Part title

The rains in Dwaraka are so beautiful  and the experience is enriching. "Arjun told Krishna .Both the friends are enjoying  the deep rains lying relaxingly in the garden house of  Satya's mansion.Subhadra went to  Rukmini to perform a Pooja along with her. Otherwise she would never leave Arjun for a moment even.Satya is busy with ordering ornaments and Other things for subhadra's sake as not much time is left for Arjun's departure.
What are my chances of  pacifying my wife  Madhav? I don't think it is an easy task.  "Arjun asked. Who is speaking? Krishnaa's beloved husband? "Krishna teased his friend. Arjun replied in a desperate tone. "Krishnaa's beloved husband faltered towards his love. He is now the husband of four more wives that include your sister also. "
Krishna smiled. The first love remains intact in the face of storms and whirlwinds. Why do you feel that she won't forgive  ? She will definitely get appeased. I know my Sakhi . "He said.
She is not the bride with dreamy eyes waiting for me to reciprocate. I am sure she must have changed a lot. She is a mother also. "Arjun said bitterly.
You are a father of two sons. Your other wife Aarya is expecting. Did the lover In you who longed for Krishnaa vanish? Krishna asked with a straight face.
Arjun nodded his head. "Never. The longing and love for Krishna is eternal. It stayed within me even when I was with my other wives. "
Your truth is krishnaa's truth also.Her love for you is her identity. And it is not suitable for the most desirable man in Aryavarth to doubt my sakhi."
Arjun sighed heavily. "I don't know Madhav how I convince my wife of my sincere love.I still feel her gaze from the terrace of Indraprasth when I am leaving. It is soul stirring. I could never forget that questioning gaze ..  How could I soothen her burning heart that already got ruptured by her sharing and then my Exile!
krishna patted on his back."Dont get disheartened Parth,I am certain that my Sakhi is de sparately waiting for you. Your Union is predestined."he predicted.

Indraprasth is getting decorated in all its splendour to welcome their prince after twelve long years. Every single citizen is excited to welcome Arjun with his new bride. That Krishna also will come with them ..that is another thrilling moment for every one .Kunti suddenly  had fallen sick  and was advised to take rest by Vaidyas. She survived twelve long years of separation from her son but it became difficult for her now to spend one moment not thinking of him. She felt concerned for her Phalgun who roamed all over like an ascetic away from his family. 

