Part 199

Abhi  looked like the moon in lustre when he got readied by his Jyesht Mata and Subhadra. He has Kajal in his eyes and red Tilak on his forehead. Panchali who is an expert in arranging hair made a knot with his thick hair and arranged pearls in between. The gorgeous silk clothes he wore were brought by Rukmini from Dwaraka on behalf of Vasudev and Devaki. When every thing is done Panchali is too apprehensive thinking that he may get effected by buri Nazar.

Arjun became busy to welcome his cousins and went to the outskirts with Krishna. Yudhishtir ordered Draupadi also to be present at the welcome gathering. She hated the idea and took Bheem's help to avoid that. Bheem declared he can not let Panchali leave the kitchen as the work is hectic. On top of it she has Pragati to look after and GuruDron and Gurumata's food also is her responsibility.
Yudhishtir is miffed and commented. On one side I sincerely try to improve our relations and all are bent upon spoiling them . Panchali did not respond,took Pragati and went inside the chamber.
Kunti who heard of this suggested that Bhanumati ,Devika and Rukmini can welcome them to Indraprasth.
Yudhishtir got disappointed as he thought Kunti would support him and send Draupadi to welcome. Gandhari declared. Panchali need not  go there She has the small baby and her sons won't bother she said. There ended the matter.
panchali took special care to prepare all the dishes Abhi liked. Bheem included as many as fifty varieties of sweets apart from all types of rice combinations and of course the favourite non vegetarian items.

The four guests arrived along with Their sons and wives. Arjun and Yudhishtir welcomed them while Krishna looked on with a smile. The three ladies did Arti as per the custom.
Duryothan bluntly asked Bhanumati. When did you switch sides? He sideglanced Arjun who turned his face away with disgust.
Sakuni is his cunning self. Vaasudev ! You achieved sovereinity for your dearest cousins atlast. He said with a crooked smile. Krishna retorted with his usual charm. Well said Gandhar Raj,They deserve it.
Dussasan  could not stop himself from enquiring about Draupadi. Maharani did not give us an opportunity to meet her in the very first instance and greet her.
Arjun placed his hand on his shoulder and replied. You need not wait that long Dussasan, Your Bhabhi will grace you by serving you food that too Indraprasth special.
Krishna smiled in appreciation as the guests entered the city. Karna is envious seeing the towering rich buildings,luscious lanes and gardens the great architectural creations of Maya everywhere in the city.
He whispered in Duryothan's ears. How great the transformation is.The barren Khandava Forest into Indraprasth.
Arjun made an innocent face and said. Angaraj Karn, This is only the Main Street. You still has to see so much of Indraprasth.Duryodhan retorted. Of course we are waiting to see every thing achieved by you Arjun including your wives.Karn added. Especially your queen of Madhurai.
Arjun smiled and answered. You are welcome.
The guests were given the best rest houses in the vicinity of the royal palace much to the displeasure of Draupadi and Subhadra.Gandhari met her sons happily and suggested. Enjoy with your brothers. Be happy and make them happy...
Abhi got miffed for his birth day coincided with the arrival of unwanted guests. He heard his mother talk badly of them and his Jyesht mata he observed is not happy either.
At the lunch ,he insisted on announcing that the special lunch is for his birth day and not for the guests.
Bheem immediately lifted him on his shoulders and announced. Today's feast is meant for my Abhimanyu as his birthday treat. Enjoy yourselves.
Everyone except Yudhishtir clapped in joy. The guests were irked but Sakuni being Sakuni  pretended  to be pleased with Bheem's announcement.

Kunti looked at her abandoned son and felt sad. He would have been with his brothers but not with his Vily cousins,had she not left him in the river. But who can avert his fate? She composed herself.
As the Bahus of Indraprasth graced the dining hall one by one Duryothan could not blink his eyes.same is the case with others. Kunti introduced all her Bahus in order . As Alli is mentioned by her there is curiosity in their faces.
Alli is beautiful,Alli is magestic and the glow of pregnancy is quite visible on her face. Karn tried to find displeasure on her face but she had no such traces on her face. She is holding Pragati with so much love and casting her besotted glances at her husband in between.
Too lucky he is . Karn muttered under his breath. Duryothan nodded in agreement.
Krishna observed them and taunted. Dussasan Hope you all met all your Bhabhis and sisters in law. I mean
Alli ,the Madhurai queen especially.