Part 164

Arjun asked Krishna. How is it possible to attend on them simultaneously? Mata should have thought a bit  before calling them together. I am getting tensed up. Rajasuya is still far away . There is so much to plan and implement. What is your advice?
Krishna enquired. You said you have some work at the army front. What it is? Arjun replied. I want to devide  them into troups depending upon their calibre. Then it will be easier to allot them duties. I need half day for that. Krishna smiled. So let us go to the army front early in the morning. We can return after lunch time.By then our spouses will arrive greet each other and retire to their chambers. We can go and meet them one by one. They won't have a faint bit of information about whom we visited first.
Arjun laughed and applauded his Madhav. So when next day their spouses came they already left for the army front. Satya is miffed and asked Panchali who came to welcome them. Where did they go? They told you? Panchali said she is unaware of their programme.
Kunti felt embarrassed and gave an explanation. They will return within a short while. Don't worry.
Panchali's wish to meet Rukmini got fulfilled. She thought she is heavenly. Her face is unusually calm and beautiful.she didn't react even though Krishna is not seen anywhere. Subhadra hugged her and said. I missed you Bhabhi.
The other wives of Krishna are energetic and polite. Then came the moment of Arjun's wives. Kunti is too excited and welcomed them with affection. All the four showed their disappointment for not having Arjun there.
Panchali and Subhadra welcomed them and Alli stood in a corner showing disinterest. She felt bad for not getting time to spend with her husband. Hardly she reconciled and now his wives will  dominate the scene.
Arya came forward did Pranam to Kunti. She held her two year old son in her arms.Kunti felt happy and blessed her grand son. Chitra whispered to ulupi. See Alli Rani is there. They heard about Alli and got angry with her husband for doing what he did,except Arya.
Rekha stepped forward and met her mother in law . Kunti told them to go to the chambers allotted to them and meet her at lunch. Subhadra approached Draupadi and commented. Why should Bua invite them together? It will be difficult to manage. How will he distribute his time now? Panchali agreed. Yes, it is difficult . Mata should have called them one by one.
As  all of them dispersed Panchali felt a faint glint of irritation rising within herself. Will he have time to at least show his face? ...By the time Arjun and Krishna came back every one is present in the dining chamber busy feeding their sons. Arjun felt relieved and wished them collectively. Krishna faced Satya who demanded explanation for his absence when she came . Arjun teased her. Started already? Learn from Rukmini Bhabhi how to give space to husband.
Rukmini who is talking with Panchali came and touched Govind's feet. Satya made a face on seeing that. Krishna pulled her up and asked. When will Bhrata and Revati Bhabhi bring Mai and Pitasri?
Rukmini answered politely. They will come with Pradyumn within a month Swami. Jambavati and others also came and met their husband.
Kunti called Arjun. Phalgun your wives came from such a long distance. Go and meet them after lunch. Arjun and Krishna sighed with relief as except Satya,Rukmini Panchali and Subhadra every one retired to their chambers to take rest as they got tired.Before leaving Chitra slowed up and shot a sulking glance at Arjun who immediately got up and approached her. I will meet you in your chamber he said caressing Babhru who is already in sleep.
Panchali observed this and turned her face in frustration.So she is the one who captivates him The most. She thought.

Subhadra is busy narrating Alli's story to Rukmini. Bhabhi, I never thought he will go to that extent. She complained. Subhadra is not comfortable with Alli's attitude at all.
Rukmini smiled at her and consoled. Bhadra, your brother does things that will benefit not one but every one. So if he choose that way for Arjun we all should respect it.
Satya is observing the two friends who are sitting with Bheem and Nakul cracking jokes rather than eating. Malini brought Pragati and Kirti as she could not handle them further. Kunti took Pragati and Rukmini remarked. Bua,your grand daughter is too cute. Kunti proudly said. True Rukmini, She is a blessing for us. I never thought my Phalgun would get a daughter this soon. She said patting Kirti who is cuddled on Panchali's shoulder.

Panchali blushed at that ,took Kirti away and started feeding him Payas. Satya approached The Friends and Nakul joked. Satya Didi. ask Panchali to announce Dining closed. Bhrata Bheem is starting fourth  round now.
Bheem rolled his eyes and warned him to keep quiet.
Sahadev came with Vijaya and told Kunti that evening worship for all Bahus is arranged followed by Asirwad for grandsons. Arjun asked Sahadev. Where is grand father? Did you look after him well?
Sahadev said. Yes. He is taking rest. He told me he will wait to meet you after he gets up.
Krishna smiled and said. Apart from your wives now your Grand father demands your attention. Arjun smirked. Better to be a bird and fly into the sky. No need to distribute myself then. How I wish to spend time with my grand father!But I am unable to. Nakul seriously said. Don't do that. Any princess may take you inside and you know what happens? Bheem could not control his laugher and he got tears in his eyes.

Arjun pretended anger but started laughing with an amused Krishna.
Satya who is observing them enquired the reason for their laugher. Arjun seriously told her. Satya I am saying Madhav now your turn to marry but he is saying I am lagging behind by one.
Every one laughed and Satya called Panchali who just then finished feeding Kirti and complained. See here. These two are not satisfied yet. They may do it again.
Panchali looked seriously at Krishna and said. Enough Govind. No more again. First you both try to manage those who already are here. She side glanced Arjun and chided. No more changing forms and luring damsels.