Part title

Arjun approached her and turned her towards him.What made you think that I will get angry for that reason? I thought we understood each other well. No it seems.Draupadi could not say any thing. I don't know Arjun,Why I felt like that. I can't give you a reason.She is frustrated. Arjun took her close kept her head on his heart and said softly. Krishnaa never ever think that I may get angry. That right I am giving only to you, Panchali placed her hands round his waist. She closed her eyes relieved. She felt  her husband's grip  tighten.
Slowly she raised her head and glanced at him. Arjun 's eyes are light reddish at the corners. He must have had the drink with the soldiers. Arjun smiled down knowing what she is thinking.He bent down to take her lips and remarked No drink is as intoxicating as your beauty. Draupadi's face turned red. Why did you do that and you came all the way riding the horse. Arjun laughed. Indraprasth's queen behaves like a typical wife,now listen. I will never take that much to lose control over myself. That is why Bhrata Bheem asked me to ride the horse. But now I don't think Ican stay controlled. Arjun lifted her in his arms and took back to the couch.

The moonlight is peeping through,the cool breeze is blowing over the passionate lovers. Arjun admired the beautiful slender frame in his arms that is so perfect and sensuous. The dark complexion rendered the swelty figure an unusual glow added to that the blue lotus fragrance that enhanced the desirability of the fire born . The lotus eyes are brimming with love ,the full red lips inviting him to take over Arjun got absorbed in worshipping his Beautiful wife.Draupadi teased him . You have had the love of your Rekha,Why are you so passionate now,You have wives wherever you go.Dont pretend now.
Arjun understood her taunt. You know your husband's charm. So girls are falling for me. Rekha is besotted not me,you know that ? Arjun said with his so familiar attitude.Draupadi raised her eyebrows. Such a nice pretext. But I know you enjoy the situation very much.She said with a suspicious face.

Why do every one doubts my integrity? Even Bhrata Bheem and Nakul say the same. Arjun expressed his annoyance and took his hands away from her. He side glanced at her to see her reaction. Draupadi smiled at him and teased him. Who will believe you looking at your face? I won't at least.Arjun grabbed her by her shoulders forcefully and looking deep into her eyes asked. What is there in my face that makes you believe I am a womaniser?
Draupadi hid her smile and answered. Your eyes . They do the magic. Even if you say no in words your eyes say yes.Draupadi said smiling with her eyes.
Arjun started to enjoy her analysis. He said in a challenging tone. Continue I am listening. After all you are the first one to have fallen for my charm.Draupadi pouted and continued.Then you make yourself aloof and  look disinterested.

Arjun is curious. So? He asked again.He is impressed by the cute manner in which she is indirectly praising him but making him realise how she felt of his other wives.
Draupadi ruffled his hair and said "So what? Half the battle is won by the great warrior without trying much. The girls will fall flat. Arjun caught hold of her hand that is still having fun with his hair.
Why did the Fireborn fall for me then? He pulled her closer and kissed on her cheeks.
Draupadi again pouted and replied. She is innocent. She thought he would forever be busy in loving her only.But that did not happen. Arjun bent over her heart and listened to her heart beat. But your heart is telling another story. Draupadi smiled. I am listening. She said.
Arjun pulled her nose fondly and continued. Your heart tells you know Arjun's heart.with  whomever he stays he chants Yajnaseni's name only . He is afraid of her anger. Draupadi pushed him away. Liar,always tell lies.