Part 137

The people of Girivraj were spell bound on seeing the three strangers who are Brahmins in attire but looked like Kshatriyas in every limb, The awesome threesome went to the main streets and approached the vendors who sell scents,cosmetics etc, They took the fragrant perfumes and applied them to their bodies, They wore flower garlands taking them by force, Then they entered Jarasandha's private chamber as there is no restriction to Brahmins to enter there.The king wanted to worship them  thinking them to be Brahmins.
But they did'nt accept his worship, Jarasandh became suspicious and asked them who they are, By then he got information that they destroyed drums at Chaityakadri and entered the city  not through the main entrance, Then Krishna revealed, You are our rival, That is why we entered  thus.
Jarasandh  was surprised,Then Krishna told him in a harsh tone, You are the culprit  who  are killing innocent kings before Pasupatinath, I warn you release the kings and change your behaviour, Otherwise we know how to save them, Now  I tell you who we are, I am Vaasudev Krishna, These two are Bheem and Arjun,
Jarasandh became furious, So this is your plan, You think I will release the kings on your word? Never, I am ready to fight with any of you, or all three together, he said with arrogance, Then he chose Bheema for the dual fight, The terrible fight started and continued till thirteen days, It started on Padyami and continued till Trayodasi, On that day Krishna warned Bheem not to prolong the fight and finish off Jarasandha, Arjun encouraged him, Bhrata,Hurry up, He does'nt deserve to live further, Pool up all your strength and kill him,
Then Bheem took hold off his feet and banged him on the ground , He then split him into two parts as the people of Magadha looked awestruck, But the two parts joined together and Jarasandh came to life, Arjun looked at Krishna in confusion, Krishna smiled and took a small stick,broke it into two and threw them away in different directions, Bheem observed and understood, He again split Jarasandh into two and threw them in different directions , They did'nt join and Jarasandh was finished finally bringing relief to many prisoners.
People  felt happy for getting rid of that tyrant, The Kings were brought out from prison and were grateful to the three saviours, Then Jarasandha's noble son Sahadeva fell at Krishna's feet and begged for mercy.
Krishna blessed him and assured him he would rule Magadha but he should accept the sovereignty of Indraprasth, After four days Sahadeva will be coronated and they can start for Indraprasth, Arjun sighed in relief.His mind is preoccupied with thoughts of Panchali,...
Back in Indraprasth Panchali got false pains three times in those thirteen days, She became too week and had no energy left when real pains happened and she had to push the child.
Kunti and Gandhari were worried on seeing her condition, They started Saptaratri Pooja for Durga Bhavani praying for the safe delivery of the child, Yudhishtir got the news that Jarasandh was killed and the Kings were freed, The three victors will return in a week, Indraprasth celebrated one more victory and awaited the return of the three warriors,
On paurnami day Panchali  got  severe pains, All through the day she suffered , The Rajavaidyaa panicked as Panchali is unable to push the child out, The child was restless but needs mother's support to make his way, Satya had tears in her eyes seeing Panchali almost unconscious and helpless, ,,,,
As midnight approached Arjun became restless, He could not  sleep, Krishna brought him out of the chamber, Madhav, Panchali is not well I sense, She needs us there, Arjun had tears in his eyes.
Krishna nodded his head, Just then he heard his Sakhi chant his name,Govind in her trance,
She is taking the names Arjun and Govind one after one, Krishna told Arjun taking him in his arms,
Parth, She will be alright, Close your eyes, Arjun followed his word and closed his eyes, Panchali felt her Arjun by her side, He took her hand in to his, Krishnaa Dont worry, I am here, He said.
Panchali saw him clearly in her unconscious state, She clasped his hand, Dont go away, She murmured.
Rajavaidyaa who is there got confused and thought that she is in delirium, She cajoled her..Queen, just once push him with energy, I beg you.
I can't, she said helplessly, Arjun said, You can, You are my wife, you will never accept defeat,  come on do it, He said, Panchali gathered her energy and taking Govind 's name tried  her best.
The baby cooperated with his mother and made his way into this world,
He came out to the surprise of Rajavaidyaa who held him tight and he cried .
Kunti,Gandhari and all others waiting outside sighed with relief, Panchali closed her eyes  blissfully feeling her Arjun beside her.
At GirivrajArjun opened his eyes and looked at his Madhav with relief, Madhav I dreamt that she is alright, He said hugging Krishna.
Parth's Madhav smiled happily as he made the two souls get together and feel gratified, You have soul connection,I told you Parth,He said with his Devine smile.