Part title

Arjun kissed her locks, then on her forehead. Don't close your eyes. He said and Draupadi blushed.
He then caressed her cheeks, and stopped at her nose ring ". You know Krishnaa, I used to think nose ring never enhances the beauty of a face. I somehow never liked it. But when I saw yours I was completely bowled. You look so good with it. "
Arjun passionately kissed her nose ring and the tip of her nose. When he finally bent down to take her lips parted in anticipation, Priyamvada's voice reached them. "Princess it is getting late .let us go."
Arjun and Draupadi came out of their trance. Arjun wiped the sweat drops on her forehead and bid her adieu.
He knew it will become impossible for both of them to control themselves and it will result in breaking the rules and norms though not specified yet. He circled her in his arms and promised her looking ardently into her eyes "I will come back as early as possible. Take care of yourself. Don't think too much of me. "He said.
As Draupadi walked away with Priyamvada a single tear dropped from his eye. "Forgive me Krishnaa, Forgive me. " Saying so,He sat down with all his life energy gone with Draupadi.
Back in Dwaraka, krishna suddenly got up from his couch and walked out to his balcony garden. Rukmini followed him and asked. "What happened Swamy?" She asked and observed the moisture at the corner of his eye and wiped it with her pallu.
"What happened to Arjun?"she asked. Now she very much understood the bond between them and waited for his answer." Testing time for both. Krishna said." Parth has to exercise great self control not to feel hurt when he comes back. "He did not reveal more than that. Rukmini remained silent.she is mature enough to realise krishna's remark indicates Draupadi's marital life with her other husbands.
The next morning Vidur informed Kunti about Arjun's departure with very few officers accompanying him without army. Grandfather wanted secrecy and took precaution that no one knows the details.Draupadi worshipped Bhavani Maata and prayed for his success.
The same day, Duryodhan and Karn started for Kaling with great pomp. Gandhari blessed him and waited anxiously for his come back. Draupadi assured her that Arjun will never come in his way. After some days, news came about the abduction of Bhanumati by Duryodhan.
The spies informed that On the swayamvar day Duryodhan entered the arena and forcibly took her with him in his chariot . Karna handled kings who tried to revolt and the king of Kalinga requested every one to cool down. He decided to accept Duryodhan as his son in law . He knew his daughter's desire. But there is no trace of Arjun. He thought that it is better to make his daughter as Kurukula Vadhu be it as Duryodhan's wife.
He sent his messengers to Hastinapur accepting the alliance and informed that he will come over there and perform the kanyadaan. Gandhari and Dhritrashtr were immensely pleased and the whole Hastinapur was decorated to welcome the princess. When Duryodhan came with Bhanumati, Draupadi invited them with thali and Arti as per Gandhari's instruction.
Welcome to kuru Vamsh. "She wished her.heartfully. She found Bhanumati beautiful and courteous. When Yudhishtir, Bheem,Nakul and Sahadev introduced themselves Draupadi observed Bhanumati's searching eyes. Gandhari told her."These are all kunti's sons. Yudhishthira and Bheem are your Jyeshth and Nakul and Sahadev are your devars. Your other Devar Arjun went on some important work.
Draupadi felt bad for Bhanumati who accepted her fate to be Duryodhan's wife. Certainly women have no choice at all. If only they have she would not have ended up being the wife of...she controlled herself and her thoughts and firmly told herself.I am the wife of Pandavas not of Arjun only.
The Kalinga  Royal parivar visited Hastinapur and performed the marriage of Duryodhan with Bhanumati. The celebrations went on for one week and even the nuptials was fixed after two days. Ever since that happened Kunti got disturbed thinking about her inability to proceed with the formalities of her sons 'conjugal life with Draupadi . She wanted to decide things leisurely as theirs is an unconventional marriage. She discussed it with Gandhari who as usual blamed Kunti for making things complicated for her bahu.
Kunti. The real test starts now not for you. Not for your sons. But for your Bahu. She said in a desperate voice. And if you want to go ahead with it by starting Yudhishtir's  Nuptials first then it would be sheer injustice to Arjun. Kunti folded her hands. For god's sake don't say that Didi. The Hirearchy should be followed at any cost. First Yudhi, then Bheem,and then Arjun. Even if I desire I could' nt change the order. There is no option left for me.
Gandhari is reluctant. When you won't even open your mind to options you will stick to your option only. So be it. She became silent and withdrew herself from the conversation.      
                                                                                                                    Draupadi stood at herbalcony garden and tried to recollect what Kunti said during the afternoon meals. Kunti said. " After ten days your conjugal life with Yudhishtir will start. I want you to serve him with regard and attend to his every need. He is not expressive like Bheem. You should make him feel free and make himself comfortable. I hope you will do your duty with honesty and total submission. I will try and regulate the basic rules that are to be followed by all the five and you especially.i can only say that a time limit will be set to each brother to have your company. I still can not come to a conclusion and desperately waiting for Devine intervention. I got a dream that some divine sage will come and guide me further. 
        As Draupadi recollected Kunti's speech a strange fear run through her veins. Will she be able to do justice to all of them? She may submit her self physically but what about her soul which already got submitted in totality to that one person exclusively? How could she forget the thrill tthe fulfilment that she felt with his one touch, one gaze ?