Part title

Draupadi raised her eyes to grasp the essence of Arjun's confession as she is still not sure of his genuine love keeping in mind his sense of humour and attitude that she very well understood through his encounters with Satya.But to her delight his eyes  are portraying  the feeling of love and care that she  waited to see  as only that love can redeem her of her frustration of not solely belonging to him and him only.
Two of them get struck in the ocean of mutual love..the silence around them barring the sound of water made them lost in their life's most cherished moment . 
Arjun got back from his blissful surrender before his beloved.He looked into her lotus eyes which still has tears shining in the rays of the moon.He took her hand into his  and said in his soft but firm voice.  "Now don't ever think that I won't care for you.  You are my most prized possession  ,there is nothing more valuable for me, do believe me krishnaa,  His plea ,his genuine admission above all his presence infused new energy and brought back life into her whole being "She looked at her hand in his,tall and tender fingers clasping her delicate palm making her feel secure.
Draupadi took his hand and placed her cheek on that.She is the owner of that hand ,which can exhibit seemingly impossible targets look like child play.    How secure she felt ,enjoying his worshipping looks towards her beauty  far away from restrictions,duties obligations...She looked at him as if it was the final moment of togetherness.  Not even blinking her eyes lest he will vanish from her sight. Draupadi lovingly touched the ring on his finger,presented by her father with so much affection." it is a token of my father'slove for you."She admitted.
And yours ?.Arjun questioned her instantly,with a naughty glint in his eyes.Draupadi blushed  and turned her face away to hide her face ,arranging her hair which is flying  high like her unsuppressed love and desire for Arjun.