Part title

It has been one month since the coronation and Indraprastha is all set to perform Gopooja. The Brahmins are asked to bring their cows to royal shed where the Pooja will take place . Yudhishthir  along with Draupadi will be present and grace the needy people with charity. Arjun stayed at his army camp while Bheem shuttled between the city and the camp.Sahadev who visited the camp every now and then praised Arjun's efforts before Kunti and Yudhishthir.

Bhrata Arjun trained our army in such a way that they can tackle the opposition  without fear at any given situation. Yudhishthir expressed his satisfaction. Bheem who just entered  said in mock anger. "Maata, Ever since he got Gandiv he became obsessed with it. He is keeping it by his side  even when he sleeps. "He looked at Draupadi who sat with an expressionless face.
Now I am going there otherwise he will pull my leg. Where is Nakul? He said that he will come today.
Kunti asked Sahadev. "Did you tell my word to him that he should come for Gopooja tomorrow? "
Sahadev nodded and said" He did not say yes or no."Draupadi got up and left abruptly.
Kunti looked in her direction and said. "Sahadev send a messenger and tell Phalgun that he should come tomorrow..."
Priyamvadha is making preparations for gopooja.
kunti came to her and asked. "Hastinapur got invitation for gopooja. I hope Gandhari didi comes here and see how nicely our kingdom is established. "Priyamvadha interrupted. I wish she won't come. She will definitely feel bad for Arjun. "
Kunti looked at her detached exterior. Priyamvadha stayed in her service since her childhood. She did'nt marry but brought up her nephew who became an orphan.She stayed back when  they went to varanavath due to ill health. Her nephew joined Hastinapur's services but she came to Indraprasth.
"Priyamvadha ,don't say such words. Finally we are all happy here. My son became the king. My bahu is happy in her family life. Gandhari didi may say anything. You don't go by that. "Kunti said in a pacifying tone.

Priyamvadha said with a touch of finality. "Maharani,I can't turn blind to what is crystal clear before my eyes. Never mind, why did you call Arjun tomorrow ?You should have let him stay there in the camp . No you want to show the world that Pandavas are a united force despite the presence of Draupadi as the common wife.

Kunti frowned. "You seem to be impressed by Gandhari Didi's thought process. My sons are like the five fingers of a hand. No one can disturb their unity.Not even Draupadi. "
Priyamvadha smiled with sarcasm. "Yes. When you got a son like Arjun ,the unity will be sustained.
Kunti did not answer. She knows like Gandhari,Priyamvada also has a soft corner for Arjun. For a moment her heart ached for her third son. They all owe everything to Arjun. The glorious fish target, conquests for Hastinapur's stability and Khandav Dahan that paved way for Indraprasth,every  feat he achieved brought prosperity and stability. And finally The beautiful Draupadi .Kunti could not think further. ...

Arjun came early in the morning to Indraprasth. He went to the sacred place fixed for go Pooja. He has his Gandiv with him. Already Yudhishtir and Draupadi are doing Pooja. Bheem,Nakul and Sahadev  along with Kunti and Priyamvadha greeted him. Kunti said."Phalgun keep the bow away it is not needed here. "Arjun unwillingly followed Priyamvadha who asked him to keep the bow in an adjacent room which is for the use of royal people. The Pooja is completed. Draupadi side glanced Arjun. She could not hold back .what is wrong in that,he is her husband only.
Arjun felt her gaze on him but stayed stiff. His every sense longed to look at her once but he controlled himself.
As the Pooja was over every one relaxed. Kunti went to her chamber asking Arjun not to leave without informing her. Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev went to the Sabha while Yudhishtir and Draupadi waited in the royal chamber  to give away charities, the Brahmins who brought their cows for worship started for their abodes, that existed on the outskirts.
As they are about to reach their places suddenly a group of thieves attacked them and took the cows away.
Since the Gosala is nearer to outskirts they want to escape as early  as they can.
The Brahmins ran into Arjun who is just relaxing outside the poojamantap and thinking of going back to Army camp.
Brahmins explained him what happened.Arjun became furious and ran to the place where he kept his Gandiv. He did'nt even think twice before entering the room as he has no idea that Yudhishtir is there  with Draupadi.
Yudhisthir is relaxing in his royal chair while Draupadi who is offering water bowl to him.
on seeing Arjun rush inside.,Panchali dropped the cup.
Arjun took Gandiv and hurried up on his horse. Yudhishtir is confused while Draupadi leaned back on the wall,her face turned pale. She shivered  and wiped Off the sweat from her forehead.
The next moment she fell unconscious ..Priyamvadha hurriedly entered as Yudhisthir called for her...
Kunti is in tears . Priyamvadha is right. Why did  she call him for Pooja? To throw him into Exile? Why don't he listen to Yudhishtir who said it does not come under breaking the vow.
Arjun entered inside to take his weapon. Every one tried.But no one can change his decision. "I broke the vow. So I have to endure my punishment. " he said repeatedly.
Within a short period he became an ascetic .Bheem hugged him with tears. "Arjun, why are you so stubborn? Change your heart brother,who will protect Indraprasth? "
Arjun returned his hug,affectionately. "When my Bhrata Bheem is there what will happen  to Indraprasth? "He said  and hugged Nakul and Sahadev who are unable to control their tears.
Before leaving sahadev he whispered in his year. "Take care of her. "Sahadev nodded with understanding.
Kunti ran out and clasped his face with both her hands. "Why do you leave your mother always and roam Phalgun? Don't you listen to your mother? " she sobbed.
Arjun smiled through his tears. "I listened to you Maata,that is why I am going. "..Kunti stared at him with tears.
Yudhisthir said "go and take leave of Draupadi. At least she may change your decision. "
Arjun refused. He touched the feet of Kunti,yudhishtir and Bheem.
A number of Brahmins accompanied him to guide him in his pilgrimage. As he is walking out of the royal mansion, Priyamvada ran to Draupadi who is sitting like a statue with a blank look on her face. "Draupadi, Arjun is going have a look at him,"Priyamvada wailed. There is no response from Draupadi.
Priyamvadha pulled Draupadi to the terrace with much difficulty as Draupadi is in a daze  not responding to any thing. Priyamvadha made Draupadi stand at the terrace wall .Arjun passed out of the mansion to move forward.
"Look at Arjun,You won't see him for many years,"Priyamvada cried loudly making Draupadi look in Arjun's direction. Just then Arjun looked up.His instinct told him that his beloved is there.
Draupadi shook herself free from Priyamvadha and stared into his eyes. That single look carried many questions to him which he can understand but can not answer. Arjun turned his face away and disappeared from her vision.
Draupadi stood still,with a strange look on her face that made Priyamvadha fear for her. 
Cry your heart out dear,make your tears fall. Don't dry them up inside. "Priyamvadha pleaded with her.
Draupadi  did not react but continued her gaze in the direction that will no more show her Arjun to her.