Part title

News of Subhadra's pregnancy brought cheer and joy to Indraprasth. It is Krishna who is the most elated person among all. He sighed with relief. Kuru Vamsh will flourish ..Destiny awaits the birth of Subhadra's son.
Arjun held a secret meeting with The chief  commander of the army in close doors. He  asked him to get ready to go to Sindhustan with few good soldiers who are experts in fighting on land,in water and if necessary in Patal. Perfect kambhoja horses are to be ready  with every equipment  needed for war.
Arjun said all this should be done  in secrecy .Krishna arranged an Abhishek of Siva for next day to be done by him and Arjun. Draupadi made every arrangement personally as she knew Arjun is too particular about Siva worship.Daily he will do Abhishek and then goes to practice.She herself is a devotee of Goddess Shakti and never once misses the early morning worship at Indraparasth's main puja mandir.
Before sunrise Krishna and Arjun did Rudrabhishek and then Krishna asked Draupadi to join him for Durga puja.
. Kunti is elated to see Arjun and Draupadi do Durga puja with utmost devotion.She thought that they both are looking like Siv Sankar and Parvati. After the Puja Krishna asked Draupadi to put Durga's kumkum as virtilak on Arjun's forehead. Krishna said. "Panchali, Pray for your husband's victory over the nagas and demons in the forthcoming war. Arjun needs your devotional power also as he has to win over Vasuki the servant king who is a master of illusions. "
Draupadi is taken aback to hear his words as she definitely is not expecting the war to happen that soon. Even Kunti expressed her displeasure over it.
kanha I already told Yudhishtir  not to Send  Arjun any where. Let Bheem go with Nakul. He can tackle the nagas and demons. Krishna disagreed. Bua, Bheema is mighty and strong. But he has no answer to their magical illusions. Only Arjun has the Astras go counter them. So it is inevitable to send Arjun only.
Balram tau and myself decided to take Subhadra with us with your permission.She will come to Indraprasth after her delivery with her newborn. Kunti can not say no to Krishna. She is apprehensive of looking at Draupadi who must be miffed with Arjun's impending war Expedition.
Arjun felt relieved and burdened. Krishna revealed the news which he finds so hard to reveal before Panchali. That is a relief. At the same time he can not bear Krishnaa's anguish again but he is helpless. With great difficulty he raised his eyes  and looked at her. She held the kumkum Tilak in her hand and with the fear of letting the tears  roll down which is inauspicious she stared at him .She did the Tilak closed her eyes and hurriedly went out as a bewildered Arjun looked on helplessly. Krishna placed his hand on Arjun's shoulder and assured him. Don't worry Parth,My Sakhi is the personification of immense love,fortitude and sacrifice. She will understand the situation...

Sindhustan is gearing up to fight with the great GandivDhari Arjun of Indraprasth. Vasuki  sent his nagas to assist the demons.At the same time he is worried about Rekha who went to Kali temple for worship. He ordered his soldiers to set up a temporary residence for her with every facility available there. Rekha who worshipped Kali prayed the goddess to grace the man of her dreams As her husband.
Looking at his portrait and adding colours to it she asked Lavitra. Is there a chance of peace settlement between My brother and Arjun?Lavitra replied without mincing her words. Impossible.Rekha shivered with fear as she is overpowered with  emotions ,fear for her brother and love towards Arjun...

Draupadi is sitting on her swing near her jasmines it is nearing midnight. Now she understood why Arjun held his meeting with the chief commander secretly. The war involves nagas also. So it may take time for Arjun to return. Then there is every possibility of him going to Dwaraka to be with Subhadra. She will be back to her loneliness and endless waiting. Suddenly she found her eyes closed by the rough palms she is familiar with the hot breath on her neck and a peck under her neck. She tried to remove his hands and sulked Leave me Arjun. I want to be left alone left to my pain,torture and frustration. Arjun hugged her  tight and kissed on her eyes. Please Krishnaa try to understand he pleaded with her.

