Part title

Panchali opened the pack and instantly got mesmarised on seeing the clothes and ornaments. There are two sets of each supposed to be used for morning and evening.. One is in bright red colour with very simple work and complemented nicely with golden choli. A long Kundan and gold haar with big jhumkas and nicely worked up bracelets just enhanced the beauty of the garments. Panchali touched the reddish wonder with her tender palm and felt the exquisiteness of the fabric.

But when she found the second one she almost swooned in disbelief. The halfwhite lehenga with pearls stitched on it with nice vaidhurya gems used for the border made her fall in love with the exclusive piece. It's long top is in peach colour with a long cora white dupatta that just looked Devine. The dupatta has  pearls stitched in the ends that are hanging along with sounding stones.

Panchali held the dupatta in her hand and walked towards her jhula . The jasmines asked her till how long she will stay away from her life,her love...Every minute that is passing over is a reminder of sorts..she is losing out on her  precious moments,that should be shared with her beloved..

Panchali gazed in darkness.. There it is the mansion that is owned by Govind's Parth.. Lofty,majestic and Royal just like the warrior par excellence who owned it.

When she spent her year with other Pandavas she hardly went to their mansions. They used to come and visit her,spend time with her. True her mansion is the best ,it was specially built by Viswa Karma..who later revealed that he had special instructions from third Pandav to make it that spacious,artistic and beautiful.

She always dreamt to live with him in his mansion which to her is just like his heart.. pure and mystic..She used to go there when he went on pilgrimage..and feel his presence there. He did not make it look grand by decorating it with valuable things like Nakul did. He did not let any Royal look dominate the simplicity of the place So it won't look like Yudhishtir's Royal abode.

Neither does it posess the spaciousness of Bheem's mansion or the lustre of Sahadev's place.

Arjun's mansion hardly has the feel of a royal abode. He left so much open space for himself in the form of his balconies where all varieties of flowers will greet  nodding their heads.
His other big room is for his Aradhya Sankarshiv whose ling Swarup along with his Nataraja form reigns supreme and blesses him..always.

She  loves the way he keeps his gandiv in a special chamber where he worships it .. And Arjun's Veena needs a special mention as it sits besides Nataraj waiting for the touch of him who is too good a singer and a Veena explorer. But sadly she could not hear him sing or play Veena...he went off leaving Indraprasth,leaving his Krishnaa..

Ulupi,Arya,Chitra,and Subhadra... They all crossed her and reached him..loved him and possessed him in real... Still she is optimistic thinking that after his return she will enter his mansion rightfully..as his wife.It will be like entering into his heart and gauze through the depths of his heart.. She is desparate to know where will Yajnaseni fit in his heart... She would have demanded him that his Krishnaa should reign despite his multiple marriages with his other wives..

Panchali covered her face with the dupatta and sighed. But what did he do? He made Subhadra queen of his mansion and his heart...all her dreams shattered,she remained.. Draupadi,the queen of Indraprasth but not the queen of her Arjun's heart...

Now what he is upto she can not understand.. Who is that exclusive person for whom he is doing that much? She would wear the garments or not?

Panchali caressed the dupatta endearingly and whispered." But he requested me ...shall I?