Part 176

Krishna and Arjun together gifted Pragati a very cute locket chain, cute Payal and small sized stars for ears. Satya wondered where did you get all these made? Arjun said. Secrets should not be revealed.
Panchali made Pragati wear them. The little one looked Devine . Arjun  could not leave her at all. Abhi wanted to gift her something. Panchali gave him two small bangles and he is immensely pleased to gift them to her.
Satya told Arjun. Your daughter will grow up so beautiful and you will find it difficult to select the bride groom. Arjun answered with attitude . Her swayamvar will be the toughest thing to excel and win. It will be more difficult than the fish target. ...
And that night Arjun visited Rekha as is the turn for her. Rekha felt happy and asked Arjun  to teach her Veena. Arjun promised. I will. But not now. I am too busy to concentrate .
Rekha asked. How do you know that I sing well? Arjun smiled. I heard you sing in Kali temple. You really sing well. Rekha said. You should not step into the private moments without permission. Arjun retorted. But the sister of avasuki. I think is in love wth me. Rekha complained. Of course she is. But  she is made to wait too long by you Arjun stood nearest and responded. Ready for any punishment  he submitted himself

Rekha approached him and hugged him with love. Arjun asked with an innocent face. Is this the punishment? Rekha remained silentand let him take her in his arms...

Arjun reached the practice spot. He saw Krishna there. Madhav why did you come this early? He asked with surprise. Just to be with you. He said. They both did yoga together and then Arjun started his practice. It went on by Arjun remembering the Astras with the mantras.
Suddenly Arjun asked Krishna "When do I go to Indra to learn divine Astras ? He promised me at Khandav Dahan. Krishna smiled. Still there is time. Before that you have to please the Adidhanurdhar Shiv also.
Arjun looked at him bewildered. To get his Astra? He questioned.
How could  I do  that? It is too difficult you know.
Krishna is serious. You can ponder over it when the situation actually arrives. You will be forced to do certain things. And I promise  I will  be with you all the time. And I will be with Krishnaa even if you are helpless.
Arjun wondered. This is the second time he is hearing it. Why would he be helpless in Krishnaa's case? He knew more than that Krishna won't tell him any thing if he doesn't want to.

Arjun proceeded to his Shivling and did Abhishek along with Krishna.
Name Bhavaya cha Rudraya cha Namah Sarvamaya cha pasupatayecha Nama ugraya cha Bheemaya cha ...Arjun lost himself in Shankar's all pervading form. After a while both started walking towards the Royal palace.
Arjun tried again to goad Madhav about his statement. But Krishna said. There comes a time when we need external help at a time we  get stuck by our ill fate. Only  God will save us then.more than that don't ask questions. I can't enlighten you and your Krishnaa is my responsibility I repeat. He said with a Devine glow on his face.

As they reached the dining chamber Satya waited for  them. She complained. My lord used to be with you after your practice. Now he seems to miss you even that time. Ridiculous.
Arjun did not reply. His mind is on his Krishnaa. Where is she? What will she get into? And he won't be able to protect ?
. He asked Malini where she is. Malini showed him the inner chamber where she is with Pragati.
Arjun got inside stood at the entrance looked at her who is feeding Pragati. Again the question. What would happen to Krishnaa? He silently turned back and slipped out before she could feel him. He knew her inhibition she feels when she feeds her baby. As he walked out he came across Chitra.She said. Arya we all want to visit your construction Site. Would you take us there? She asked.