Part title

Before Satya could say anything,Arjun pulled Krishna up and walked out..Panchali sighed with relief.

Subhadra is walking in the beautiful spacious garden adjacent to Arjun's mansion. Arjun is busy checking the arrows in his quivers. He is seriously thinking of training his brother's sons and also holding camps for Indraprasth's army who have become a little casual after he left. It is high time they should be brought on track. He thought.
Subhadra approached  him and said in her endearing tone. "Enough of it ,I am getting bored.
Arjun smiled at her. Subhadra suddenly asked him. "Why do I feel that your queen is not happy with you? Am I the reason? Arjun got startled.
What made you think so? She is fine. Only thing is she is burdened with a lot of responsibilities as a queen.
Subhadra smiled. I hope so. She said.
Arjun said. Subhadra,Mahraj Drupad has come.He wants to discuss some Vyuhas and Prati vyuhas along with Dhrisht. Would you mind If I stay over there? "Subhadra smiled at him reassuringly. Bua told me that. She will come and give me company, you stay there. "She said.
Arjun got relieved. He thanked his mother in his heart. ...After dinner,Drupad sat in Draupadi's chamber along with Dhrisht. He is waiting for Arjun. So he told Draupadi he will go to his chamber after having a chat with Arjun. Draupadi got sceptical. How could he come leaving Subhadra  alone? She thought it is impossible. Priyamvadha came and informed Draupadi all the boys  have gone to sleep in their  chamber and she will join them shortly.
She said "Rajkumar Arjun will stay here as he will have to discuss important matters of war. "Priyamvadha whispered in her  ear. "Best wishes to you princess. I wish you eternal happiness. "
Draupadi's face became red. Priyamvadha as usual arranged long jasmine garland in her hair. Draupadi stayed in her inner chamber. Her husband has joined her father and brother,They are seriously discussing war planning, arrangement of vyuhas and types of weapons etc. Dhrisht is asking many questions to which Arjun is patiently explaining in his deep manly voice.
Draupadi sighed. God has given him every thing .Valour, beauty and even awesome voice also that makes the listeners mesmerised and spellbound.
Malini her maid came and informed Draupadi that Her father is asking for her as it is time for him to take aushadhi milk. Draupadi blamed herself. How could she forget her father's  needs thinking about Arjun?
Sahadev gave Aushadhi milk to her that is to be given to Drupad at night time.Draupadi took the tray and arranged two bowls one for her father and another Badam milk for Arjun. She knew he does'nt like to have anything but Kunti always asked her to make it a point to let him have it.
AsDraupadi entered the outer chamber she found only Arjun and Drupad talking seriously.Dhrisht had already left. She gave Arjun the milk and avoided his stare. Then she let her father have the Aushadhi milk and forced him to finish it as he looked too tired due to the long journey.
Arjun could not take his eyes away from her. she looked so beautiful   with her beautiful complexion shining in her half white lehenga,her jasmines in her luscious hair challenging him ,...Draupadi felt his desire in his penetrating gaze and wished every thing that happened in their lives till then should get lost like a false truth and only Arjun and herself walking hand in hand after the swayamvar remain the ultimate truth.
Drupad got up to go to his chamber upstairs. Arjun escorted him dutifully.
Panchali stood at the jasmine plants in her balcony garden,that are spreading intoxicating fragrance all around .Then she sat on the large swing and closed her eyes leaning back.
Her  lotus eyes are filled with tears that are rolling down her eyes. She is experiencing all the painful moments of her life all over again and her beautiful face is  mirroring the stress she is experiencing within her heart innermost layers.
Arjun who came there saw her and  his heart immediately connected with  the turmoil of his beloved's heart.
He approached her and slowly lied down beside her keeping his head in her heart.Draupadi got  startled  at his closeness and still kept her eyes closed with the flow of tears that are falling down like transparent pearls.
Arjun 's eyes became wet .He placed his arms round her waist and pleaded  in a choking voice. Forgive me Krishnaa Draupadi opened her lotus eyes and said in a broken voice. For what? For making me consume the venom (poison) of acceptance forcefully?  ...
Arjun knew it is meant for letting her shared among her brothers. He drew closer with his heart breaking down ,feeling the pain all over again. "Forgive me Krishnaa "he  repeated his heartfelt prayer.
Draupadi sobbed  and looked down. "For what Arjun? For making  me submit to the land of love that is supposed to be your empire, to your brothers ?
Arjun knew it is meant for making herself submit to his brothers ,how hard it is to physically mould herself to suit others when her  soul is connected to some one else!
He also had tears rolling from her eyes. He took her face in his hands and wiped her tears with his lips. He controlled his tears and repeated his heartfelt prayer. "Forgive me Krishnaa, ..."
Draupadi opened her eyes and felt his closeness. She still is not able to control her tears. "For what Arjun,For crushing my heart time and again by moving away on the pretext of breaking the vow ? Roaming on your own leaving me in wilderness ? How could you think I can live without you being there before my eyes? "
Arjun could not bear his Krishnaa's tears that  prove his failure in love ,he may be the greatest warrior who never experienced defeat but he is  the biggest loser in fulfilling the love of his life,his first love .
He knew he ditched her ,left her alone to walk on the tight rope walk ,without his support. He passionately kissed all over her face and admitted his most glaring defeat. "Forgive me Krishnaa, I confess I failed in my love."
Draupadi looked defiantly into his eyes,now that her tears have been wiped off by Arjun, "For What? For  Ulupi?? Arya? Chitra? Or for gifting me lifelong suffering in the form of seeing you  and Subhadra in your own mansion? You did not lose. You are successful in burning my dreams with my own fire. You know I am the fire born.
Arjun hugged her closely. He took her face in his hands and forced her to look into his eyes. "I know I wronged you for a life time. I won you but I have thrown you into a life of turmoil. I will be punished when I go to Hell after I die. "
Draupadi shivered on hearing his bitter word and closed his mouth with her fingers. "Don't say such inauspicious things. "She warned him. Arjun kissed her fingers. You know I can not bear your anger and distress anymore. Don't throw me away from your heart. It is your love only that gives me confidence on myself and infuses faith in myself.i have not given your place in my heart to anyone. Believe it or not that is the truth. "
Draupadi looked into his hazel eyes that are shining with his undying love for her. Arjun posed an honest question with even more honest face. "Krishnaa tell me can you throw me out of your heart? "
Draupadi turned her face away. Yes I can. She said without looking into his face.
Arjun smiled disarmingly. Tell that looking into my eyes. He took her face again into his hands and gazed deeply into her lotus eyes which are the mirrors that always made him proudly inhale the fragrance of her love.
Panchali looked up hesitatingly The cool breeze blew over them made Draupadi's Pallu whirl round both covering them completely. Arjun bent down and kissed her passionately making her forget the present,past and of course future.