Part title

The royal lunch on that day displayed Drupad's  lavishness and generosity as many Brahmins and common people were donated to their heart fill .  Drupad's guest kings personally met pandavas and expressed their solidarity and support.  They were all wonder struck  on seeing Arjun,who they thought has no parallel  either in valour or in charm.  Above all they are too pleased to meet krishna vaasudev,the architect of the future glory of Aaryaavarth and of course paandavaas.  The day was hectic with Arjun getting busy with  his interaction with  the guest kings and also  people from all walks of life.Draupadi immensely enjoyed being his partner,standing beside him in his moment of glory.Suddenly she got depressed thinking about the short time left to be with him.Why could she not entitled to enjoy with her husband like every newly married would.  Arjun Certainly won't find any time to spend exclusively with her like the others did.
She won't get him whom she yearns to be with ,while others will get ample time to spend with her.  
Krishna understood her pain.  He went to her and whispered "Don't worry sakhi,Parth will certainly be with you  evening onwards  I promise.
Draupadi looked at him with gratitude.  Arjun heard his name and looked intrigued.
He knew his friend is up to some plan and it is connected with his wife.