Part title

Nakul is in shock to hear that.He exclaimed..But Krishna it is so wild.I tried to tame that horse .When ten  stable experts are controlling it,I hardly sat on that and I was thrown with great force.Bhrata Bheem was also there.I was wounded on my forearm.
Bheem said with anxiety ,Yes the horse is mad .Why did phalgun went alone?Bheem enquired the stable guards who came there in which way the horse went.They said that it ran towards the outskirts.
Draupadi got perturbed.She looked at Krishna who smiled in his usual assuring way.Kunti said with tears in her eyes,"Kanha,Why did you leave him alone?you know his stubborn nature.He could have gone with Bheem na?..
Bua,Why do you worry.He will mend the horse.Krishna tried to relieve her .
Satya who is standing with an exciting expression,cajoled. "Lord how could I miss such feat,mending the wild horse,that too by Arjun,      Please take me there,Anyway the marriage is done with. 
Yudhishtir who was silent till then,assured kunti."Maata,He will be safely back He knows how to handle wild horses.Kunti still could not contain her sob.Her son who should have sit besides  his bride in the Mandap is playing with danger.
  Draupadi  approached her father who is  shouting at the stable guards for letting the horse cause havoc.she knows how wild the horse is and heard her father shout at Dhrisht so many times for bringing that horse to Panchal.Dhrisht instantly fell for its royal looks and brought it with great difficulty,with the help of hundred soldiers.    And now her Arjun ran after that mad horse,Drupad touched her head and said with shivering voice.I hope every thing will be fine.
As Bheema and Krishna along with nakul started to go for Arjun,Loud thunder like applause is heard.People outside the man  dap in the street are jumping with joy as Arjun is seen riding the horse with the reins firmly held ,commanding the gait of the horse.Drupad was overwhelmed with joy as he knows how troublesome the horse is and how it wounded small children when it got out of control.
Krishna approached Parth who is still sitting on the horse and teased him.Had your fill for the day?now come down,See how they are all worried about you.Arjun answered with a smile and got down still holding the reins.Bheem banged on his shoulder and scolded him Can't you call me along?I would have controlled the horse within minutes.
Nakul laughed at him and gave a taunt.BhrataBheem,Aren't we together when we tried to ride the horse?I am surprised how he controlled it and riding on it's back .
Satya ran to Arjun and shouted.Why did you not call me at all ?I would have learnt the method  na?
Arjun seriously looked at her and said.Now shall I ask the horse to go mad again?Devi satya wanted to tame you.Satya got angry. Lord look at your Parth and how he makes fun of my words.Krishna laughed at this and tried to pacify her.You know Parth is not serious.Take it lightly.
Kunti hugged Arjun,and reprimanded him.Phalgun when will you be responsible enough to care for your self?She could not continue further.Arjun silently hugged her back.Draupadi,Drupad and Dhrisht were awestruck.How could that horse stand so soft and gentle beside Arjun.It looked like a miracle to them.Yudhishtir patted Arjun,Brother you helped the Panchal by taming this wild horse.But next time don't go alone.Krishna laughed at  this,Eldest He is destined to win alone.His voice sounded firmly.