Part title

Kunti called Draupadi in the evening and informed her of her visit to Gurumaata's Gurukul Asram, the next day.

Drona had his Gurukul away from Hastinapur. After he trained kuruprinces,he continued to instruct aspiring students from all over Aryavarth.

Then he established Aswathama as the king of Ahichatra ,which he got as Gurudakshina from Arjun. Drupada was defeated by his loyal desciple Arjun and then he let half of Panchal ruled by him.

Drona shuffles from Royal Palace to Gurukul Since Bhishma always wishes to take his council whenever needed.

Kripi,wife of Drona stayed in Gurukul. She has good friendship with both Gandhari and Kunti but never loved to live in Royal palace.

She finds peace in Gurukul which is built in very spacious area nearer to a stream of river Yamuna.

Kripi loved Pandavas when they lived in Gurukul and nourished them like their mother. Like Drona,she is fond of Arjun,the third Pabdav who took archery to next level by his dedication and made his preceptor immortal .

When Rumour spread that Pandavas were burnt,she was broken physically and mentally..Then..

Drona Sishya Arjun won the Swayamvar contest and brought themselves to life.

Drona could not control his pride and relief..yes his science of archery that he deposited in Arjun did not die. His dearest desciple proved that he is the best.

Kripi wept for two days trying to digest the truth.The little boy who made her feel motherly love for a second time,brought glory to her husband and to Kuruvamsh.

Still she did not want to go to Hastinapur and see the new bride. She wanted Pandavas,specially Arjun to come to Gurukul with his bride.

She sent message to Kunti and Gandhari..

Kunti called Draupadi in the evening and informed her of her visit to Gurumaata's Gurukul Asram, the next day.

Bheem and Sahadev will accompany you . If possible Eldest also may come. She is the mother who looked after my children so well in their Gurukul days. She loved Arjun as her own son. But he is busy with military affairs and can not come with you."

She observed Draupadi's face that is expressionless. "Offer my Pranam to her. I also would have come but I may not travel twice on the same day. "Kunti told Draupadi to wear minimum ornaments only as it would suit the occasion and place. Even after Aswathama got half of Panchal, Kripi never wore any ornaments and lead a simple life only.

Draupadi said she would follow her instruction and prepare herself for Gurukul visit.

The next day ,early in the morning, Draupadi got ready with her personal maid Malini who is accompanying her to Gurukul. As she came out of the Royal palace, she saw the Royal chariot stop before her. Sahadeva alighted from it and got her into the chariot.

Her maid and one more lady attendant got into another chariot which came along.

As the chariot proceeded Draupadi questioned, "Where is Eldest and your Bhrata Bheem?"

Sahadev replied. "Eldest has to attend the meeting of ministers and get feed back about our internal affairs. Bharata Bheem has to make arrangements forBhrata Arjun's attack on Yavan. "

Draupadi kept silent.hastinapur is still sleeping peacefully. Only some Vedic Brahmins are walking on the roads with Vibhuti lines on their foreheads and kamandalus in their hands. As they are nearing the outskirts, Draupadi found large lines of cattle going towards the forest side .

She suddenly remembered Krishna ,his peacock feather , diadem,his smiling face. She wondered how he must be spending his time without his Parth. As she thought of both the friends together a beautiful smile came on her face.

The sky is reddish, the beautiful maiden Usha is welcoming her Lord ,The Sun god in all her brilliance.

As They are just entering into the forest area,Sahadeva showed her Hastinapur's Army Troops which are world famous,being trained by Bheeshma, the pillar of Kurus. In the wide vacant space the soldiers are doing their morning exercises and gearing up for their forthcoming battle with YAvanas.

On one side river Yamuna is flowing peacefully adorning the beauty of the creation of God. Draupadi started enjoying the travel so much.

How nice it has been if Arjun is beside her! she started imagining him with all his beauty and attitude.

Suddenly a bunch of horses came before the chariot. In the middle, she saw Arjun riding a pure white horse with thick curls falling over his eyes. He is throwing them back with his right hand talking continuously with four officers who are listening with utmost attention. Draupadi closed her eyes.she is daydreaming again. She became desperate.

She looked at Sahadev who is clapping his hands to the people on the horseback. Why is he calling them? She heard him shout "Bhrata Arjun, we came here. "

Draupadi's eyes opened widely in disbelief. She looked at Sahadev who smiled at her positively. She looked at the horse warrior who is approaching their chariot, still talking with the officers.

Sahadev cleared her doubt. "Draupadi. Don't be surprised. It happened at the last minute.we could not inform you. Late last night grand father fixed the meeting for Eldest who actually has to come with you. Bharata Bheem has to look after the arrangements for the Army that accompany Bhrata Arjun tomorrow. Nakul should be there with mother as she is not well. So gandhari Maata insisted that Bhrata Arjun should get Gurumaata's blessings on the eve of his war with Yavanas. Grand father also felt the same and ordered Bhrata Arjun to accompany us to Gurukul. But since Maata is unwell I want to go back and attend on her. I can't have faith in Nakul. He is too fickle minded. "

Draupadi could not believe her ears. Is she really going with Arjun to Gurukul which to her is the temple that gave her husband the title of the best Archer of Aryavarth? Is it true or is she dreaming?

As she is totally engrossed in her thoughts Sahadev bid farewell and jumped from the chariot. Yajnaseni saw before her eyes the mighty savyasachi coming towards her and getting into the chariot. She closed her eyes and tried to compose herself , her aspirations and dreams that are flying high.