Part title

The war started with Vasuki using his mettle fiercely and Arjun countering it with ease and skill. Vasuki's every Astra was nullified by Arjun's stronger Astras and Vasuki was left spellbound on seeing Arjun's eye focus,lightness of hand and presence of mind.
Before sunset Vasuki became desperate and hurled his mayastr that creates darkness everywhere. Many animals,snakes and eagles attacked Arjun at once. Arjun shot jyotirmayastr to remove the illusion effect. The darkness is gone,the animals etc were disappeared. Then Arjun released continuous flow of arrows and made Vasuki weapon less. He destroyed his chariot and killed his driver.
Vasuki stood helpless and Sunset happened .Arjun asked Vasuki to return home and continue his fight the next day. Vasuki went to Patal straight to his worship room and sat before the shivling.
.Lord spoke to him ..Vasuki,you are dearer to me. That is why I wear you on my neck. Stop your fight with Arjun. He is undefeatable. You know who he is!He is the incarnation of Devine sage Nara,along with Krishna who is Narayan, he came to fulfill a Devine purpose.
Mata Parvati ordered him. "Vasuki,offer Rekha to Arjun, She is my devotee. Fulfill her wish. "
Lord pacified Vasuki. Khandav  Dahan is pre ordained. No one can change that. Don't take it personal.
Vasuki relented and approached Arjun. "Forgive me son of Indra. I am at fault. I offer my friendship to Indraprasth.Sindhustan and Patal will accept the dominance of Indra prasth.
Vasuki brought Rekha and offered her to Arjun. It is the order of Mata Parvati. You can mot refuse.He said.
Arjun tried again to dissuade Rekha. I already have four wives. I can not take you to Indraprasth
. Vasuki said. You need not take her there . She will be in Patal. I will send her to Indraprasth at the time of Rajasuya sacrifice. Arjun has no chance to escape. His lotus eyed queen will get miffed again. He closed his eyes asking his Krishnaa to forgive him.

Vasuki sent message to Yudhishtir with those nagas who can reach Indraprasth within a short period with their maya. They met Yudhisthira and offered the tributes to him informing him of Arjun's victory. They gave the Shubh lekha that marked the marriage of Arjun with Rekha and informed the Sandesh of Vasuki.
Yudhisthir  is elated to hear about Arjun's victory and urgently called a meeting with Hismother ,brothers and Draupadi.All of them felt proud of Arjun's victory but are shocked to hear the news of his marriage with Rekha. Draupadi's face became dull and Kunti exclaimed. Marriage again? What is the reason? Naga princess ? She is worried. Yudhisthira explained. Vasuki is not an ordinary chief. He is the previlieged one who is held by Siva  round his neck.He obliged us with alliance. That is great.
Bheem is  miffed. Eldest,it should be the other way  round. We obliged  him .He is defeated not Arjun.
Yudhishter reasoned with him. "Bheem we finally are free from any threat from nagas. Ulupi's father and now Vasuki will support us and Takshak can not do anything. Indraprasth is safe from nagas
. Bheem looked at Panchali's dull face and asked. Why did'nt you extract a promise from him not to marry again?
Draupadi looked at him with pity. Your brother? He will break the promise as soon as he crosses the border of Indra prasth." Every one laughed at the way she said the line.
Sahadev who just entered inside smiled and said. "Panchali,you can not blame my brother. I got information in support of his innocence. He then narrated the story of Rekha's dream,Lavitra's portrait of Arjun,Rekha's Vrat and finally the war that happened between Arjun and Vasuki.
Kunti asked him with surprise "how do you know all this? "
Sahadev replied. Priyamvadha masi sweet talked to the naga chief who brought tributes. He happened to be the brother of Rekha's close friend lavitra who drew the portrait of Bhrata Arjun. He gave all the information.
Nakul teased Bheem. "Bhrata,Thank god you did not go. For ,you do not know how to break the illusion of Vasuki and how to counter Mayastr. Kunti shivered thinking what would have happened if Arjun got into sleep when Vasuki  took him to Patal.
See the benefit of conquering sleep. Bhrata deserves applause. Sahadev praised Arjun and every one agreed.
See the benefit of conquering sleep. I can make love to you throughout the night. ..But I am getting sleepy...Arjun is here to smash that sleep. How could sleep approach Krishnaa without my permission? ...Draupadi reminisced their conversation and felt the absence of her dear husband.
Certainly Arjun is not at fault.
Kunti's voice brought her out of her dream like state. What can my son do if girls are getting his dreams and winning him with Devine help? Kunti indirectly told Draupadi not to blame him for marrying Rekha.Atleast she won't come to Indraprasth. Arjun took care of that at least. Draupadi felt relieved.