Part 132

Krishnaa why are you not eating properly? Sahadev is saying you have blood pressure fluctuations, What is worrying you that you look so indisposed? Arjun asked her rising on one hand and looking deep into her eyes,
Panchali looked desperate, I don't know Arjun, As each day is passing I am losing my mental peace, Now this Rajasuya it will be too tedious to follow all the procedures and ,,,,,
Arjun understood, If Rajasuya happens She has to be with Eldest and take yajnadiksha, And even though they were allotted three years together half of it is over with him going on expeditions and again he is going, Surely it will be a matter of silent torture for his wife who hardly enjoyed marital bliss with him.

Arjun placed his hand on her forehead and started massaging, Krishnaa whatever time we spend together will be precious for both of us, Nobody can take away the moments we shared , I promise after I return I will make sure we will spend quality time together, But promise me you will take care of yourself and our son, I look forward to your welcome with our son in your lap.And very soon I will have my daughter follow my son.

Krishnaa smiled at his endearing ways to make her forget her pain,sulk everything.

Kunti arranged Godbharai for her daughter in law as she wanted every one to bless the mother and child .
Krishna Made Satyaki bring Satyabhama for the occasion.Both he and Arjun thought that since Draupadi likes Satya's company she would feel happy in their absence.
As soon as she came Satya criticised both of them for leaving Draupadi in such a state.
Arjun retorted cheekily, Now  don't say the same thing before her, Already she is tensed up,If wind adds to fire God only knows the after effects.
Draupadi felt immensely happy with satya's arrival,She welcomed her friend and said "you are like a breath of fresh air, Thank you for coming in need.
The whole of Indraprasth is illuminated for that special occasion Rajmata Gandhari specially came to bless Panchali., Kunti was overwhelmed with joy and expressed her gratitude " Didi, we are blessed to have you here, She said,

Gandhari beamed with joy, This was my most cherished moment, How would I not come? My Bahu is gifting my Arjun's child, I will leave only after blessing the newborn.
She scolded Arjun for going off when Draupadi needs him the most "Arjun, you should learn how to fix your priorities, Draupadi 's heart melted for her concern, She is the same, She didn't change.
Krishna brought Abhimanyu to her and Gandhari wondered at his description by Priyamvada,He must be looking like Arjun , she mused .She called him and said, You know you will get a small brother,You can play with him."

Abhi expressed his joy by jumping around and hugging Panchali who is sitting there,He is still learning words,and calls both Subhadra and Draupadi as Mata, He signalled Panchali  to Gandhari  and said in his broken words..Mata will have my brother sleeping inside, He will wake up and come out.
Every one laughed  at his cuteness, Subhadra. Said she only told him so as he has too many questions about his brother,