193

Only Ulupi observed Arjun following the queen to the Tijori room. But when Chitrangada asked her about Arjun she kept quiet. Where is he? I didn't even express how much I liked his Veena. In fact I liked his Veena more than Rekha's singing. Chitra voiced her opinion without hesitation.
Ulupi signalled her to lower her voice. Chitra, you are unfair to Rekha. She deserved praise from us. Don't compare both. Obviously we love our husband more than any one and whatever he does we relish, That doesn't mean we can demean some other's talent.Ulupi's words made Chitra realise her fault. She nodded and again asked. Where is Arya Arjun? Ulupi took care and kept Chitra in the opposite direction so that she won't observe Arjun coming from Tijori room.She called Rekha there and started praising her singing.
Chitra halfheartedly participated in the conversation and suddenly heard Satya call Arjun's name.Arjun,where did you disappear? Your wives are waiting here to shower praises on you and you are nowhere? Went to meet any secret admirer? Satya teased as usual. She knows where he went.

Subhadra intervened. Bhabhi why are you always after my husband? You made him play Veena without notice. You should thank him for that. Rukmini appreciated Subhadra. Bhadra. Well spoken. You should always stand by your husband. Satya pouted and looked at Krishna for support. Krishna made truce between them. Bhadra, Don't find fault with Satya. She knows Parth's talent.Because of her we are able to enjoy his Veena Vadan. You should thank her.

Arjun approached Krishna and retorted. Done? Or something left to say in Satya's honour. Madhav learn to support others at least once in a while. See how Subhadra became dull?
Kunti who is listening to the Nokjhok laughed and called out. Bahu,where are you? Your son started searching for you. Everyone laughed at Kirti as Panchali who came just then took him in her arms. Arjun made an expression on seeing the mother and son. Kunti called Arjun and asked him to present Rekha the bracelet. He took her hand and adjusted it. Chitra could not restrain herself. It is too beautiful. Is it only for singers?

Panchali gave the remaining to her mother inlaw. Bahu, you know my heart. I wanted to tell you to bring more. But forgot. Now all of you come and accept these.Arjun laughingly went to Krishna as he always likes Chitra's frankness.Before they both slip away Kunti called them. Come and present these to your wives. Kanha you also. Chitra felt happy. I just want to ask if we also can have them from our husband.

Satya looked at Arjun's embarassed face and enjoyed. Finally someone is frank and expressive like her. Gandhari pulled Draupadi to her side and scolded her. Learn something from your cowives. How demanding they are. Not like you . I told you to leave your inhibitions and have control over Phalgun.

Panchali  is worried and looked here and there to see if anyone is listening to their talk. Bhanumati she is the one who listened to their conversation. She conveyed to Draupadi her support through her eyes. Panchali felt bad for her. Why is she deprived of the good fortune of having him? Because of that stubborn Duryothanwho forcibly married her.
And Arjun not even maintain Bhabhi Devar kind of relationship with her. He is too concerned for his Foolish cousin and that big mouthed AngRaj.She gave one more bracelet to Kunti and told her. Mata. This is for Bhanumati.

Kunti happily called her and adjusted it on her hand. Arjun got a message that early next morning his GuruDevand GuruMata along with Aswathama reaches Indraprasth. But The remaining may come within two days as they halted in Somadutta's country.
Arjun sighed with relief. He can happily receive his Gurudev and Gurumata without worrying about his cousins. Bheem slapped on Nakul's back with joy. I can sleep happily for two more days. He declared.

Arjun left to see the arrangements to welcome his Gurudev. Drupad observed the excitement on Arjun's face. He became passive. Draupadi observed her father and asked him . Pitasri,are you comfortable to receive your rival here? Surely you may get hurt.she said softly. Both are in Panchali's chamber after dinner.
Drupad is holding Pragati who just woke up and Panchali is trying to make Kirti sleep as he is too sleepy. Krishnaa. Don't  worry,daughter,I will adjust myself. Of course I may not forgive him for what he had done. But I will be courteous. Drupad said with confidence.Panchali pleaded with him. Pitasri,You know how much he cares for his Gurudev. He could not think bad of him. I know how happy he is to have him here. And his Gurumata. She is like a mother to him. He will definitely shower all his respect and love on them. Please bear with it.I feel bad if you get hurt on seeing his extra concentration on him
Drupad smiled at his daughter's concern for him. Krishnaa. I am proud of Arjun for showing such regard to his teacher. How many students will be like that? And I acknowledge Drona's contribution in making Arjun the Best. Of course Arjun deserves applause for his dedication and concentration. They both will definitely be remembered as the best student and Teacher for ages . You don't worry about me. You know I love your husband as sincerely as you do.I can give you competition.Panchali laughed with tears in her eyes and said. I know it Pitasri.