Part 147

Panchali looked at him with sleepy eyes. Kirti just slept. How can I leave him? She said. Arjun showed Malini who is standing behind him. Queen, I will look after him. You go . She said.
Arjun helped Panchali get up and took her hand. They reached the Yamuna shore where at a little distance a secluded spot surrounded by trees is seen. In the moonlight Panchali found Krishna sitting relaxingly but Satya is not around. She just left as she is sleepy. Arjun informed Draupadi.
Krishna smiled at Panchali and asked. How is the Picnic? Are you enjoying here? Draupadi sat comfortably and admitted. It is nice to be away from usual routine. But as usual you two take pleasure in enjoying together. Why did you leave Subhadra and Satya in the middle.?
Arjun laughed and retorted. How could we take them for hunting? Leave it . Satya won't change .
Panchali asked Krishna. Govind you stay away from Rukmini Bhabhi for a long time. How would she feel about it? Why don't you bring her with you? I heard that she never complains about anything.How can she be like that?
Krishna smiled at her curious questions. Rukmini reached a stage where she does not need my physical Presence at all.She lives in me and I live in her. Sakhi, if you reach that stage you will never bother if someone is with you or not. Krishna stressed 'someone" and glanced at Arjun.
Panchali looked at Krishna with suspicion. Is this the prologue  for some thing that will happen in future? Tell me frankly. She demanded.
Arjun closed his eyes and smiled at his wife's smartness. Krishna laughed and chided her. It is not good always to suspect your dear friend. What is your fear? What will happen further? Like Rukmini is to me, you are for Parth. Believe me. Panchali said in a clear voice. But I am not like Rukmini . I didn't reach that stage yet. Like Satya I also need physical presence.  I know I am always at the receiving end and made to face anything and everything. Panchali'sbitterness is visible in her words.
Krishna took her hand into his. Look at me.Dont be desperate. There is some significance in whatever happened in your life. But that should not lead to desperation,frustration and disinterest. Sail through the rough weather. You will reach a stage where you are eternally peaceful and experience the ultimate bliss. Love is Devine. Love is worship. Love is unconditional. Learn to love and live in love. I have no doubt in your love . It is pure and pious. But be bold and stand firm even in adverse situation. Have confidence in yourself. Future demands so much from you. I know you wil win .

Krishna's words mesmerised Panchali. You will always be with me in calamity, in suffering.? She asked him with tears in her eyes. Krishna showed his finger which still has the piece of cloth tied up by Panchali . I promise on this token of your affection for me. I promise on my love for Parth,I will never leave you alone. You can take it for granted. Krishna is with Krishnaa. Having said with firm voice,Govind stood up and patted on Arjun's shoulder.Get up. Spend some quality time with my Sakhi,He said with a naughty smile and walked off.

Arjun looked at the disappearing figure of his friend  endearingly and Krishnaa asked. You would never had your fill even after spending all your time with him. Why?
Arjun replied as if in trance. I don't know. I feel incomplete without him. I am thirsty and can't bear to be away from him even for a while. Draupadi smirked and said. That is why Satya is jealous. Like you Govind also feels vacant without you and when Satya asked the reason,he said that he can not imagine his life without you.
Arjun explained. It is mutual. We feel complete with each other.Panchali got up to leave. So where would that leave us your spouses if you feel that way? She asked making a sulking face but deep inside she is happy on seeing their bond that crosses all possible borders.
Arjun stopped her and made her sit beside him. Krishnaa I know I am fortunate to have you who totally understand my love for him.I am passionate about Krishna and Krishnaa. Panchali smiled her enchanting smile that made her more endearing to her Arjun. I agree I am not least bothered about you Spending with Govind all the time.I feel elated seeing you both together . You are one soul in different forms. You must be having previous birth connection.
Arjun smiled. I have that connection with you even. When I saw you with garland in your hand I felt you are waiting for me since last birth. Panchali teased . Really you felt that? I won't believe. Your passionate gaze is directed to that bow and arrows and that revolving fish.Arjun laughed at her usual complaint.
Always jealous of my bow and arrows.he commented. Yes. They could always stay with you so close. She admitted.
Arjun got up lifted her in his arms and hugged her closer. How much more closer you want to be? He said with his naughty glint in his eyes.Panchali  clasped his neck and  pleaded with him. Arjun, get me down. I have to be back. Kirti will get up by now. Arjun took her to the nearby hut that is beautiful and decorated with flowers.
This is the place where Madhav and I stay when we come to Yamuna shores. Panchali entered inside and was impressed with the simple but artistic structure. As she looked inside in another room in a cute jhoola, Kirti is sleeping. Malini came from there and walked out. Panchali looked at Arjun wide eyed.
I know the heart of a mother. She bothers more about her son  rather than her husband. Arjun said straightly.
Why do you think I won't bother about my son? I  care for him. You know? Panchali 's heart melted towards her husband who understands her heartbeat and can gauze through her inner conscience.
She approached Kirti who is blissfully sleeping with a smile.Arjun hugged her from behind and took her  to the  other room and made her sit on the couch. May I expect you to grace me now? I can't wait more for the arrival of my daughter.Panchali hid her face in his heart  swallowing the  moment of unmistaken love showered by her Arjun.