Part title

Bheema is on cloud nine.He is enjoying every minute  being with Draupadi.The marriage process is going on with Bheem. Doing every thing in his own way.Yudhi,Kunti and nakul are on their tows lest Bheem would go over the top and make it hard for the royal priest.Arjun was strictly restricted to his chamber as Kunti feared he would again throw himself into any kind of adventure which may cause tension .Krishn stayed back with him as per Kunti's wish. Satya is changing places ,visiting the mandap once and disturbing the friends at her will.      
                                      For Arjun it is irksome to stay indoors  without practice or do things at his own accord.He looked at Krishna with irritation.Why did you agree with mother?How boring it is to stay without activity.Madhav let us go to the stable and see how  my pavan is doing. He pleaded with Krishna.   Not done.Parth.Let Bua be happy attending to Bheem's marriage.Arjun's face got clouded for a moment and became normal again.Let us go to Bhrata Bheem's marriage then.Krishna looked seriously into his eyes Got the courage to see her with others?  Arjun said assertively.Yes,I can.            But my sakhi don't prefer to see you there .She may not be bold enough. Krishna said. .
Arjun answered sharply...she should better get used to it.There is no other option. Arjun stood up but Satya stopped him putting her hand on his shoulder."Arjun,Bua asked me to tell you .She had kept an abhi sheik at shiv Parvati  temple.She wants you and my lord to do that personally.She asked you both to complete it and then be present at the royal lunch."
Arjun looked at Krishna who said.Go and tell Bua that we will meet her at lunch.
Satya started to leave then approached,"Arjun,If you got bored I have so many. Ideas in my mind to make you show your techniques,Shall we try that? "
Arjun pulled Krishna almost making him fall on him and said.Let us leave before she eats my brain.Govind laughed and followed him