Part title

Back in her chamber Draupadi felt exhausted  as the day was hectic. She needed rest to her mind and body as the moments she spent with Arjun made her week in her resolve to do her duty towards the five brothers equally. She practically understood how much her heart felt emotions should be suppressed to make it happen.Her father rightly termed it  as The tight rope walk. She remembered how the fire born Draupadi became vulnerable and desperately besotted for his one look,one word ,or that one touch that would make her feel the essence of womanhood.  She got angry with Arjun for being so guarded and withdrawn .She knows the reason for his behaviour.
His Eldest.Arjun does not bother even if his mother is around,but he will be on his toes,if Yudhishtir  is there.Bheem,Nakul and Sahadev  will never make him self conscious like Yudhishtir do.  He shared his wife to his brothers,due to his Eldest's decision and his mother's wish.She kept quiet.   Draupadi's Thoughts got interrupted with Satya's entrance."Now why did you have that sober expression?Did Arjun say any thing?  "Satya enquired.Droupadi brushed it off and said.."I was just tired.You tell me now. What did Govind say?  "
Satya   hurried  her up.  "They are with your father and other guests.   Now be ready to shock Arjun again.  "
Satya spelt magic with het fresh new thoughts.She made Draupadi's hair let loose with only some side pins kept  with her beautiful locks dancing on her forehead.The full white lehenga with pearls worked on it looked gorgeous and  complemented the fragrant jasmines she wore in her hair.    Just when she is perfectly ready ,kunti came there.
Draupadi got tensed up on seeing her.Satya questioned her."How did she look Bua,  "
kunti looked at her."Simply Devine."She admitted frankly.   It is difficult to decide who complements whom.Kunti thought. She looked into her eyes.She is  not mistaken. The lotus eyes are filled with dreams of Arjun.  Suddenly she felt bad for Draupadi.          
She has bought happiness for her sons with the cost of her happiness.    She should make amends by at least making this evening memorable for her by agreeing to Govind's suggestion.    She remembered  Krishna's  words.  "Bua,Arjun is nature's child. I want him to spend  this moment with his wife in the lap of nature but not in the closed interiors of the palace. I want you to permit me do this for my Parth and my sakhi.     "
Satya called her up "Bua, what happened,What are you thinking?                   
Kunti looked into Draupadi's eyes and said "Satya,take the princess to the lake. Krishna is waiting there with Phalgun..