Part title

Indraprasth's treasury is flooded with gold,Diamonds,jewels what not? The treasurer has to make arrangements to accommodate all that in other places as it is limitless. The one who takes count of every thing the head of the finance Department The queen herself found it difficult to keep track on the newly added treasure.She needed help but no one came forward. Bheem is very much interested to help her but he is not good at accounting and related things.

Nakul and Sahadev also are not adept in such matters. Maharaj is least bothered about finances and their maintainance. Who is left? The man himself who is responsible for such commotion in treasury and Finance department.Arjun is happily relaxing on his mother's lap .

Kunti is asking every detail about his conquest and combing his curls in her own way ,known only to her.Priyamvada is assisting her by handing over oils and other needy things .Arjun  did not go straight to Draupadi's chamber as he is feeling guilty to face her in connection with his marriage with Rekha. Even though he got a good reception from her he is not ready to face his dear wife.
Draupadi went there and Kunti as usual asked her to  do the remaining with Arjun's curls. Draupadi refused. "Mata I have to check the treasury ,the newly added things are not entered in lists yet. "She said with a vexed face as her attention is fixed on her immediate duty.
Arjun thought it better to dilute his offence  and get nearer to her so that he could gauze her real feeling regarding  Rekha issue. He said in a complaining voice. "Mata,the queen is more interested in the treasure counting rather than attending on the one who brought it. "
Kunti and Priyamvadha laughed at his comment. Panchali's face became red .
She retorted in a challenging tone. "If the one who brought the treasure can sort it out,his queen will definitely attend on him. It is not that easy."
Arjun smiled at her and accepted the challenge.Why not? It is my pleasure to do so. If you wait till Mata finishes her work, Kunti goaded Arjun, Help her Arjun,she needs assistance.
Then Arjun got up and followed Panchali. The treasury is in dismal condition. The officers of Draupadi are drowned in the vast heaps of gold not knowing how to sort out every thing. Arjun asked them how much was there before the new addition came in. Then he asked them to keep equal amount of new gold  and measure how many more such measurements can be done depending upon the weight of the old one that forms the base of calculation. The officers were awestruck at his intelligence. How  simply he solved the matter!They had the weight of the old one in their accounts  so they can measure the new gold without wastage of time.
Draupadi looked at her husband in admiration.nothing is impossible for him . How nicely he solved her problem, Within two hours Arjun made them count every thing and enter into the accounts. He turned to Draupadi and asked.Is the queen happy now?
Then he lowered his voice and whispered. I hope now I can get your personal attention.
Draupadi smiled and replied. Of course,With pleasure.
That night the whole Indraprasth celebrated lighting up streets,homes and burning crackers they celebrated the victory of their Rajkumar Arjun. Yudhisthir donated so much gold to the citizens and they felt happy.
The grand dinner was served with Bheem organising  most of it as Draupadi is busy with her Treasury work.
Dhaumya Purohit made Arjun do Homa and worship .
Important business people  attended the dinner and praised Arjun's valour. Before midnight the celebrations came to an end leaving every one exhausted.
After mid night as Draupadi reached her chamber she felt as if she will sleep anywhere ,that much tired she was. Arjun rushed inside and made her lie down on her couch and hugged her close without speaking anything.
Both of them remained together absorbing each other's warmth and Arjun did not say a word but she understood. He is feeling guilty of his marriage with Rekha. She remained in his arms without disturbing him conveying through her heart beat that she is not angry and she love him and love him and that is the ultimate truth of her life.