Part title

Subhadra wished Draupadi and said." It is really a pleasant surprise but the way they hid it .. I feel bad. We also should have done our bit..especially Satya Bhabhi..
Satya laughed and retorted." Don't worry Subhadra.. Arjun is too clever . He extracted my assistance without even informing me the fact.. So I did my bit for my friend ..

Satya pulled Draupadi inside the private chamber and teased her." Tell me the fact. I saw you and Arjun coming from the Annapurna chamber .. He already offered his gift? He must have done so without even telling the reason.
Panchali's face turned red remembering the black teeka that they both applied each other. She brushed off Satya's words ." Nothing he gave. He came there to ask me about lunch preparations. His Bhrata Bheem will not answer his queries..

Satya smiled meaningfully and touched Panchali's black Teeka. " Exactly the same I saw on Arjun's cheek..she remarked.

Draupadi could not answer her.. She got a beautiful smile on her face. She patted Satya and said." You are too good at spying.I am impressed. She could not hurt Satya who really stands for her always.

Krishna joined them and asked." Sharing secrets? Or beautiful moments spent with your dearer ones?
He is mischevously smiling at Panchali.

Draupadi controlled herself and confronted him." You always prove your partiality.Atleast you could have told me before. No. You won't.
Krishna countered her." If we tell you before do you have the surprise at all? And you will discourage Parth from doing all this.

The grand lunch happened to be one of the best that were served by the Royal family.All the prominent guests praised the delicious dishes and offered so many gifts to queen of Indraprasth.

After the lunch all the family members gifted Draupadi..in their own way.

Kunti said." Phalgun told me only last night so I don't have much time to get ready with a proper gift. I offer you this.. I hope you like this. She gave a bejewelled bracelet to her and said in a low voice." My husband brought this when he conquered Malava kingdom. That was the last gift he offered because after that we left for forest renouncing kingdom. I did not wear it but kept with me always. I thought if I give this it will be my husband's blessing to you.
Panchali touched her feet and said" this will be the most valuable gift for me. I honour this as my father inlaw's blessing.
Arjun has moisture in his eyes. Whenever his father is referred he will feel sad still. The five year old Arjun who could not bear his father's absence in his life remained the same. Krishna hugged him and said." Compose yourself. Your fire born should be greeted with your smile not with your tears. Your father must be watching the celebration from heaven.

Dharmaraj offered her beautiful diamond necklace that Nakul selected.. He blessed her and said." As the King I am too happy to celebrate this occasion. You are the First Lady of Indraprasth. You deserve this." Draupadi acknowledged it with humility and folded her hands.

Nakul teased Bheem" Now your gift .. I fear it suits your size. Poor Panchali she has to bear with it.
Bheem rolled his eyes and asked the servants to bring his gift. It was a beautiful ornaments box decked with rubies but so large in size. It can accommodate so many ornaments easily. But it is too heavy. Panchali smiled with glee.She always liked this boisterous Bheemsen who loves her the most. Bheem blessed her heartfully." I am proud of my brother because of him we are able to do this. May you live a long life .. I promise whatever you need or demand Bhim will be the first to fulfill...Panchali smiled happily and did Pranam." I know it.. Thank you for your concern." She said.

Nakul gave a very beautiful set of Bracelets shining with emeralds. Every one liked them so much and Panchali praised the gift." Very beautiful. Thanks ..she said. Sahadev gave her a golden statue of goddess of wealth and blessed her." May you always have the blessings of Lakshmi.
Arjun hugged Sahadev and praised his selection.

Satya and Krishna gave her beautiful earrings made with exclusive pearls. They look stunning when Panchali wore them there itself. Krishna teased her in a low voice..Be ready to take Parth's gift. And you also should offer return gift.

Subhadra gave her beautiful golden hangings that will be worn on the hair and they will complement the earrings so well. Panchali thanked her heartfully.

Drupad hugged his daughter with tears." What can I give you? I gave you the best. There is nothing more valuable you know it. He said in a broken voice. Panchali wiped his tears and nodded her head. Drupad offered her beautiful silk saries and ornaments.

Bheem called Arjun and asked." Where is your gift?

Arjun made a serious face." I am not able to arrange anything as I am busy with preparations.