Part 191

What did VedVyasji said? Arjun again started when they are going towards the Yajnasala site where Maya already started work. It is sunset time and the blue sky is covered with redness that is spreading the feel of Sakti and Siva together roaming over on their favoured devotee Nandiswar. The setting rays of the sun are peeping through the reddish sky making a golden border to it.
Krishna pressed Arjun's hand. Nothing. He just said what he felt on seeing us. The inner meaning of his words will become clear at a right time. You will know the reality then.
Arjun asked. When will that time arrive? And tell me Madhav? What is your reality? Are you my dearest cousin,the son of my mother's brother,the friend of my Krishnaa and the brother of Subhadra?
Krishna stopped and looked into his hazel eyes full of confusion. What do you think ? How do you feel ? Our association traces back to the time we met at Draupadi's swayamvar.You tell me how you visualised me all these years.
Arjun answered firmly. You are my cousin and friend. I cherish your company more than any one else's. Beyond that I also feel you have some unknown power in you that I can not explain. But Ved Vyasji said you are Narayan and I am ...Krishna completed. Nar. Parth, I promise you I will help you see the truth when the time comes. And don't ask me when the time comes. Till then I am your Madhav and you are my Parth.
Arjun looked into his magnetic eyes and nodded. I will wait for the moment. With the belief that you will keep your promise to reveal everything . He smiled and hugged his dear Madhav who responded by returning the hug.
As they approached Maya he is busy in making his people work to complete the basement work. Arjun praised him and told him some modifications. After discussing the next day's work they returned towards the Royal mansion. Satya met them half way through and informed them."Abhi's birth day happens to be day after tomorrow. The celebrations kickstart with The Music concert of Rekha and Mitravinda. this night. Do attend . No pretexts are allowed. "
Arjun remembered Rekha's request that she sent on the day he was busy with his accounts. He should honour her word. He told Krishna and walked towards Rekha's chamber. Rekha is sitting before the Veena Arjun gave and trying to tune it to her song.She is singing a beautiful melody in Raag Sindhu Bhairavi. Arjun went there and took the Veena on his lap. Rekha is overcome with excitement and stopped her song. Arjun signalled her to continue her song . He tuned the Veena and effortlessly accompanied the song . He suggested changes at two places in the Antara and played the bit on his Veena.At the end Rekha praised him to the skies. Arya Arjun,I can't believe it. You play Veena so well. Please start your coaching.she requested.
Arjun said.with a smile. Later Rekha . But tonite belongs to you . Sing well . Forget about Veena. Rekha nodded her head .Arjun kissed her on her forehead and wished her good luck.
Just then he felt some one move on the outer side of the window.He became alert and checked in the corridor but he did not see any one. ...
In the evening before dinner Satya arranged the concert in the spacious hall adjacent to the Dining hall. Arjun came there with Abhi on his shoulders and Krishna by his side. As Arjun dropped him down Abhi ran to Panchali who is looking after the arrangements. Jyesht Mata . Every one will give me gifts. What will Pragati give me? He asked. Panchali kneeled down holding Pragati nearer to him and let her peck Abhi's cheek. The baby smiled and Abhi took Panchali's Pallu end and wiped the moisture on his cheek.
He smiled endearingly and told Panchali. Jyesht Mata. I know Pragati is small. So Iwill give her a present on my birthday. Abhi kissed Panchali and Panchali hugged him to her heart. Subhadra came there and smiled. He started his work? From the morning he is telling me he will ask you about his gifts.
Panchali smiled and commented. There is nothing worthy of him to offer him as of now. But in future I may gift him the cutest girl as his soulmate. Subhadra nodded happily. She knows Panchali holds Abhi so dearer to her heart and sometimes she gets a doubt that she loves Abhi more than her own sons. ...

Kunti presented best saris to Krishna's wives and her daughters in law.Satya helped her in selecting the colours. Panchali got a lavender colour beautiful saree whose richness doubled due to her unparalleled beauty. Subhadra is in pink colour that suited her fair complexion. Rekha and Alli wore similar ones in grey color with red border while Chitra and Ulupi wore light blue with golden border. Arya got orange with green border that made her look Devine. Satya and Rukmini wore peach with red border that made them look dazzling. Krishna's remaining queens wore yellow and green. Krishna cheekily commented. Parth, so many colours! To make us swoon and inhale the fragrance of beauty. Arjun smiled and threw a glance at his Fireborn who lured his heart with her ravishing beauty. He conveyed his appreciation through his looks and she smiled her enchanting smile in acceptance.
Satya announced the commencement of Abhi's birth day celebrations with Mitravinda's concert. Mitravinda is an expert classical singer  and rendered some beautiful songs.Arjun is elated and praised her. This is the best Madhav,Mitravinda excelled in her art. Krishna happily acknowledged her excellence.
Rekha got ready to go on stage next. She looked at Arjun who smiled at her and wished through his eyes. Rekha sat on the stage and suddenly she saw Satya's maid bring her Veena. Rekha wondered. How it came there. She has no idea.
As she is in confusion Satya announced. Arjun will entertain us with Veena alongside Rekha.
Everyone clapped and looked curiously into Arjun's face who sat with Krishna. Kunti and Gandhari felt happy as they did not hear Arjun since ages. Yudhishtir is all attention and Bheem shouted. Come on stage Arjun, Even I want to hear you to get rid of my tension you know what I am talking about.

Nakul and Sahadev started clapping and Abhi started jumping. Even little Kirti is excited and gotinto the lap of Panchali. Rekha got tensed up. She is worried Arjun may misunderstand her that she intentionally forced him to play Veena. But Arjun understood whose shadow he saw at the window. It must be Satya who came there for Rekha.
Satya teased Arjun. Isn't my call enough for you. I will make your wives invite you on the Dias. Panchali,Subhadra come along. She called .
Krishna affectionately hugged him.Parth Even I am waiting to hear you. I promise tomorrow I will play Flute. Arjun looked at Panchali whose lotus eyes are smiling in anticipation. He got up and took Veena. He assured Rekha. Go on I am here to accompany you. Rekha felt gratified and started her song. The Veena accompanied it in beautiful rythym. Panchali forgot herself and could not decide whether to look at his face or those artistic fingers that play on the Veena with that much grace. Bheeshma and Drupad looked at each other with Ego claiming Arjun as the best grand son and the best son in law.
The beautiful melody in Rekha's voice complimented Arjun's Veena Vadan. Satya could not help but wonder He is the Best Archer ,He plays Veena equally well. And he presents the accounts within one day. She looked at her Lord who is absorbed in his friends Veena. Krishna suddenly turned to her and smiled. She knew the meaning. Well Done Satya.