Part title

Arjun finished his archery practice..He never skipped it since he joined Gurukul..His Guru Dron inspired him and always insisted on practice .
Arjun,practice leads to perfection., Even after you achieve and excel,don't skip your practice ever.Guru Dron used to tell.
Arjun never disobeyed his word. Practicing archery in the early hours of the day became a part of his life..
He did not sleep last night as they returned from boating in the last quarter of the night. He closed his eyes and reminisced the beautiful moment he experienced before he left his wife.,.,but did she realise his heartfelt love for her!
As he walked down the royal garden, he saw Priyamvada coming with the sons of his brothers! On seeing him,all the four boys rushed to him,and clasped his knees., Arjun took them closer and lifted Srutasen in his arms..he instantly connected with them..They are just like his brothers in their childhood..
Panchali is in a relaxed and better mood..Serving breakfast to all.. She still is in disbelief ..What happened yesterday is like a dream to her..She felt the warmth of his touch ,his words..
She heard Satya's voice and looked back.
Arjun,Subhadra arrived.together.Panchali's dream shattered.
Subhadra is looking gorgeous in green colour lehenga that suited her fair golden complexion so well.She is casting her besotted glances at Arjun who is busy discussing military affairs with his Bhrata Bheem..
Satya called out Panchali.' Enough of your supervision. Come and sit with me. I want to enjoy like my lord enjoy's with his Arjun."
Panchali politely refused to eat as she has the habit of eating only after every one had eaten.
But she doesn't want to disappoint her friend and sat beside her . Satya beamed in face and lowered her voice.' What happened between you and Arjun? You don't seem to forgive him still. Good. He will atleast learn not to cross the limit and go on marrying like my lord did. Ofcourse Subhadra is my husband's sister and I can't stand against her wish to marry Arjun.But you are my friend who waited for him since your Swayamvar." Panchali looked around to see if anyone heard Satya's banter.
She replied in a low voice.' It is fine Satya. Let him have whomever he find lovable. I don't have an objection." Satya persisted.'
Don't lie before me.I know how hurt you are. You don't want to expose yourself that's all."
Krishna observed them and approached.' What is going on? Who is blaming whom? Sakhi,I hope you are not testing Parth still.He is already tensed up." Panchali showed Arjun who is laughing heartfully at Subhadra and Kunti sharing some thing.'
Did he look like that? Tensed up? Your friend? Never. He is enjoying with his bride." Krishna smilingly called Arjun while Kunti took Subhadra with her.Satya asked him straightly.' Enough of your bonding with your new bride.We understood how much you love her. But did you appease Panchali? Genuinely you said sorry or not,I want to know. She is not telling. Now you tell me."
Arjun looked seriously into his wife's eyes.I appeased her as soon as I came back. Yesterday also I did the same.Ask her it is true or not.You will know the truth."
Panchali understood his smartness He doesn't want Satya to know what is happening between them.Frankly she also doesn't want others know the truth. She nodded her head and precisely admitted.' Yes. He is right.I don't have a problem with him."
As she finished her line she found Arjun smiling mischievously and challenging Satya.' Now she told the truth. If you want us to prove it then also we are ready." Panchali widened her eyes. How smartly he trapped her. Now she can not go back on her word. She should do whatever is asked by Satya to prove themselves right.
Krishna patted on Arjun's back and lauded him.' Well done Parth,Now Sakhi be ready to do whatever Satya says." Panchali sulked.' Govind I hope atleast sometimes you stand by me," Krishna smiled and declared. ' I always stand by you both together."