Part title

Kunti is worried. Why should there be this naga connection for Phalgun? First Ulupi now Rekha. "Sahadev shall we make him do any worship ?  she asked.
Sahadev assured her. Not needed Mata.Everything is fine in his chart. Anyway he will return within one week.  Don't worry. "Draupadi went to Priyamvadha and again made her tell the consequences that lead to the marriage. Priyamvadha supported Arjun. "Princess he is not at fault. He never showed any interest in Rekha. Lavitra's brother told me. "Draupadi also made up her mind . Arjun married Rekha due to Vasuki's insistence. That was clear. She need not bother because Rekha won't be coming to Indra prasth. Her Arjun is irresistibly handsome so all these girls are drooling over him. To add to his charm his valour that give goosebumps to any one ,The way he defeated Vasuki made her feel thrilled . If he is before her she would have rewarded him in a befitting manner.
Draupadi smiled .she has to wait one week to fulfill her wish...

Krishna told Subhadra about Arjun's victory and his marriage yo Rekha. Subhadra felt happy and angry. "Why should he marry again? "Her question showed her hurt .
Krishna teased his sister. "Subhadre  If Panchali thought like that you would'nt have entered indraprasth.
Subhadra argued. That is different.
Krishna smiled. "Try yo be magnanimous. Like you ,Rekha also loved Parth. Where is the difference .? "
Subhadra pouted. Already he has four wives. Why should he need more?
Krishna questioned. Why did you not feel bad when I married Kalindi?
Subhadra replied. It was destined. Kalindi Bhabhi is Sungod's daughter, she won you with her devotion.
Krishna laughed."Subhadre, Vasuki's sister also worshipped Kalimata to get married to Parth. Now leave the matter and be elated.Your husband defeated the great Vasuki. It is not a minor feat. Pray to goddess sakti to grace you a son who is worthy of his father. "Subhadra nodded her head and closed her eyes in meditation...

Vasuki performed the marriage of Arjun and Rekha in Patal with great grandeure. Later he arranged  a flower boat in Bhogavati river and decorated it with shining jewels and diamonds. The night is cool with the waves of the river making slight noise that is musical.
Arjun stood looking at the waves and remembering the night after his marriage with Krishnaa . That night is always special for him as he and his Krishnaa spent quality time as husband and wife for the first time,Draupadi's ethereal beauty her loving eyes still make him feel that it happened just yesterday. That day he confessed his love for her first time.How blissful Krishnaa looked that moment? From that moment their life is filled with twists and turns.After twelve years they came together enjoyed marital bliss for a short while and he was compelled to come to sindhustan.
Rekha became his wife  but he never anticipated that at all. What would be the feeling of Krishnaa ? By now she must have heard the news. Arjun felt bad for his Krishnaa.
Rekha came behind him and the sound of her Payal made Arjun turn back.Rekha is looking at him with love and satisfaction.She took his hand in hers and lead him inside the room that is there in that boat. There a very big portrait drawn by Lavitra is kept. It is so lively looking like he is standing there.
Arjun was surprised. How could she draw this? Without seeing me? He asked.
Rekha replied. She can. She got that magical power. She predicted our relationship long before.
Arjun is miffed. And you believed her word . Made me submit myself before you. "Rekha was hurt at his rudeness.
Mata blessed me otherwise I can't even dream of having my wish fulfilled. " she said turning her face away..
Arjun relented. What right did he have to hurt her or give her pain!She is also his wife legally like others.
He looked up and observed Rekha wiping the tear drop at the corner of her eye. Arjun closed his eyes,felt his Krishnaa and silently asked her to forgive him. He opened his eyes and gathered Rekha in his arms.
Rekha gazed into his eyes,that certainly conveyed his regret for hurting her. She moved closer to her handsome husband..
After midnight Arjun came to the open space leaving Rekha who is sleeping with fulfilment.He looked into the waves and found his krishnaa's face. You cheated me again Arjun,She pointed her finger to him.Arjun chanted his prayer. Forgive me Krishnaa.