Part title

Lavitra reminded Rekha. Arjun is your brother's rival. Even The demons of sindhustan who are our neibours hold him as their  rival. Now don't go by looks. You will face the anger of your brother if you lose your heart. Rekha did not reply.Try as much as she can she is unable to forget those hazel eyes.             

Arjun took Draupadi to Kalindi. She is in Revati's chamber. Kalindi greeted them both with friendly regard. She complained to Draupadi. He is the one who made my wish fruitily.But he did not show his face till now leaving me in the midst of strangers.
Arjun laughed and said. "You know Kalindi your Lord entrusted me the great responsibility of pacifying Satyabhama. Thank god She relented. I could sleep well"
. Kalindi praised Draupadi's beauty to sky level. Panchali in heaven your beauty is so famous that apsaras have a doubt now that they should change their names. I  go to Amaravati once in a week to meet my friends. Your husband's valour is worshipped there. Your swayamvar was witnessed by all the celestials from heaven. Arjun is too famous there. Especially female admirers. I doubt if he can return safe by chance he goes to heaven. She  does'nt know why but Draupadi  Felt Kalindi is predicting future.
Arjun informed Kalindi that her marriage has been fixed after two days. Draupadi. Offered new dresses to Kalindi and placed four of her maids in her service. She said.Satyawould come to meet you in the afternoon.
Kalindi looked at Arjun who understood her heart. Don't worry I will bring Madhav here,at some point of time. When they came out Draupadi questioned him.How did you know that she waits for Govind.?
Arjun laughed. My dear Krishnaa who would a girl wants to meet? Obviously her dearest husband only. Kalindi is no exception. I remember how your eyes used to search for  me in Kampilya.
Draupadi turned her face. Knows everything but pretends as if he does'nt know her heart. For his Brother's sake. She went to her dressing hurriedly as the time for Sabha is nearing. Arjun also followed her as he has kept his Gandiv in her mansion. Draupadi became ready with traditional ornaments and the costliest  scary as she should present herself as the queen of Indraprasth. Arjun observed her and took her to the mirror and asked her to relax
He removed all her haras, necklaces and kept only the simplest chain with a pendent. He took off all her diamond bracelets and made her wear simple bangles. He untied her hair which is rolled in a big bun and made Malini do the single plait for her. A very cute mang Ka tika hung in the middle parting of her hair. Arjun asked her to wear a light blue plain silk saree with  very little work on it. And  instead of the heavy crown he made her wear a simple silver half crown . Draupadi  could not believe her eyes. She is really looking different.But what would Kunti and Yudhishthira say?
Arjun assured her. Mother won't say anything. I assure you. He then pretended calling Malini who went out. For what? Draupadi questioned. I would send message that we two are not attending Sabha.
Draupadi is worried. She placed her hand on his fire head . Arjun said with a serious face. How can I let this awesome beauty go and waste time in that tiresome Sabha. Rather I can give rightful credit to your beauty by worshipping it heart fully. Draupadi understood his meaning and moved away from him.now  don't be naughty and spoil my make up. Already I am tensed up.
Arjun gathered her in his arms and delicately touched her lips. I  oblige on one condition. You should be in a way that I wanted you to be this night.Arjun firmly stated. Draupadi hid her smile and nodded in approval. As she came out to proceed yo Sabha Govind crossed her path and commented. The Arjun Effect?

