Part title

Don't take my words seriously. Madhav and me sometimes turn wierd but we are like that. I hope you will get used to it. "Draupadi understood . He  is trying to get back his control over himself. She felt her love for him is growing by leaps and bounds.  Despite winning her himself he never showed any ego over that fact and so committed to norms and codes. She knew how luring her beauty is and admired him for not crossing the line even when they are together alone.
Arjun is aware of her unbound love for him,still he withdrew himself into his own shield. Draupadi blamed the circumstances that made both of them walk on a tight rope. In Govind's words, God will test only those who have the capacity to withstand. 
Arjun called her softly. "Krishnaa, what are your thoughts  that took you away from me, Not fair. "He pretended to be hurt.Draupadi smiled at him and said. "Nothing. Just I am trying to imagine your Gurukul days. How did you get such concentration,at such young age?"she questioned him.
Arjun laughed it off. I just got it. Nothing great. Then he showed her the lake where he saved his teacher from crocodile. Draupadi wondered how could a small boy posess the presence of mind and quick action in the face of  a mortal danger for his teacher.
I just wanted to save my teacher and I did. He said briefly. 
He then hurried her back to Gurukul as they have to reach back before it gets dark. Gurumata called Draupadi inside and said. "Princess of Panchal take care of Arjun. He always puts others before him.His commitment to his Eldest brother is legendary. It is unfortunate that he has to share you with his brothers. Don't blame him for that. He has no option at all. I understood your love for him the very moment you entered here. Help him get rid of his inhibitions. Then only you will  experience the fulfilment of your love completely. Draupadi!There is no one like him He is unique. Be happy and always make him happy."
When Draupadi came out of the Gurukul she saw the chariot ready and the charioteer informed that the water has receded and they can go without any problem. Arjun again and again pleaded with Gurumata to take care of herself as now there is no need to feel tense about them. He promised her that he will come to her after he returns from yavan. Despite what had happened between her father and Guru Dron , Draupadi liked Gurumata, her genuine love for Arjun and her simplicity. As soon as she got into the chariot, she felt tired and taking the support of the back wall of the chariot she closed her eyes and  went into deep sleep. When she opened her eyes after a while she saw herself lying down on the cushions, placing her head on Arjun's lap. She was embarrassed and tried to get up but Arjun prevented her and said. Still much distance is there. Take rest. He said in a friendly tone.
She looked into his eyes and asked. "Is it true that you conquered sleep? "Arjun smiled and questioned in turn .
What do you think, is it possible for me? "
Draupadi said spontaneously. "How do I know. I won't be there with you at nights.."she stopped abruptly as her face turned red with embarrassment .
Arjun laughed at her heartily and remarked. "Genuine answer krishnaa,  I will give you benefit of doubt. You  will get your answer at a proper time. "
Draupadi blamed her sharp tongue that always puts her in trouble when she is with him. She got up and sat putting the pillow in her lap. As the destination is approaching fast, Draupadi felt miserable.
How could she bear separation?it is just like her whole identity, her energy every thing is getting lost in him. Back home she should lead her life as the dutiful bahu. Princess, wife of four more husbands whereas the love of her life will move away into fierce battles, vyuhas etc.
Suddenly she looked at his ring finger to see if the ring given by his father is there or not. No. It was not there. Her heart missed a beat. Did he lose it somewhere? What will her father think? She asked him in a shaky tone. "Arjun, where is the ring? "He looked at her deeply and did not answer. Draupadi lost patience. She burst out at him. Did you lose it somewhere or you gave it away?"
she stopped for a moment and said in a desperate tone . Or you want to share it also ?
She turned away from him feeling lost and hopeless. Suddenly she felt his hand on her lips. The long artistic fingers she loved, the ring shining on one of them.,the ring finger. She wondered and he answered. I changed it to the other hand as it suited there perfectly. "
Draupadi felt bad. What would he think of her for her impatience?
She said not looking into his face." I am sorry I should'nt have said so. "
Arjun made her look into his eyes. "Krishnaa,I know you are the one who will suffer maximum. But try to connect with everyone around. Be positive."Arjun's soft voice made her calm down. She slowly kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Samyam. Yes that is needed for her. And that is what she lacks. She prayed to Krishna . "Govind, give me strength and be my strength. "She heard krishna's magnetic voice in her heart. "I am with you Sakhi. I will always be .

Draupadi turned back  and  approached him.Arjun is apprehensive as his Eldest and Nakul are there on the highest steps waiting to welcome them. Draupadi did not observe anything. She came to him and seriously told him not to be careless regarding his food, sleep etc. Then she wished him success and confidently said, "It is mandatory only. I know you will win. Before going off  she said "tie up your hair properly. "Arjun could not suppress his smile. "What else ? "He said sounding humble. Draupadi pretended to be angry and ascended the steps. Yudhishtir  enquired her. How is your trip? Before she could say any thing, Nakul smilingly said it must be nice. How is Gurumaata? He asked.She told them that she is fine and  went inside.
Yudhishtir told Arjun "Pitamah is waiting for you. "Arjun nodded his head and went to meet his grandfather.