Part title

Bheem came with a grim face. Mata Eldest fixed the date to start for Hastinapur it is after five days.
Arjun's face changed the colour. Krishna pressed his shoulder. "Parth I tell you, you won't establish your kingdom there. A great event await you ,which will spread your fame not only in this world but in the other world also."
What about you? When will you be with me again?" Arjun asked with anxiety.
In your moment of glory, I will be beside you."
Krishna assured him. Draupadi wondered. What kind of a relationship is this? For them they only exist with each other.For each other.
Satya complained to Kunti. Bua, see your Arjun. He is monopolising our Lord. We did't even leave yet he is asking when they meet again. What will happen to the other seven prominent queens including Rukmini Didi who wait for him.
Arjun ridiculed her." Don't pretend as if you bother about Rukmini Didi. I know you will never allow him to go to others."
Krishna laughed at them." One thing is for sure. Satya met her toughest competitor in Parth."
Every one laughed. Draupadi's heartful laugh brought immense glow to her face.
Arjun can not help but savour the beauty of her face staring at her. Bheema came to know of Draupadi's wound and scolded Arjun.
Why did you let her walk. You should have carried her on your shoulders. I would have done that.
Nakul teased him. "Bharata Bheem luck never favours you in such things. Oh, how you should have enjoyed the situation. I pity you . Trapped with Eldest."
Sahadev accused Nakul." Always enjoy irrelevant talk. Think about healing her wound. Very big journey is ahead."
Satya teased Arjun. "Sahadev, we are not able to recognise Arjun's services till now. See how he tore off his uttariya and tied using it as the bandage. Is'nt it a loving gesture?" Satya showed the piece of Arjun's uttariya on Draupadi's foot.
Every one looked at her foot. Draupadi's face became red with embarrassment. Krishna patted Arjun's back.
Well Done, Parth. You are gradually learning how to take care of your wife." He then lowered his voice." Very soon you will realise the ultimate moment of love, the face of which is romance without inhibitions. "Arjun looked confused .

Krishna came to take leave of Draupadi."Sakhi, Take care of yourself. Take care of Pandavas. You may have to stay there in Hastinapur  for a longer period. I don't think they will find an immediate solution."
He said. Draupadi asked "If they can not offer a solution why should they invite us Govind?  We would have found another option."Her irritation towards Hastinapur is clearly visible.
No Sakhi, without going there Pandavas can not put their foot towards the path of glory. It is better to move to the next after exploring the first one."  Draupadi still is not convinced.
Are you sure they will have any option at all?" Krishna laughed. "You are too intelligent Sakhi, in my absence you will certainly lead them with your input.  "Draupadi smirked. "Who will listen to me Govind? Your Eldest's word is command for them. And they made it a law for me also.  So what is the use of my intelligence?  Even the great Bheema can not disobey him. And I don't want to talk about your friend at all. "
Krishna had an enchanting expression on his  face. "Your analysis is too good Krishnaa,  but remember one thing. Among the five Pandavas, Parth is too sensitive. He will never openly express his pain or complain about something. I want you to follow him with implicit love and commitment. Take care of him Krishna, he still is a child at heart who pined for his father'sdeath. To some extent, Grandfather and Guru Dron helped him recover from his pain. Now you should handle him with love and concern."
  Draupadi asked him straightly." People say you are God. I tend to believe also. Your presence itself makes everything Devine. But I have a doubt. It is said that God never shows partiality. Then why do you love him so much? I can't exactly understand the bond between you two. I am overwhelmed on seeing you both.  "
Krishna smiled his Devine smile."Tell me Sakhi, why do you love him that much?  "
Draupadi 's face turned red. "That is not the answer for my question. But still I will answer. I just love him. I can not explain why I do."
  Krishna immediately snapped. "But  I can explain. "