Part 131

Arjun is gearing up for Mission Jarasandh along with Krishna and Bheem, He and Madhav strictly warned Bheem not to reveal their plan to any one, Bheem is open hearted and boisterous , He can't keep secrets, Arjun told him only three of them are going that too in the disguise of Brahmins, He asked Bheem to brush up his boxing skills as Jarasanth is too good at it, Kunti is worried that as usual her third son is again going away while his wife is on the verge of delivering his child, Still Draupadi is kept in dark about it, none of them are daring to tell  her that Arjun may go again, but Bheem could not keep the secret for many days from Draupadi.
He casually told her that three of them are going to Magadha.Priyamvada who is present there got worried and tried to cover up, but the damage is done, Draupadi stared at Bheem with disbelief, Then she called Malini and asked her to take her to her chamber, Bheem regretted and tried to stop her but the queen got up and went off, As it is dinner time everyone observed her absence.
Kunti asked Priyamvada What happened? Is she fine? She is sensing something wrong.
Bheem then revealed what happened, Arjun who just entered with Govind panicked, Kunti scolded Bheem, Putr, She will get stressed up, That is why she is not told about it, Arjun would have done  that at a proper time, Why are you so transparent?
Sahadev said, Mata It is not good for her health, the Raja Vaidyaa  and myself are monitoring her condition,She has fluctuating blood pressure and she is not eating sufficient food, She looks tensed up and the reason I need not tell, Sahadev looked at Arjun saying the last line.
Nakul agreed, Yes, She is apprehensive of Bhrata going for another war as it has become essential for Indraprasth, She asked me the other day about Rajasuya planning.
Kunti is worried, Kanha what should be done? Can't you postpone your attack on jarasandh?she asked Krishna,
Bua no need to panic, Panchali will reconcile, I will convince her, We should save the kings who are the prisoners of Jarasandha in time" Krishna  assured and took Arjun with him and asked him to enter Draupadi's chamber after a while.
As Govind alone went inside,he saw Malini who is massaging the swollen feet of Panchali, The queen closed her eyes and still the lines on her forehead showed her tension inside.
Krishna signalled Malini to leave and approached the queen, He placed his hand on her forehead and she murmured Govind, Yes Sakhi, I am here, How are you today he asked.
Too fine Govind  you and your friend can happily go to Magadha, Shesaid  bitterly.
Krishna said softly, Who said we are going? You heard false news, Panchali smiled , Am I a child Govind? I would like to face truth even though it hurts, Krishna said firmly, I expect this onlyfrom you, Now listen The time to punish Jarasandh has been approaching,One who has killed Bakasur will do this also,You know how cruel Jarasandh is, He is going to sacrifice hundred kings to Mahakal, Isn't it devilish? Aryavarth is looking helplessly at us, Panchali , It is our duty to redeem them.
Draupadi looked into his eyes.Krishna smiled, I read your eyes, Arjun may not kill Jarasandh but he is needed to be there, I also should be there, You know why ?Both Me and Arjun signify victory, I should guide Bheem towards killing Jarasandh and Arjun's presence brings victory .
Panchali asked Krishna, Why should I always forego my happiness for the sake of others,?
Krishna clarified, I already told you, We three are the three krishnas, Destined to carry on Devine mission, We should think about the larger picture, Be brave and Bold, You are Yajnaseni Draupadi .
Arjun just then entered and he looked at his wife who is looking heavy but is trying to look normal due to his Madhav's inspiring words, Krishna teased, You can't stay there even for a little while? I still have to convince Krishnaa, She says come what may she won't allow you to go, Arjun kept silent, He is more worried about Sahadev's words

Krishna pressed Arjun's shoulder and left.Panchali tried to get up but Arjun stopped her, He kneeled down before her,placed his head on her waist feeling the movement of his son.
After a while he said in a low voice, My son, tell your mother to forgive me for umpteenth time, I feel sorry for not being there when you arrive into this world, What can I do? Hundred lives are at stake with that Tyrant Jarasandha,Your Jyesht Pita Bheem alone can not go alone, Your Mama and me have to go, to boost his morale, As the Army In charge of Indraprastha I should follow him.
Arjun paused and again continued, I know I am hurting your mother again and again, Why is the fate so cruel that it takes away important moments of my life away from me? I know my child,you are listening, I was not present when your brother Abhi was born, I then have to go to Manivart, God is not graving me the joy of being there when my sons are born,,,,,Arjun kept silent and then looked up to see his wife .
Panchali observed the moisture at the corner of his eyes, she closed her eyes and tears rolled down like pearls.
Arjun got up bent on her and wiped her tears with his lips.Forgive Me Krishnaa he repeated his prayer.
Panchali got up with difficulty and there is pain in her eyes.She is having backache which she knew is not good for her, ,She wanted to lie down on her couch but could not reach there by herself.
Arjun understood and carefully supported her bearing all her weight, As he made her lie down,He heard Priyamvada's call , She brought Food for Both as they did not eat at all, She told Arjun, Make her eat something, or else she will sleep with hunger which is not good for the child and herself.
Arjun came inside and made Panchali sit on the couch with the support of pillows, Panchali insisted, Arjun, I didn't feel like eating,Don't press me to eat.
Arjun Took the bowl and placed another hand round her shoulder,My son is hungry,he just told me his mata is not eating properly and starving him, I said I will punish his Mata, Arjun's words made Panchali miffed with him, How do you punish me? She asked him pushing his hand from her shoulder.
Arjun kept the bowl aside and took her face in his hands, he kissed her deeply making the fire born shiver with his passion, He then moved downwards and kissed her below her neck and on her waist,He took the swollen feet in his hands and yajnaseni stopped him, How many times I have to tell you not to touch my feet?
Arjun smiled in such a way that always mesmerises his wife, You know my answer, And The complete punishment will be given after my son's arrival, You know how hard it is to wait till then?
Draupadi blushed and taunted him,nothing is impossible for you, Once you go on your mission you will forget everything.
Arjun protested, You are too harsh to say such words, Ask Madhav, he will tell how much you mean to me, Panchali saw genuine feeling in his eyes and relented, Why did't you eat your dinner? Don't you know I will eat only after you eat?
She said Arjun convinced her. Let us eat together, He called Malini and made her arrange the food by the side of her couch, He then fed her with his hands and ate from her hands.
Parth and Panchali enjoyed the dinner and after some time Arjun made space beside her and hugged her  close feeling the warmth of her love for him.