Part 180

Arjun said proudly. You know Krishnaa every one feels my princess grows up as the most beautiful one she will carry your legacy. Panchali smiled. But she looks like her father more. So you should say our legacy.
Who said so? Arjun asked. Many. Bhanumati  is one of them. Panchali spelt her name and observed him.
Arjun frowned. Who told her to come earlier? Duryothan would have felt bad. She should have come with him. Panchali touched his nose and remarked. These days your anger stays on your nose. Why? You look lost in something?

Arjun tried to cover up. I am frustrated as I can not spend time with my daughter and her mother. That makes me angry. Panchali took Pragati who may sleep again and said. Catch  some sleep now. I will make her sleep. She took her to the inner chamber and fed her. She then placed her in the Jhoola and patted her to sleep.

When she returned Arjun is in deep sleep. She lied beside him and closed her eyes. Panchali moved her head restlessly. Some one is dragging her on the floor. Her hair is scattered .She is wailing whose name? Govind, Govind? She has tears in her eyes.
Arjun got up instantly and looked at Panchali who must be having a bad dream.Her face is painful. She is rolling her head on the pillow restlessly. Arjun bent near her face and called her, Krishnaa Krishnaa what happened? He took her face in his hands and wiped her tears with his lips to bring her out of her nightmare.
She did not open her eyes but still has tears falling over. Arjun got up lifted her and took her to the Jhoola.He placed her on that, went and observed Kirti and Pragati to check if they woke up. He felt relieved and went back to Panchali who still is in trance.Arjun lied beside her and kissed her passionately on her eyes and lips.

Panchali felt the touch the warmth and got out of her dream.
Arjun what happened to me? She murmured. Arjun kissed her on her forehead
and assured. Nothing. Just a bad dream. Forget it. He said
Panchali is still shivering. Who dragged her so severely? She hugged Arjun closer. Arjun  some one is dragging me rashly.she said with fear. Arjun's jaw tightened.He pulled her into tight embrace and said. Who would dare to touch my Krishnaa? It is just a bad dream. Your Arjun will never let anything happen to you. He assured her and tried to divert her from her dreadful dream.
You know Krishnaa that is why you should sleep in my arms without inhibitions. No bad dream will trouble you then. Phalgun made her forget everything by his passion,aggression and love that turned Yajnaseni's mind away from fear. She blissfully surrendered to her charming husband and forgot her dream.
But who can avoid one's destiny? Panchali doesn't know what is in store for her in future !
She doesn't know that even her Arjun will stand helpless and her only saviour will redeem her.
Her Govind will save her ....