Part 192

It was fantastic. Rekha told Arjun as he is placing the Veena carefully on the Dias. Arjun smiled. Yes. Your singing is really fantastic. He praised. Of course. But not without your Veena. Thank you for your great presentation and support. Rekha heartfully admitted.
The audience were still in trance.Krishna ran to Arjun and hugged him. Parth,you proved that art can be worshipped even by a warrior par excellence. He hailed him.
Arjun smiled. Well,you showed me the way. You are the first one who proved a Kshatriya can fight wars and at the same time explore Finearts. Satya stood with a sulking face. Will you stop praising each other? Don't forget it is my idea today to make Arjun expose his talent. Satya demanded accolades.
Arjun made a serious face. Sure. I will give you credit. But my sincere advice ..stop spying on me and my moves. His last word is uttered in a low voice and Krishna laughed at the way he said it.
Satya answered defiantly. Why are you accusing me? I am not spying. I just came there to see if Rekha is ready. Then I heard the last bit you played on Veena. I got the idea and implemented it. Awesome Arjun. I never thought Veena can be played so nicely. Will you teach me Veena? Satya asked mischevously.
Arjun folded his hands. Leave me Satya Devi, I can't even have the time to breathe. Madhav teach her whatever she want. Every one laughed at his expressions.

Kunti and Gandhari called Rekha and blessed her. Kunti asked Panchali to bring a bracelet from the Tijori house to present it to Rekha.as a mark of recognition for her talent. Panchali gave Pragati to Priyamvada and went towards the inner chamber. She went inside opened the big Tijori and started picking the Bracelets. She thought it better to take more because suddenly Kunti may feel,to offer her other Bahus also. She took Twelve of them looking splendid. Arjun brought them when he defeated Hiranya Puri. As she closed the door and tried to lock it , it troubled her.again as usual. She should have brought Priyamvada ..she regretted.Panchali tried and tried,..She felt her Arjun's breath on her earlobe. May I help you queen? He asked playfully and added. No reward from the queen for this poor Veena Artist?

Panchali turned to him and said. Of course. Your reward is safe. But how did you come ? Your wives must be searching for you. Go now. Arjun retorted. I came in search of my wife. Sorry First Wife.Your highness enlightened me last nite that  other wives have no rights on me without your permission.
Arjun's  naughty  taunt made Panchali blush and she tried to get out of his arms. Arjun made her his prisoner and moving too closer whispered. Waiting For your reward. Panchali lost herself in his charm and slowly  clasped his fingers with hers. She then raised his hand and kissed on his fingers for playing Veena with such skill.
Don't be such miser in rewarding your employees. Arjun sulked. Panchali pleaded with him. Leave me Arjun,Mata waits for me. And Kirti will panic if I am not seen around. Arjun smirked. Don't make Kirti obsessed with mother. His wife will laugh at him.
Draupadi laughed... Like Father,like son. No? He will be like you only. Even now your mother combs your hair and. Arjun prevented her from speaking further as he knew the next thing he has to face from her is his meek submission before his mother at the time of deviding her among his brothers.He kissed her passionately and reminded. I will ask whatever I want as my reward. Be ready. He locked the Tijori,gave her the keys and disappeared. Panchali felt thrilled and thought that every minute spent with him is so rewarding and hence he deserves the reward he wants.