Arjun asked Krishna.why did'nt you meet Kalindi not even once? How did she feel?
Krishna smiled. We are at Indraprasth . Not on the banks of Yamuna. Balaram Tau,would not like such things.
Arjun laughed. As if you care for such things. I know you are afraid ofSatya.you do one thing. You take Satya there. Satya wants to meet her. Your purpose also will be served. Krishna made a face as if scared.
Parth, looks like you are enjoying my situation. You know how Satya will react even if I just look at her. You want to throw me in trouble? Not fair. Arjun said. Then take Subhadra with you That would work.
I will engage Satya in conversation. Krishna nodded his head. I don't want to take risk. Today Satyaki comes with Pitasri and Maata. So let everything run smooth. But I want you to carry my message to her.
Arjun laughed. You are too clever Madhav. That way you appease both of them. I should learn the tricks from you. Krishna asked. Why do you need tricks? You are managing perfectly. Arjun replied with apprehension. You know your sister is unwell and she took proper rest and did'nt check me at all. Now she is fine and by all means she would expect me to stay with her. But...
Krishna laughed . You want to worship your Krishnaa who suffered a lot for your sake. Arjun  is desperate. I can't repay her in any way for what she did for me. Even if I stay with Subhadra my inner conscience will nail me .your Krishnaa is waiting for you.Krishna placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder.Dont think that deep. Ultimately both love you and adjust to circumstances. Let us go to Sabha. Your Eldest must be fuming at us for not maintaining Sabha discipline.
By the way I  met Krishnaa,I have to accept .your artistic fingers did magic on her. See the reactions in Sabha.I think every one will swoon today.
Arjun smiled with embarrassment.Simplicity is the most beautiful ornament Madhav he said.
I agree Parth. Krishna supported his Parth. ...
the Sabha started perfectly on time as Maharaj is particular about timings. Maharani Kunti is seated along with the queen of Indraprasth a rare sight as Kunti these days is not taking active part in administration. When the brothers and Kunti looked at. Draupadi they were spellbound. With minimal make up she looked devastatingly beautiful and they understood the influence behind it. Bheem expressed his shock. You took off all ornaments. Still you look more beautiful.yudhishtir remarked. But you should have retained the crown.The system should be maintained.
Priyamvadha offered I will go and bring it. Kunti stopped her. No need. For one day it is fine. She is the queen even without the crown.Draupadi sighed with relief.
She does'nt want to disappoint him even at the cost of Yudhishtir's disapproval.As usual every one took their seats. But no trace of Krishna and Arjun. Even Balram came in time.Yudhishtir looked at Draupadi in a questioning way. The regular proceedings started. The chief finance officer who works in co ordination with queen submitted the financial report with admirable perfection. Indraprasth's income and  expenditure presented with the information about the new projects started and old projects sustained.
Kunti felt immensely pleased. She got a gem as her daughter in law. But where is her son who is responsible to bring her into her family.At that moment Krishna and Arjun appeared  at the entrance.Satya who is sitting with Subhadra behind Draupadi looked with suspicion.Krishna gave an explaination.The tiger shot by Parth was brought by the villagers. We were stopped by the crowds . We regret our delay.
Yudhisthir invited Krishna inside with respect. You need not offer excuse Krishna.only thing is important defence related matters are to be discussed. Bheem and Arjun's presence is needed.Bheem proudly stated. Indraprasth's army is well prepared and trained. There is no lapse in security. 
Sahadev stood and informed. In the southern side the sindhustan area needed to be taken care. The demons who rule there stopped our ships which started with valuable gems and other things entered the Sindhu but they were taken into custody by the king of demons Lohitaksh. We hear that Naga king Vasuki supports the demons and it must be a conspiracy.
Yudhishtir asked . Any action is taken till now to release the ships? Sahadev replied. Bhrata Arjun sent them a warning to release our ships otherwise they have to bear the consequences. We are waiting for their response.
Bheem got up to fire. They are trying to provoke us. Arjun,why should we wait for their answer? Let us take action.Krishna clarified. Bhrata Bheem, even a rival should be given a chance. Parth is right. Let them clarify their stand. Drupad also supported. Arjun is right. Let us wait for their response. If they refuse to release our ships Arjun should go and deal with it. Yudhisthir declared.
Draupadi got frustrated. Again he will go on expedition. She is every minute apprehensive about her new found bliss with her beloved husband short lived only.Arjun glanced at her dull face and understood...
Rekha got up in the middle of her sleep.she again saw him in her dream. Why is he appearing in her dream? She woke up Lavitra and told her . She is disturbed and asked Lavitra. Do see the stars and planets and try to guess the outcome. You also know astrology.  Lavitra studied deeply and stated. Rekha looks like you will meet him very soon.There is a possibility of an intimate relationship between you two.
Rekha looked at the portrait drawn by lavitra with dreamy eyes. ...
Arjun stayed with Subhadra who is too happy that her parents are coming by early morning. She hugged Arjun and said. It will be fun to watch the marriage. I liked Kalindi. She praised you so much. Arjun shared her happiness and made her feel special. After midnight Subhadra slept with contented face,Arjun got up and reached Draupadi's mansion.
Malini who opened the door told him that princess is suffering with severe headache and just then slept. She gave way to Arjun and closed the door. Arjun slipped beside her whose face is showing signs of pain even in sleep. He started massaging her forehead smoothly. He knew how much hard work she is putting up to handle the finances of Indraprasth.She hardly rests on her own.He knew she does all the work mainly to keep her self busy .Destiny hardly let them stay together. Just when she finally feels the bliss in his arms he may have to go again for war.
He posessively hugged her and kept her head on his heart. Draupadi opened her eyes and stared at him. She curled herself into him and clasped his neck like a small child. The two loving souls communicated through silence ,there are no words spoken.