Part title

Arjun placed the maiden on ground away from the shore.Lavitra rushed towards Rekha and asked Are you fine? You are not hurt I suppose. Arjun caressed his horse,sweet talked in its ears and turned his attention to the two girls one of whom is staring at him without blinking,the same familiar look he saw umpteen times.
But now he is not in a mood to entertain any kind of advances from any one,He does'nt want to hurt his love,his Krishnaa again.Never.He addressed the girl in an irritated voice. "Why are you walking that close to water? You would have fallen into the flow had I not picked you up. By the way thi is war zone.you roaming here without security? "
As Arjun finished his blasting Rekha's security guards ran there and enquired Lavitra if any mishap happened there. Arjun identified them as naga guards as they are having the emblem of nagas on their headgear. He immediately cornered them and said. "I think you are the followers of the great Vasuki.Now clear this place as early as possible .we held our camp here. He ordered. Rekha got surprised on seeing his attitude.Arjun got on to his horse and is about to start Lavitra  said in a stern voice."Rajkumar Arjun you are dealing with the dearest sister of The Vasuki ,Great Naga chief.You need to be courteous,to say the least.

Arjun raised his eyebrows in surprise. Then he shrugged his shoulders and said. "My sincere advice. Don't roam in the war zone .The war may start very shortly. "Then he galloped on his horse as fast as the wind. Rekha gazed at his disappearing figure not changing her lovelorn expression.                          

Lohitaksh and his demon army started their attack early in the morning and soon they regretted indulging themselves  in a fight with Arjun. All the chief warriors either fled or were killed by Arjun. Lohitaksh became unconscious and his charioteer saved him from Arjun by taking the chariot out of the battlefield.
In the evening at sunset Arjun went to Kali temple and worshipped her and Sankar shiv. As he turned back,he saw the two ladies Rekha and Lavitra enter the temple. Rekha had the same besotted look in her eyes and Arjun is irked . He approached her and said . "I think you came here to look at the Goddess not me. "
There is sarcasm in his words that made Lavitra angry but could not have any effect on Rekha. Lavitra understood that Rekha's attraction for him got changed into obsession. She should find a solution soon. ...
Vasuki got miffed on seeing the state of his soon to be brother in law Lohitaksh. He thought it is high time he should use his illusion on Arjun and win over him.
At midnight he approached Arjun who is sleeping and made him get into deep slumber . He then took him to Patal along with his cot and Gandiv. He could not realise one thing that Arjun vanquished sleep and he realised what is happening. He immediately chanted the mantra that breaks the illusion and freed himself. But he pretended to be asleep as he wanted to know the intension of Vasuki .                             
As soon as they reached Patal Vasuki went towards his royal palace and kept a sleeping Arjun there. To his surprise he saw him  get up and take his Gandiv in hand.
How did you break my illusion? He asked him with anger. Arjun smiled.
My salutations,Best of Nagas. Don't forget I am the desciple of Guru Dron.
Vasuki  warned him. Son of Indra, I won't forget Khandav dahan.I want to teach you a lesson.
Arjun replied. I am ready not to learn but to defend Khandav dahan. I don't need my army even.
To vasuki's surprise Rekha came there and fell at his feet. Brother,please don't be angry with Arjun. I can't see you both fighting  with each other.
Arjun  is  frustrated.His fear turned into reality.She is besotted with him.
He said in a haughty voice. "Please don't come in between. Panduputr Arjun does'nt need protection from you.
Vasuki lifted his sister and blasted . "Do you know about whom you are referring so casually? She is my sister."
Arjun saluted to her. I met her before. He said precisely.
Rekha looked at him lovingly and pleaded with her brother. "I  love him brother. Please cease your rivalry towards him. Arjun remembered Ulupi. History repeated. He thought.one nagakanya is enough to make his fire born sulk at his infidelity ,he does'nt need a second one now.
Arjun clarified his stance. I don't know what she is saying. I definitely want a duel with you and that too at early hours of tomorrow. I am returning to my camp and I wait there for you to meet me in the battle field. "So saying he left with his Gandiv. Vasuki stared at him bewildered. Rekha curled herself at the feet of her brother with tears in her eyes.