Part 197

Panchali stopped and listened to her. Ulupi repeated. Forgive me if I hurt you. I didn't mean it.

Panchali looked at her with respect for the first time ever. Please don't humiliate me again. I should have said those words to you. But since morning I can't even stop to take breath. They are not ordinary guests. They are special to him.Even now I left my work in the Dining Hall to bring Pragati here . Govind sent me message ' only Pragati can divert your father and Guru Dron's attention . Bring her here." His order.
Ulupi smiled and said. I understand. Panchali took her hand and said. Forget my rudeness towards you. I realised my fault. Ulupi pressed her hand with affection. Any one in your place will react the same way. I don't nourish any bad feeling. I just thought it is my duty to present his spotless  love for you as per my knowledge.
Panchali again got tears in her eyes. Since morning she is trying to overcome her grief that tortured her again by reminding the most painful incidents of her life. Ulupi placed her hand on her shoulder. Enough Princess, Dont think about that past. Live in your present. Give him happiness and relief that only you can provide him.otherwise he will be shattered and nothing will move forward in Indraprasth without him.She said and wiped Panchali's tears.

Panchali smiled and said. You love him so much. Ulupi replied with a wink, And you love him too much.
Both of them laughed heartfully and entered the Dining chamber together . Every one stared in surprise. They never saw Panchali and Ulupi share good comradiarre between them. Kunti raised her eyebrows. She sensed Panchali's indifference to Ulupi but never interfered. Now they seemed to have solved their problem.
Chitra pulled Ulupi to a corner and asked. What happened between you two ? why is her face dull since morning? Ulupi answered with naughtiness. She got headache and I gave her medicine.
Chitra pushed her away.Am I looking like a fool? Don't tell lies. And where is Arya Arjun? He told me he will definitely meet me today. How am I looking today? She asked. Ulupi observed Chitra who wore a beautiful red and white saree . You are gorgeous Manipur princess. But  do you think he will keep his promise? He is busy with his Gurudev. Don't blame him if he cannot keep his word.
Chitra folded her hands. Yes my mother, I won't. But. I will definitely give a complaint to his mother.
Ulupi laughed at her friend and thought ' Thank God she did not insist on the matter between Herself and Panchali. Bheemsen arranged a very big Royal Feast in honour of his Gurudev and Gurumata. Arjun specially supervised what is getting prepared on that night.Panchali wondered at his extra care for his Guru. He who never enters the kitchen particularly went there and ordered Panchali what dishes are to be prepared. Bheem told Panhali "Ask him to do his work. No need to enter our domain.
Panchali smiled at that and conveyed that to Arjun. Sahadev interfered. Don't go with Bhrata Bheem's words. Acharya has a particular Menu and he won't eat other than that. Follow Bhrata Arjun's instructions only.
Arjun told Panchali. It is our good fortune to have Gurudev and Gurumata here. Arrange what I said and remaining You and Bhrata Bheem can manage in your own way.
Panchali obeyed him and personally prepared food for Gutumata and GutuDron. Bheem is miffed. Why do you strain yourself? You have cooks to do every thing. Don't pamper him that much.
Panchali understood his taunt and her face turned red. She left on the pretext of Pragati and went to her chamber. Her daughter is turning naughty these days. She doesn't want to be in the Jhoola  she wants to be among people. She is identifying Panchali,Kunti Parth and Madhav.
When they take her she stops crying and smiles. Panchali fed her and brought her again to the dining chamber where dinner started for every one. GuruDron and Gurumata were served special items that are simple and less spicy.
Arjun personally served his Guru that made Dron lookat Druupad with ego. He praised the food and immediately Bheem revealed That it  was made by Panchali on the Instruction of Arjun.
Gutumata called Draupadi nearer and blessed her. Kunti, your daughter in law  is Annapurna herself. I never see taste in any royal food.  But this is the best.
Dron  also praised Panchali and teased Drupad. Maharaj Drupad, your daughter is specially trained by you to be the perfect Bahu and perfect wife. You also deserve praise.
Drupad replied boldly. Ofcourse you are correct. I know whom she will wed and whom she has to serve. So I prepared her mentally. Arjun's wives got surprised. Being the queen she cooked personally? I never entered the kitchen in Madhurai. Alli said.
Chitra agreed. True, Royal princesses never need all this . Arya Arjun is too devoted to his Guru it seems. She said.
Arya and Rekha differed. You should not think of your Royal lineage in such situations. Panchali did well. Subhadra agreed. True. But with Abhi I can't do anything. Leave him one minute he will unite roof and floor.
Ulupi kept quiet. She knew why Panchali took that much trouble to cook for them. Simple. Due to her love for Arjun.When she sacrificed her life itself for his sake cooking food Is nothing  at all.
Krishna asked Arjun. Say thanks to Sakhi. She stressed herself to make your Gurudev happy. Infact you should gift her something. Arjun smiled and said. Of course you are correct. I have to give her something. Satya started. What gift you will give? Give it before all of us. Arjun lowered his voice. By then Gurudev Yudhishtir and others left. I have to give. She has to take. Why do you interfere? He confronted Satya. But Satya is Satya. She announced.Tomorrow,Abhi's birthday main celebration Arjun will announce the gift.