Still one month is there for his arrival but she could not bear any more. Kunti stopped eating properly and sleep ran away from her. Sahadev and Priyamvada stayed by her side looking after her health. Finally Kunti made Yudhistir send message to Krishna to send Arjun as early as possible.Draupadi was surprised. She never thought thar her mother in law is that much concerned about Arjun. The incidents that happened after her marriage  let her think like that. Priyamvadha explained her. "Princess,she never showed her love for her youngest out of fear of breaking unity of the brothers. At satasrung Kunti used to pamper him a lot . And Madri is no exception. Both of them used to be so posessive about him. On top of it Pandu's obsession for him made Arjun  a little stubborn also. "Priyamvada  laughed remembering the incidents of satasring.
Draupadi bit her lower lip. That is why that much attitude.Mata is the reason.
After madri's death Kunti has to take care of Sahadev the youngest. Arjun could'nt have come out of  the void that was caused due to his father's death if not for Grand father's affection for  him.
Kunti made a brave face and stayed without Arjun but it had taken toll on her health. Now only Arjun can revive her. Draupadi thought Kunti is partial towards Yudhishtir. But Priyamvada's words made her see another side of Kunti. Krishna asked Arjun to go with Subhadra first and then they all will come later as the rewards and gifts that are to be given at Indraprastha still take time  to get collected.
Balram is too particular to follow the tradition .He wanted to offer valueble things to each and every one in bridegroom's family.He agreed to send Arjun and Subhadra prior to their arrival.Arjun is extremely pleased with the turn of things.He asked Krishna to come with him. "Why should you wait for Balram Tau let us go together. "He persisted.
Krishna convinced him. "Parth let the tradition be maintained. I will come with the status of your brother in law. In the meantime you try to appease Krishnaa.                                                             
Draupadi's year with Arjun started already. She is also informed by Priyamvada that for three years she will be Arjun's. Draupadi could not believe her ears.. "It is Gandhari Mata's instruction.Kunti found it logical. "Priyamvada informed. Draupadi heaved a sigh that indicated her desparation. How much happiness she would have derived if Subhadra is not in Arjun's life? At least he should have left her as of now so that she can come with Krishna. Draupadi's anger turned towards Govind. How manipulative he is,,,His affection and concern  every thing false. How merciless he is! He made his own ladli sister Draupadi's co wife who stays in Arjun's mansion. She sacrificed her life for the sake of the welfare of every body but no one is bothered about her happiness. Draupadi made a firm decision. She is not going to forgive both of them. She won't grudge Subhadra. But she will definitely won't oblige her flirtatious husband. But she would definitely keep it personal. She won't let anyone gauze through her inner heart. Moreover she would definitely fulfill her duties as his wife..."
Kunti forgot her illness and got up from bed. Her youngest son will be in her arms within a short while. She gave orders to every one about the reception given to them. Where is Draupadi,Is the Arti ready, she asked Priyamvada.
I am here Mata,Draupadi replied . Kunti stared at her Bahu. Draupadi looked so different today she thought. She wore a red sari with minimum ornaments. Still she looked ravishingly beautiful. Her eyes bore a detached expression as if she is not connected with the ongoing proceedings.
The guards ran inside to inform the arrival of Arjun. Draupadi's heart missed a beat. Her feet refused to move.kunti got up in haste and took Priyamvada's support to walk. Draupadi  followed her with Malini holding the Thali and Vasanti holding two bridal garlands. Outside the mansion stood Arjun,with Subhadra by his side.
His brothers hugged him tightly with tears in their eyes. Subhadra touched their feet and got blessings.
Where is Mata? Arjun asked. Just then Kunti came there and curled herself in Arjun's arms
Her tears are uncontrollable. Arjun also has tears in his eyes. "How week you became,what happened? "He enquired in a broken voice. Sahadev told Arjun. "Bhrata she can not tolerate your absence any more. She is so worried about you. Bheem admonished. "Now onwards don't break any vows. Enough of wandering over. "
Nakul taunted Arjun. "I will go in your place Bhrata it looks so colourful ...pilgrimage. "Arjun laughed heartily.
Draupadi who is standing behind could not help but savour that ringing laugh which enhances his beauty. Kunti blessed Subhadra and hugged her. "Welcome to indraprasth and into our heart my dear niece,"she said. Subhadra felt immensely happy to get such warm welcome . She is searching for her husband's queen.Finally she saw her holding the thali and looking Devine in every limb.
How could any one be endowed with such beauty!She is so mesmerised being a woman,how must her husband be feeling? She saw Arjun ardently gazing into his beloved's  eyes. Priyamvada  pulled Draupadi before Arjun. Draupadi unwillingly raised her eyes to look at her offender. He is looking even more handsome with his smiling eyes casting their magic on her . "How are you Krishnaa "he asked in his manly voice,looking deeply into her eyes.
Draupadi turned her face away. "Still alive to welcome you and your wife. "She said in a low voice that can be heard only by him. Arjun smiled his disarming smile. "Good for me. Now that I have come you need not feel so dejected. I promise. Draupadi looked sharply into his eyes. As usual his beautiful curls are falling over his eyes. Draupadi felt so angry with herself.Why would she lose herself in him totally? How could she  keep  her promise to herself that she will make him learn his faults?Arjun remembered his Madhav's words. Krishnaa will always love  you Parth , She may be angry but she can not stop loving you. ...
yes  Madhav Krishnaa remained mine despite her anger,hurt... I will pacify her .I am confident now.
He promised himself and his Madhav.