Part title

Arya is on top of the world. She got her dream prince as her husband. She is grateful to Gaurima for granting her wish. The short period Arjun spent with her have made her the happiest princess in the world. In two days he will leave Malava as he has to continue his pilgrimage. Arjun gazed at her radiant face that still is shining with new bride splendour. The jasmines she had in her hair brought  him memories of his wife whose lotus fragrance mixed with Jasmine flavour used to make him lose control over himself.
He remembered their first kiss at hastinapur's royal garden,how ecastic Krishnaa was in his arms . How close was that hug that left no place for even the breeze. She used to shiver in bliss at his mere touch.
How  disturbed  she is when she is about to start her year with Eldest!Arjun felt depressed . Why is he not able to say no to the sharing thing.!Arjun's thoughts broke apart with Arya's voice. "Arya, is she that beautiful as I heard from my relations and friends who attended the swayamvar? "
Arjun crossed her. "What did you hear?
That she is the most beautiful woman ever born with great misfortune. Arya answered.
Arjun frowned at her statement. "What misfortune you are saying? "
Arya said. Our people who attended the swayamvar felt that it is her bad luck to face such unusual situation and thereby allowed to be shared among your brothers. "Arjun defended himself". You don't know the reason behind. Vedvyas narrated her previous  birth story. "His words sounded awkward to him as he is the one who told his Madhav that he would never care for  such reasons. Arya boldly said. "Forgive me if I sound blatant  and rude. We live in the present. Past never holds much significance. "Arjun smiled at her. "But I did believe your dream and Gauri Mata's word. "Arya clarified. "But my case is different. A princess falling for the most charming hero of Aryavarth and graced by Gaurimata is a normal thing. It was like RukminiDevi  praying to katyayani and with her blessings attaining Govind. But Yajnaseni has to suppress her heart to meet with the demands of her fate.
Arjun questioned. "What else did you get to know ?it seems many rumours were spread connecting her marriage to us. Arya frankly said. "Yes, I heard that she is gorgeous and even Devine  damsels can not stand before her.
Arya then hesitated.

Arjun said.I am listening. Arya then said . "Please don't think otherwise. My cousins who attended the swayamvar said that The Eldest Pandav looked too old for her. The age gap is widely felt. "
Arjun is awestruck. "Strange thinking. People react in wierdways that he knew but they will scrutinise to this extent, he simply can't believe it.
Arya continued carefully observing  his expressions. "Bheemsen is good but too huge in built.. The princess looked tiny beside him. "Arjun could not even gasp for breath. He then put his point. "But Nakul is strikingly handsome. I hope your cousins did not  comment against him. "Arya smiled. "Of course. He is good looking .but they said that he got feminine beauty. And the youngest one is no match for her as she is too vibrant , energetic and full of life.
Arya stopped and looked at Arjun who could not help but smile as he knew her next word as clear as the sky in Grishma season. "The third pandav matched her  in beauty, complexion and  vibrance. "Arya measured her words carefully and shot. "My cousins felt that you both are made for each other. I request you Lord ,I definitely want to meet the queen of my husband at least once in my lifetime. "Arjun kissed her on her forehead and promised. "You will definitely meet Krishnaa, I promise.                                                        
Arjun reached Srisailam and worshipped the jyotirling of Lord Mallikarjun. He then went to Bharadwajasram and was received with great reverence. "Son of Pandu,you are a great warrior yet you are so humble. You and Vasudev Krishna are born with a purpose ..to establish dharma. May you always be victorious."He blessed Arjun and narrated many stories that made Arjun immensely pleased.Arjun then went to Mahisagarsangam where he met Devine sage Narad and learnt from him the power of river Mahi.He also heard the stories of king Indradyumn who established Indradyumneswar ling and went to Rudra Lok.
From there he went to Manipur, which is ruled by Chitravahan, and whose daughter Chitrangada is vivacious and beautiful.                                                
Draupadi returned to her hut as it is time for her to finish her night meals and catch sleep. Her two sons have slept peacefully with Priyamvadha who derives so much pleasure in nourishing them. Her personal maid Malini stays with her. Draupadi ate very less and  tried to sleep on the grass bed made by Malini. She could not sleep  and came out into the open where the moonlight is showered on the flowers and the whole ambience is dazzling. She wondered what must Arjun be doing at that point of time. As it is informed he left Malava and went towards Manipur. Arjun likes jasmine flowers so much and she stopped having them in her hair. She remembered his words when they went to Gurukul to see Gurumata. "As if  your fragrance is not enough you test me with jasmines also.
Draupadi smiled to herself.Rarely Arjun drops his mask and let his feelings rule over himself. Those were the cherished moments in her life. The way he held her posessively and caressed her face she still feels his touch on her face. Draupadi smoothly touched her tender lips which got the time of their life when he ardently pressed his lips on them. The moment was Devine, the moment was painful as the  scare of separation loomed large in their minds. Still Krishnaa lives with that memory and feels it all over again ..