Understand . Always Krishnaa has to understand.But no one else. Why is it so Arjun? Do you have an answer? Draupadi blasted. Arjun took her face in his hands and looked seriously into her lotus eyes. Because Not every one but only Krishnaa is made for great forbearance,sacrifice and motivation . So said Madhav. And I believe it.
Draupadi looked straight into his eyes. Why can't Krishnaa desire normal life? Why should she be forced to go through heart break every time she thinks the sunshine of love that smiled on her?Why is she destined for greater things when she herself very much thrives for only togetherness but not great fame of being the woman of steel!
Arjun kept quiet. It is her good luck or bad luck that every one would like to see her as the able and intelligent queen of Indra prasth. He knew she never aspired for title of queen,Power or glory. She very much feels happy to be a part of his glory without ever thinking about her own fame. Arjun made her lie down on her couch and he made his place beside her. He raised on his elbow ,faced her and spoke in a soft and gentle tone.
Krishnaa I don't need to tell you how important our sea-trade is. You are the one who is taking care of our finances,trade relations with other regions,etc. The demons of Sindhustan threw us a challenge by capturing our ships. You know who is behind this. Vasuki took Khandav Dahan as a personal assault on his ego as Even Takshaka is forced to escape from this place. I used to think Khandav Dahan is an attack on its innocent habitants,and the environment. But Madhav's reasoning changed my outlook. The nagas and Demons who lived in Khandav are a threat to innocent people and they will be a hindrance in the development of new transport and business relations between the surrounding kingdoms.
To achieve a greater purpose it is not a crime if we wiped off the demons and nagas from here. The nagas can peacefully continue their living in Patal. We have no objection.
Arjun paused to take breath. Draupadi forgot her anger and listened to his captivating voice,his beautiful face changing expressions that made him really endearing. Arjun looked down on her. Would you like to leave those who challenged the ability of your husband? Would you feel happy if Vasuki laughs at me saying ' Arjun had no guts to take up the challenge.I think the queen of Indraprasth will definitely like to punish those who underestimate her beloved husband's valour. Now you tell me If you still feel I should not go I will stay back and send Bhrata Bheem.
Draupadi bit her lower lip. She knew his every word is true. But how could she bear his separation? It kills her if she does'nt see him for even minutes How can she survive months,days...God only knows when he will return. By the time he returns she has to move on.
Arjun observed her expressions. He hid his face in her heart and said. Don't think I find pleasure in moving away from you. Not only you it kills me also not to have you beside me,not to see your lotus eyes ,not to be able to feel your looks on me wherever I am. Draupadi placed her hands  on his luscious curls. How could she let some one like Vasuki humiliate her husband? She should not.
Arjun got up and asked her. Now tell me. How many days will you permit me to tackle them and finish off the war? I will obey my queen's order.
Draupadi smiled at him. You have powerful Astras. You can finish off the war within minutes. Arjun asked with a naughty glint in his eyes. Who told you so?
Draupadi answered fondly looking at him. My father and Govind. Arjun nodded his head. Two persons who have high expectations on me. But it is not right to use such powerful Astras for smaller purpose. I can defeat them with my archery skills. I will use astras only to break their illusion.He drew her close and she knew the desire in his eyes will envelope her like stormy wind and she will lose herself in his passion.
Before that she wanted to clear her doubt that is troubling her and not allowing her to be at peace.Would you go to Dwaraka after your war? You may be required there  at the time of Subhadra's delivery.
Arjun nodded his head. No with Madhav there to look after everything I don't see the need to be there. I will ask Madhav to bring him here as soon as he is born. So that I would be able to see him first time only with his Jyesht Maata.

Draupadi felt relieved. Does'nt know why she feels a feeling of connection with Subhadra's yet to be born  son.Is it because he is Arjun's son? Arjun looked into his wife 's expressive eyes that mirror her feelings.
Now my friends are waiting since a long time to occupy your tresses. Asking me. Arjun why are you wasting precious moments ? Hurry up. Draupadi 's face turned red on hearing his words.