Part title

Arjun stopped her. Being a fire born makes your anger always present on the tip of your nose,No?Any way I just said so. Don't draw anything serious from my words.I did'nt mean it." He tried to sound serious.
Draupadi looked into his face that bore a serious look but  she could see his smile at the corner of his eyes. Draupadi said in a soft voice."Father told me how you took so much interest and re arranged  the security system. Thank you for standing behind him . Whatever you do is of great value for him.You are dearer to him than me."
Her last line was said in such a way that Arjun understood her inner meaning. "I did nothing. Just a little  bit of changes. He glorifies whatever I do to such an extent,sometimes I feel embarrassed"
.  Draupadi felt amazed.If anyone is   so talented and loved by all, he will bask in that glory.Any one will be.But Arjun is different . He is so detached and focused at the same time.
She remembered her father's words.Arjun is special. Now she feels the same.  As the strong breeze swept inside Arjun's long tresses surfaced on his face  and instantly Draupadi threw it back pressing the curly locks with her hand. She came nearer to him in that process and could feel his breath on her face. She blushed at what she had done and tried to take away her hand from his hair.
Arjun pressed her hand with his and started  running her hand through his curly locks as if combing  his hair. Draupadi's face flushed with the  touch of his hand and him,standing so nearer made her week under her knees.
She closed her eyes in bliss unable to look into his eyes that has a glint of naughtiness but along side,his unguarded feeling of love  made her feel worthy of her beauty,of her womanhood and of her love.
She saw his truth in a blink of a second before closing her Eyes. 
Wah,Arjun,what a way to arrange your hair,Never saw  it before. "Satya clapped her hands in pleasure entering with Krishna  who smiled observing the two ,his Parth and his Sakhi .
Finally you became sensible Parth Did I not tell you of the great pleasure when your wife is in your service? "
Krishna's taunt made Arjun embarrassed and Draupadi.blush.  
She took away her hand from his but still felt the warmth of his touch. Satya put her hand on her shoulder and said. Why do you blush so much.We the wives have every right on our men.Especially on their hair if it happens to lure girl fans as in case of my husband and yours. 
Arjun  chided her "Now you don't give your tips to krishnaa.She already is influenced by your  foolish talk and started suspecting me.Dont make her like you  who follows your husband anywhere and everywhere "Arjun's sarcasm made every one laugh including Sahadeva who just entered with perfumed oils and helpers. 
He told Draupadi and Satya that kunti is waiting for them at the worship place so that after the pooja they can start serving dinner.