Part title

Vasuki gave many presents to Arjun. Gold,diamonds etc. He assured him. When Yudhisthira does Raja suya we will come with tributes. Rekha will visit Indraprasth at that time . But when you have an opportunity you come and spend time with your wife.
Arjun nodded and asked. "I heard Hiranyapur that exist on the southern border is very prosperous and ruled by demons. Is there a way to reach there?
Vasuki was surprised. Why do you want to challenge them?They are too cruel and heard hearted. Of course they are prosperous. Your treasury will overflow with gold if you conquer them. But I warn you they are terrible and ferocious, Arjun simply said, I will take care. He learnt the way to reach Hiranyapur and bid farewell to Rekha. Even though he did not fall in love with her,he understood Rekha's innocent love for him.
He hugged her closely and said Don't think of me always. Come to Indraprasth with your brother. He then added. Or ask your friend.she may abduct me and place me in your bed."Arjun's mischievous taunt made Rekha blush.
Who will dare to do that? Even my brother was unable to hypnotise you. "She said and asked him to pray to Kali as he again is gearing up for war with demons. ...

Hiranyapur is on the southern part of Sindhustan. The mighty demons that are ruling over there are Rakta Lohit ,Hiranya Dhanva and Pralambasur. The city is made with maximum gold and people there are highly prosperous. They have gold mines and Diamond mines that provide unlimited gems and gold to them. Arjun heard about the city from his Grandfather Bheeshm  who could not have the opportunity to tackle the demons. If we win them we will possess unlimited gold. He used to say.
Arjun thought that the time is ripe to deal with them and win the prosperity for Indraprasth. The city was built almost alongside the ocean Arjun admired the beauty of the city from outside.Hedid not give much time to the demons to prepare for war. He blew his  conch the notes of which alerted them and the mighty demons understood that the son of Indra is challenging them for war.
The demons came in thousands and attacked Arjun and his limited Army. They threw stones of big size continuously as if a rain of stones is caused Arjun made a cover of arrows over his army and not a single  stone hurt them as a result.

He then chopped them into pieces making so many demons hurt or killed in the process. The three demon kings renewed their strength and attacked with double their strength. Then a creeping darkness happened due to their illusion and plunged Arjun's army into blindness.
Arjun then destroyed the darkness with his divyastra and tackled their maya with his skill. Then he killed the demons one by one  and destroyed the chief demons . The Astras unleashed by him made the demon force of Hiranya pur submit before him . ...                                       

Indraprasth never saw that much gold ,jewels and diamonds carried on horses and elephants that enter inside as a mark of the third Pandav's triumphs. The invincible archer entered last greeted by his brothers with broad smiles on their face.Even Kunti came with Priyamvada to welcome her victorious son. She hugged him closely and softened his curls with tears in her eyes.
Arjun wiped her tears and consoled her. "Mother I returned safe. Why do you worry? "
Yudhishthira blessed him and Bheem hugged him.you made me proud by defeating Vasuki. He said.
Nakul taunted him. "Not fair brother again you did not take me along to share the exciting things that happened.
Arjun understood his inner meaning and smiled. His eyes are searching for her.Where is she?
Yes she came with the Arti thali. Arjun looked at her anticipating a frown or displeasure. But the dark beautiful flame ,his queen approached him with a beautiful smile and did Tilak .She looked radiant in her red sary and very less ornaments. She looked deep into his hazel eyes and said. "Welcome back to Indraprasth"She then lowered her voice and added .Missed you Arjun.
The great Archer ,the supreme warrior got hypnotised by his Krishnaa's lovelorn expression.