Part title

What happened?why are you looking lost? Satya asked Draupadi after they reached the shore.
Krishna who is walking behind, asked the same question to Arjun.   
Nothing ,Just tired a bit ."Draupadi  said in a low voice.
Arjun shrugged his shoulders and  Krishna understood. 
After the princess went inside, Satya left for her chamber. 
The two friends walked towards the garden,and sat on the bench.
Now tell me What happened.Why was krishnaa looking depressed?  What did you say?  "Krishna asked anxiously.  Arjun said precisely.  "The Truth"
And what is that truth,that hurt my sakhi that much? 
Krishna placed his hand on his shoulder."Parth, I told you to make her moment memorable and you did your own thing? " Arjun retorted sharply "Madhav,  what do you expect me to say ? The false truth that I  want to go against the division of Krishna,when the truth is I never wanted to go against  my Eldest,not even for Krishnaa."
Arjun's voice became sad."I know Madhav.I did injustice to her by being loyal to my family.But  could never have bore the dissatisfaction of my brother and displeasure of my mother. I incurred sin by making Krishnaa suffer.I am ready to punish myself by moving away from her on some pretext or other.You know Maharaj Drupad wanted me to check his boarders and see if the security is enough or not.He also wanted me to give basic training to the soldiers on being able to counter attack the enemy even if unprepared.  I will leave in the early hours tomorrow.  Dhrisht and Satyaki will accompany me.  "
Krishna patted his back."Dont worry Parth,I will reach you later after meeting your uncle Vidur who is coming tomorrow to invite you all for Hastinapur.    Now go to sleep peacefully. I know Krishnaa.She will definitely understand you because she loves you so much. "
Arjun looked into his Madhav's lotus eyes and said, I hope so Madhav.