Part 146

The bank of Yamuna came to life with the picnic atmosphere. Satya and Panchali were spell bound on seeing the arrangements . The Royal tents are having every comfort that the Royal family have in their palaces.
Bheema's head cook descended with his loyal assistants and immediately started preparing delicious dishes under Bheema's supervision. Jalandhara is fed up of her husband's obsession for food even at that time. Arya Bheem let us go for a walk down the shore. She persuaded him.
Bheem declined her request and suggested. You go with your co sisters. I should be here. Otherwise they will spoil items. Draupadi offered to do Bheem's work and asked him to go with Jalandhara.
Bheem reluctantly went with his wife. Subhadra, Arjun Satya and Krishna left for boat ride with Abhi. Nakul Sahadev Karenu and Vijaya went to the adjacent village where tribals arranged shops with interesting hand made things. Yudhishtir,Drupad,Kunti and Priyamvada along with Devika stayed back at Indraprasth. Panchali looked after the lunch preparation ,guided them by her input and finally it was ready. She then went to her tent as Malini informed her that Kirti got up from sleep. She relaxed while feeding him and wondered at the look of her tent that bore an exquisite look all around.She has a beautiful small pool inside with lotus flowers and the windows were spacious bringing in cool breeze from Yamuna. It must be the idea of her nature loving husband. She thought and smiled down at her baby who has hazel eyes are just like his father's.Kirti has a beautiful face with thick curly hair. When he grows up he will definitely have  large lady fan following like his father. Panchali smiled proudly.
The baby made cute sounds and clasped her curls with his hand and tried to get it into his mouth. Panchali removed his hand and took him to the window. Far from the tent children were playing with the ball and throwing it into Yamuna waters. Panchali got worried and called up to Sahadev who returned just then to keep an eye on them.

She then saw Satya and Subhadra returning with Abhi. she asked Satya. Why did you come back? Where are the friends? Satya was miffed. You know Panchali, they are too smart. They took  us two rounds in the boat and then sent us to the shore. They are seen nowhere around.
Draupadi smiled at her and said. Relax Satya. You know they love each other and no one else.Satya told Draupadi that she is planning to entertain every one with new games after lunch. Bheem returned and expressed his satisfaction over the lunch preparation. I taught you every thing. But you excelled me now in this regard. He told Draupadi.
Krishna and Arjun sent message that they went for hunting and return by evening. Sahadev informed. I heard Bhrata Arjun talking to tribals about two tigers and one cheeta that are entering the villages. They may have gone for that. Satya is excited. How I wish to go with them. But they always fool me.
Panchali and Bheem supervised the lunch and saw to it every one ate well. Nakul is too happy to get mirror  stitched Kurtas and instantly wore one . He then took children to the shops to get their interested things. After sunset also there is no  sign of the friends. As it is getting dark every one started worrying.
Panchali gave Kirti yo Malini, went to the shore and stared into the aggressive Yamuna waters. Arjun,where are you. Come back soon she muttered in a low voice.
After a while the noise of drums was heard. And a group of tribals came there dancing carrying the bodies of the Tigers and Cheeta. Even many other hunted animals were also brought there.Close on their heels came Arjun and Krishna riding on horses triumphantly. Children started dancing and Abhi ran to them.
Pitasri why did you not take me with you? He is asking Arjun. Satya retorted. They won't take me along. How would they take you?krishnna tried to pacify her. Satya, the animals are dangerous. We can't manage you while tackling them. Arjun teased her. I told you to enjoy with ladies. But you won't. Forget about hunting. It is not your cup of milk. He advised her.
Every one gathered around camp fire after dinner and started dancing. All the queens except Draupadi joined in the dance. Subhadra and Arjun danced hand in hand and Abhi is excited. Mata you and Kirti also join. He pulled her but she refused. After dinner Krishna and Arjun entertained them with their music skills. Krishna played the flute and Arjun sang the song of love.' His voice is Devine.

The song and the flute mesmerised the audience. Draupadi who never heard him sing was awestruck at his melodious voice that effortlessly presented the song in such perfect manner. As for Krishna she felt he is simply heavenly and one will definitely forget every pain and suffering after hearing his flute.
Satya clapped hands and praised. Arjun I never knew you would sing so well. You complimented my lord perfectly. Arjun taunted her. Thanks for your praise. But I hope you won't form wild ideas to challenge me in singing.Satya retorted. Who knows I may do so. Get ready for anything tomorrow.
Every one dispersed to their tents as they were tired. Panchali took Kirti and went to her tent.Arjun followed Subhadra holding Abhi as he wont sleep without him or Krishna. Satya wished to see the Full moon in Yamuna and went to riverside with Krishna.Panchali tried to make Kirti sleep but he just started playing on and on. She lied down beside him and went into sleep..After a while she opened her eyes and saw Arjun bending over her and waking her up. Let us go and enjoy the full moon.he said in a low voice.