Part title

Marriage of Kalindi with Krishna was celebrated with grandeure. Kunti got tears rolling down from her eyes. She took Devaki's hands into her hand and placed it on her eyes. She did not speak anything. Devaki understood how overwhelming Kunti's emotions are to witness Krishna's marriage before her eyes.
People of Indraprasth shouted in joy and showered flowers in God incarnate and his new bride.
Next day itself Pandavas have to bid farewell to Krishna and others.

Arjun asked Subhadra to take care of herself and their son properly, Subhadra said. Promise me you will come to Dwaraka after your war. Don't you want to see your son as soon as he is born?
Arjun  replied with a smile. Why not?But I prefer my son  jumping into my mother's arms at Indraprasth. She is too excited to hold her  grandson  as he is specially her niece's gift to her.
Subhadra felt happy. You are right. If I bring him here  he will get the blessings of everyone including his  Jyeshth mata.is'nt it? She asked.
Exactly Subhadra.She is also excited to meet him.Arjun felt relieved. He convinced Subhadra to come to Indraprasth. Krishna smiled. Parth,you are too clever with words. You cajoled my innocent sister to come here with the baby. That way you can reach Indraprasth directly after war,He winked at Arjun.And to your fire born.
Arjun laughed. I am learning how to manage in crisis and you are my inspiration...
The night before Arjun's departure,Draupadi decided not to show her displeasure over  his war expedition. She wanted to make it a special night for them so that they can spend their days reminiscing the sweet memories. She specially wore the white dress that he likes so much. Her hair was let lose with jasmines adorning half of her tresses . She removed her ornaments except her nose ring. When Arjun came he swooned over her breath taking beauty. He could'nt wait to take her into his arms. Now this is the perfect way to make me surrender before you Krishnaa,  Too clever of you I can't even think of war .He kissed her on her shoulders and proceeded to take her lips.
Draupadi smiled at his impatience and responded with equal passion.Krishnaa I will send Bhrata Bheem to tackle nagas. Here I have more important things to take care of. Arjun whispered in his husky voice
Draupadi laughed heartily. It sounded like the melody of multiple veenas .
She took his curly haired  head on her lap and looked into his hazel eyes. Promise? She asked intensely.
Arjun clasped her waist and said I promise. Both of them knew that it is not possible .The eternal lovers melted into the river of passion sinking deep inside without any hurdles and with Devine love shining through every gesture,every touch and every eye lock.Arjun 's poetic heart surrendered to his goddess of beauty who is born for him ,lives in him and loves him with every breath she takes...
Kunti blessed Arjun placing her hand on his head. May you be victorious my son,May the prediction at the time of your birth hold true. Return soon my son,We can't live without you. She said.
Arjun hugged her and said.Take care of your  health. Don't worry. I will surely return soon.
Yuthishtir blessed and warned him. Be careful. They are nagas they create illusions. May you be victorious.
Bheem is miffed. Arjun,I told you I will tackle them. Oratleast I would have accompanied you.
Arjun assured him.When we go to defeat Jarasanth I won't take part in any thing. I will leave it solely on you. And I know you will smash him. Bheem felt elated.
Nakul expressed his concern. Last time you went you married four times. Now how many you will do I am concerned. I would have shared the burden.
Every one laughed at his words. Sahadev teased him. Always think of maidens but you are not made for that. Especially when Bhrata Arjun stands there.
Kunti scolded them. Don't say such things. Enough of marriages. Phalgun be alert of girls. She warned him.
Arjun glanced smilingly at Panchali who is feeling discomfort on listening to the ongoing conversation. She looked at him conveying her fear and he responded by nodding his head  promising her of his loyalty and commitment.
Draupadi did Veer Tilak and wished him success. May our goddess Durga make your path victorious,she said...
Arjun reached the borders of Sindhustan and immediately sent his envoy to Lohitaksh,the demon king.

His message was precise.Release our ships and our people by tomorrow evening.otherwise bear the consequences. The demon king was furious.He never received such careless regardless message in his lifetime. Vasuki is right. The third Pandav is arrogant,pampered and  disrespectful. But he is afraid of his prowess which is world famous. He wanted to consult Vasuki about the step they have to take.so he asked Arjun's envoy to wait till next day morning for their reply. He is also worried about his fiancee Nagarekha staying near Kali temple now nearer to Arjun'scamp.

Vasuki said he will come at night and he is waiting for him. Nagarekha finished her evening worship and is returning back to her camp with Lavitra. She is walking by the lake with Prasad in her hand and suddenly a white horse galloped towards her making her lose her balance and fall towards the lake leaving an astonished lavitra gasp in fear. As she is about to fall into the water she is pulled up by two strong arms and made her sit on the horse. Rekha closed her eyes in fear and could open them when she sensed that the horse came to a halt.She saw before her eyes the hazel eyes that haunted her in her dreams,the curly hair and slightly arrogant looking handsome warrior looking into her eyes.Her portrait came to life.