Part title

Sahadev called the maid who brought Aushadhi milk  and asked her to keep it there. 
Bharata Arjun,drink that instantly.  It will restore your energy back. " he said.
Arjun smirked at him. "What happened to my energy? Did I go for a battle that you became ready with your tasteless aushadhi milk?"The way he stressed the last two words  made Draupadi smile.She turned her face away to hide her smile. Arjun saw her smile and scolded Sahadev. Why did you bring her here.She should be attending the royal dinner arranged for Kakasri,no?  "
Sahadev  got apprehensive as he feared Draupadi may get angry at his brothers' attitude.  But to his surprise Draupadi  did not care at all for Arjun's outburst. She took the glass in her hand and stretched it out. Sahadev felt happy and got relieved.He told Draupadi to bear his tantrums as he always is reluctant to care for himself.
Now Princess,I will arrange for the scented hair oils that can tame brother's hair properly mother would always do it herself but she is tensed up thinking about our Hastinapur visit. "So saying,he went out to call the maids.
Arjun got up and moved towards his mirror trying to suppress his flying locks.  Draupadi defiantly approached him and said in a steady voice."If you are so conscious of my duties to attend to the Elders and guests, let me tell you now also I am doing my duty of attending on my husband"
Arjun was shocked  as he never expected her to be so blunt . He took that glass from her and completed it as fast as he can.  Then looking into her eyes said "Happy now. ? "
Draupadi nodded her head and  observed his thick curly hair that became untamed due to his stay outdoors.How can a man possess such luscious hair?she wondered.Every one praises her long black hair that reaches down.But Arjun's hair has that alluring quality that she desperately wanted to arrange it by herself.
Arjun gazed into her lotus eyes that are so transparent and exposes her every thought filled with what he dreaded to think even.love for him,her eternal truth.
Now go and attend to kakasri,krishnaa,I will manage with the help of maids and Sahadev.  " 
Draupadi's face changed its colour on hearing  the word maids. 
She looked at him with anger and asked,So the great Savyasachi takes pleasure in having the services of maids rather than his wife,"
The way  she said those words made Arjun laugh heartily. He forgot his own laid down rules and spontaneously held her face in his hands and teased her so posessive?too bad krishnaa, what will you do if Aarya or other beauties  enter inside your territory? "Draupadi got miffed on hearing the name of  Arya  and turned to go.