always remain Satyapati,though you have many girls in your life.
Parth is my witness. Krishna sounded serious.
Satya laughed and said. Panchali I told you. These two are impossible to tackle. So saying she accepted the stretched hand of Krishna and walked out with him . She winked at Panchali and said Enjoy your night.
And she left with Krishna. Panchali looked at Arjun with surprise. How smartly he changed the mood of Satya by telling his feat which she likes. Satya worships heroism that is why his feat with tiger enamoured her and changed her mood. Arjun pulled her close and stated. Some one doubted me and almost fainted suspecting an innocent one like me. What punishment should she  receive?
Draupadi 's face turned red. How could he watch her that keenly.? Nothing escapes from his razor sharp eyes.
She was thrilled remembering the way he struck the tiger in the midway.
Why are you silent? Are you ready for punishment? He asked with a naughty glint in his eyes.
Draupadi  sincerely admitted. I am sorry I misunderstood that You brought another co wife for me.
Arjun seriously said. How could I? I said I won't bring any one into Indraprasth.
Draupadi pushed him away and went to her favourite place. Her jasmine plants are filled with blooming jasmines that  are elated. Their worshipper is back. Arjun hugged her from back and whispered. I missed you Krishnaa.
Panchali turned to him and smiled..Parth got mesmerised and lifted her to reach their favourite destination..her jhoola
He stammered in his droolworthy voice..Is this our first Milan?
Panchali blushed like his new bride.