Part title

Draupadi decided to open the topic of Bhanumati. She is answerable to Gandhari and Arjun should give her assurance that he won't come in Duryodhan's way. "You know I brought a message to you by Gandhari Mata. "
Draupadi said. "She can tell me directly . Why did she send through you? "Arjun got surprised.
She felt she can not do so as the matter is delicate. "She answered.
Now tell me what it is,that delicate ,she can not talk to me directly. "Arjun frowned.
Draupadi looked at his charming face that is glowing , with his curly hair falling over as usual. "Mata wants a promise from you that you won't attend the swayamvar of Bhanumati. "Having said so Draupadi observed the change of colours on his face. Arjun was shocked. "Who told her I am going there? "He stopped and forcibly drew Draupadi nearer and fired. "Are you that insecure that you need Maata to come between us to make sure that I won't go there? "Draupadi was hurt. She gazed at him angrily and said emphatically."neither I am insecure nor I need some one else to get my purpose done. "She tried to free herself from his arms which were holding her with force but Arjun still held her firm. "Then why did Mata suddenly asking me this ? Did I ever say that I am interested? I even told Duryodhan the same. "
He demanded an answer from her. "Because,Bhanumati wishes to marry you by selecting you before the others. Duryodhan's spies collected information. "Draupadi informed him looking straightly into his eyes.
Arjun   Stayed silent. Then he desperately muttered under his breath. "Stupidity at peaks. Duryodhan and his foolish spies spoiled the mind of Mata also? How could she believe such rumours?
Draupadi  understood his bewilderment and explained softly. "This is not false . Priyamvadha masi's nephew had seen your portraits in her chamber. He even heard the maids talk about her wish. Duryodhan is desperate. That is why Mata wanted an assurance from you. "Arjun closed his eyes and remembered his Madhav's words. He used to say ...your girl admirers are growing by minutes. He then looked at Draupadi and commented. "It is all your doing only. Why should you make me hit the fish target? I would have happily be roaming in the forests or doing penance. "
He is back to his normal mood. Draupadi complained. "Now,if you are satisfied with your allegations on me, I wish you leave my shoulder that is so much hurt. It pains. "Arjun realised how she bore the pain as he lost control and held her with that much pressure. He released her but still held her nearer not applying pressure.
Before I give an assurance to mata I want to first assure someone else . "Arjun said intensely looking into her eyes.

Arjun sat on the jhoola and made her sit. He started his speech as if he is talking to himself. "I don't know what others think of me. I don't bother. Ever since my birth I have only two things in my mind.Always following my mother and Eldest's word. And the next one to explore new things in life. I am not satisfied by what I learnt already. I want to learn all my life. Archery is my identity. It made me immensely lovable and I know the day I stop achieving success all my glory will be lost. Many people think that I want to be the best and I like to compete which is false. I want to better myself and compete with myself. If not my skills will get stagnated and that will be the end. Guru Dron gave me so many Astras that are not there with anyone. I learnt most of the skills , related to archery but still some are there which I hope I will learn someday. You know I will be criticised for leaving my beautiful wife behind and run into battlefields. But it excites me to explore my theoretical knowledge and get practical knowledge. And that I get only by fighting real wars. To me battling with demons is more challenging rather than attending swayamvar s. He stopped and smiled. "But your father is too clever and lured me to the biggest contest ever by making you the prized gift and you see what happened. Draupadi alleged with mock anger. "You again and again claim you are interested only in Fish Target but not me. "
Arjun honestly declared. You believe it or not my whole existence is in connection with only two. Madhav and you. Without you two I can not move an inch. Now tell Mata that your husband promised that Bhanumati will never become your co wife. "Draupadi taunted. "That means With the exception of Bhanumati some one may become my cowife.
Arjun smiled mischievously."who knows what is in store? At the moment you can relax regarding Bhanumati. Learn to live in present "
on hearing his words Draupadi got up angrily and said "I will leave. It is too late . Priyamvadha masi awaits me. "
Arjun hugged her from behind. He kissed her on her neck and inhaled the fragrance of jasmines. "Krishnaa, till I return this fragrance will stay with me reminding your anger,love,beauty...he turned her to face him and gazed at her beautiful face with dreamy eyes. Draupadi moved nearer to him,took sin door from her forehead and placed it as Tilak on his forehead.