Part title

Draupadi felt immensely satisfied,Finally Arjun acknowledged her beauty. Within a moment,it dawned on her,Arjun just praised her beauty but did not confess his love for her,like Bheem did. 
She got annoyed So he won't be transparent about his feelings towards her.But she is the fire born ,She will definitely try her best to make him admit but she is still unsure about the extent of his love for her.
Arjun already moved away from her into the open space and stretched his hands feeling the tranquility and ambience of the moment.Draupadi walked up to him.
Arjun side glanced her and said. "Superb arrangement by father Drupad,I just love this boat ride that too in moonlight.  He was thrilled to the maximum "
. Draupadi made a face and remarked "Thank god Father can make you fall in love with at least something in Kampilya.Otherwise all his hard work must have gone waste."
Arjun understood the smirk and the inner meaning and smiled his bewitching smile."Why do you say so?There are so many I love in Kampilya, he stopped looking into her lotus eyes waiting in anticipation.       
He continued."You know I loved the technique and arrange ment of the Fish target,I loved that horse Pavan which tested my ability to win wild beings. "
Draupadi bit her lower lip controlling her anger .  She looked into his hazel eyes .Arjun standing so near to her in such a wonderful atmosphere itself is making her week and forget herself.She widened her eyes and gazed into his beautiful face which is half covered by those silky locks. 
Arjun felt the gaze so deep and filled with her pure love . For once he could not resist the temptation of admitting before her ,his true feelings.With  so much effort,he controlled himself.     
Would you like to sit and relax? Satya and Madhav may take more time Relax a bit. You have to go through the ceremony still two more days." His compassionate voice made Draupadi loose her cool and the fire born burst out as a bewildered Arjun looked on.