Part title

All of them sat together in a round shape so that they can discuss while having their desired food.
Vidura before starting his meal extended a patr which he said is sent by Gurudron,a congratulatory message on the success of the swayamvar. 
Dhrisht took that and with the consent of his father started reading.."I extend my good wishes to you king,for the success of your by now world famous Fish target.  I am immensely pleased to know that my most loved disciple came to your rescue when every one including karna failed to do so. 
You must have realised by now that your success indirectly is my contribution as it is Guru Dron who made Arjun a peerless archer. "
Dhrisht stopped His face became red on seeing the haughty attitude displayed by Dron. Drupad's face became pale but he signalled Dhrisht to continue
.  You must be thankful to god for sending Arjun in time.
Arjun got agitated and looked at Krishna sitting beside him. Krishna pressed his hand on Parth's shoulder assuringly.Vidur understood the mistake he committed.  He should have read that before.He pleaded with Drupad.  "Maharaj,my fault only.  I should have checked it before."Drupad raised his hand and said. "No,Mahatma vidur,  don't regret.  Our animosity by now has crossed the limits.  But I want you to deliver my message to him. "
Vid ur nodded in approval.Draupadi tensed up thinking of her father and stood beside him.
Drupad said in a mild tone feeling Dron before him.  "The preceptor of Hastinapur, first I am thankful to you for training my son in your inimitable way.  As for my daughter's swayamvar, yes I thank god for sending Arjun in time.But I want to make one thing clear. The swayamvar and the  target is only meant for Arjun. I never looked at other options. And I know no one can shoot it. I proudly state that the technological wonder is made only for Arjun and no one else. You don't come into the scene at all.I want to tell you I was impressed by Arjun in totality. His looks,his manners,his tenderness of heart .Archery adds to his personality. I feel bad for you for not realising my  his unique character. He did not redeem my daughter ,he fulfilled the destiny.He is destined to be krishna's husband. I feel proud to tell you it  is the first occassion when a father selects his son in law and prays for a suitable daughter to offer him..
Vidur and Krishna started clapping and every  one joined .For the first time Arjun understood his father in law's  intense love for him.