Part 157

Krishna and Arjun entered Madhurai and established their rule on the throne. They asked the Pandya king to take the place of Alli till she returns and kept one of the officials of Arjun as the administrative officer on behalf of Indraprasth. Alli's mother fell at the feet of Krishna. Govind ,Forgive my daughter. She is ignorant of your reality and her good fortune for getting Arjun as her husband.
Krishna consoled her. Nothing will  happen to Alli. She will return to Madhurai soon. Arjun told Krishna. From now onwards I won't interact with Alli. I still regret what I did though it paved way for Rajasuya. Let her take her decision regarding her life.
Krishna and Arjun had matters to settle in the surrounding kingdoms. It took them one month to start for Indraprasth.  Ten days after when they are on the way Alli fell unconscious and the Rajavaidyaa who is travelling with them declared her pregnant.
Krishna felt happy and patted Arjun. Well Now your son will rule the southern direction. Arjun is desparate. Madhav, See how fateful  our decision became in Alli's life? She is already hurt. She will now turn more vengeful.
Krishna assured him.no Parth, motherhood will make women softer. She will change. Believe my word.
Alli regretted the events that are happening in her life. Why should Arjun enter her peaceful life and disturb? Now she is bearing his child. How could she swallow that truth?  ...

The Hastinapur assembly is having a confidential meeting only with Dhritarashtr,Bhishm,Gandhari,Vidur, Duryodhan and Dussasan present. Shakuni forcefully entered inside  to the disapproval of Grandfather. The topic of discussion is the Rajasuya which may happen within months. Spies had brought information regarding the particulars of the conquests and the unending treasure that  was sent to Indraprasth by Arjun.
Bhishm is overwhelmed on hearing Arjun's conquests especially Bhagadutta and Gandharva regions.
Even I could not go that far. Nor did his father Pandu. He proudly stated.
Sakuni smiled his vicious smile and said. You will be highly elated if you hear how your Arjun conquered Madhurai and AlliRani. I just got the information from my spies. He then elaborately explained what happened in Madhurai and how Alli was defeated. Everyone was  in shock. Duryodhan observed a feeble smile behind the beard of Grandfather.
Arjun brought shame to whole Kuruclan. Shame on him. Duryodhan shouted. Dus sassan supported him.

Shakuni raised legal points. Mahamahim Bhishm, It is a crime against a woman. Aryavarth will never tolerate that. Vidur interfered. If that is a crime,abduction of Bhanumati also is a crime. I don't see any difference between both.
Duryodhan kept quiet.
Dhritarashtra asked Bhishm. What is your take on this Tatsri?
Bhishm firmly said. Next week I am starting for Indraprasth.I promised Arjun that I will come there when he conquers the whole earth. He did so. Now I would keep my word. Vidur, make preparations for my journey. He ordered. Duryodhan rolled his eyes in anger and left with his brother. ...

The Indraprasth royal palace is agitated. Panchali who entered into her nineth month just day before has pains that appeared like false pains. But as hours passed The Raajavaidyaa doubted she may have a premature baby. Kunti is worried and sat in the worship room in fast. It has become difficult to manage Kirti as he is not used to be away from his mother.Priyamvada is trying her best to tackle him.
Panchali closed her eyes and bit her lip. Will she be able to present her husband his most desired gift? His daughter? Govind help me out she prayed.
The Raajavaidyaa felt that unlike Kirti's time now  the baby is moving freely downwards which is a good sign. But why is it happening before time? Did the baby grow inside completely? She doubted.

Panchali felt Arjun's loving gaze on her. Would you offer me a sweet welcome along with my daughter? He asked. Panchali nodded in her trance. Yes . I would. But I am afraid she is coming beforetime. How will she be? I fear.
Arjun kissed on her forehead. She will be beautiful like you and smarter like me.
He teased. Panchali smiled and admitted. I agree. You are smarter. I am not able to count the wealth.
Arjun placed his hand on her forehead. See how you got sweat? This much fear? Krishnaa my Pragati is coming . Relax now.Panchali looked at him in wonder. Did he come back really? Don't go away. I can't bear.
Arjun came closer. I won't go anywhere. Now hurry up she wants to come . He held her hand tight. Ten minutes later Panchali gave birth to Arjun's dreamchild. And she is like a dream.