Part title

Yes,I did not miss the count.Two were finished and two more to go. " Draupadi bitterly said looking  boldly into his face.  Arjun was shocked  and just stared at her,desperately trying to gauge her mind.    
Draupadi continued.  "How can I forget that ultimate  truth of my life? I  finished my obligation by taking  seven steps  with your revered elder brothers.Now I will complete it by going through it with your dearest younger brothers.  I hope I did not disappoint you at all?"She sounded sarcastic but the suppressed  pain pierced his heart so severely that he   felt shattered and in an attempt to restrain himself,placed his hands on her shoulders .
Draupadi did not look up lest  the tears  brimming in her eyes  might expose her innermost part of the heart to him.
Try to understand krishnaa,Arjun's voice  broke.
I hope I did." The clarity with which she said those words  made Arjun realise  the border line she had drawn  in following the command of his mother and Eldest. 
How could he  ask her more? Arjun felt bad for being in such situation that no one else would like to be in.  He took back his hands from her shoulders and closed his eyes thinking of his Maadhav.  He remembered him saying before leaving with Satya." Paarth,keep  your soul free from every bondage,every restriction.Think only of Krishnaa Make this moment memorable for her.  "
Arjun opened his eyes, yes He would follow Maadhav's word,Atleast this much he can do for her sake.  He looked at Draupadi who is looking lost in her thoughts,leaning against the rod  of the boat. The shining glow that he saw in her face disappeared and a certain sadness enveloped her beautiful face.
Arjun went near her,took her face nearer and confessed," yes ,you are the one who made me fall in love,the very moment I got my eyes on you.Tell your father his hard work did not go waste.