Part title

Arjun 's face became serious. "If you remember I was passionate to win a certain fire born princess and emerged victorious. "He said without leaving her ,still holding her close. Draupadi frowned. "Yes,I very well remember. And you allowed her to be shared among your brothers ,without remorse. "Her words displayed her suppressed fury over the unforgettable incident in her life. Arjun's face turned grim. He immediately recovered from the pain caused by her words and drew her close despite her resistance. "Yes,I am the culprit. "He admitted patiently. Then his face glowed with the smile that caused surprise to Draupadi. Why did he take her straight barb that casual? What is he upto? She wondered at his changed attitude. Arjun pressed her lower lip with his fore finger intensely looking into her eyes."See Krishnaa,how beautiful your lips are, you should speak loving words with romantic feel to your beloved husband. But not such harsh words. Now onwards I wait to hear sweet words from your luscious lips. "
Having said so Arjun smiled at her and went out leaving Draupadi stand still with bewilderment.
What happened to Arjun that his whole attitude changed? Years back he used to withdraw himself into a shell even when she exposed her feelings for him. Now he is so expressive and forthcoming.May be he is now so confident of his irresistible charm that made the best of maidens besotted with him and offer themselves. But let him realise she is not like them. By the time  she came out every one is running here and there . Subhadra came and sat in the bride's chair . She is beautiful and glowing with her new bride splendour.
Arjun is standing beside her ,talking to the guests with his inimitable charming  smile. Draupadi. Could not cast her looks on them together. She just can not bear to see him with another . How painful it is to see him with Subhadra all her life? Priyamvada  observed Draupadi who is looking out of mood. She approached her and asked. "What happened? Are you fine? "Draupadi  smiled  but it can not convince  Priyamvada
. She took her away from the crowd and said. "Princess, if you want you go to your chamber and rest for a while. I will tell Maharani Kunti you went to change your dress. "Draupadi felt grateful and left for her chamber. Subhadra and Arjun got the blessings of the guests. Kunti called Priyamvada and asked her . "Where is Bahu? Priyamvada answered. "She will come again. Went to her chamber "
. Kunti understood Draupadi's state.
Subhadra asked Arjun. "Where is your queen? I saw her only once here, then she is not seen. "Arjun looked around but could not see her. He was worried . But he could not go and find out right then.
You know I spent four hours on myself to look beautiful today. But after seeing your queen look ravishingly beautiful without ornaments and make up I realised why every one can't stop praising her beauty.
Subhadra's honest confession made Arjun feel happy. Vijaya came to Subhadra and said. "Let us go to Panchali 's palace. It is nearer. You can relax and we will come along with her. "
Subhadra agreed. "Yes. I want to remove all these . Won't look proper for dinner . "
Jalandhara also joined them. They took kunti's permission to go.
Draupadi is  shocked to see Subhadra there. She politely invited them inside.

"are you not well? "Vijaya asked anxiously. Draupadi assured her. "Nothing like that, I was there all through the afternoon looking after the arrangements.A little bit tired. That's all. "
Jalandhara said . I know my Arya . He will just go on making one sweet after the other ,he won't even relax a bit. I  escape all that on the pretext of headache. I can't get along with such heavy work. Jalandhara complained about Bheem. Every one laughed. Subhadra stared at Panchali as that is the first instance she can have a look at her breath taking beauty that close. Vijaya observed that and smilingly said. "When we  were new here we also stared like you. Now we got used to her beauty,."Draupadi was embarrassed.
Enough of  meVijaya. Her husband abducted her unable to get over her charm. That itself proves subhadra's charm. She said with a smile.
Draupadi's words made Subhadra feel shy. Vijaya asked Draupadi."Subhadra wanted to change.But her dresses are there in Bharata Arjun's mansion .now it is not possible to go now no ? "
Draupadi thought for a while. She went inside and opened her cupboard. She brought out a beautiful blue coloured sary with shining ear rings and haar,which was presented to her by Arjun when he returned after conquering Kamrup desh. They were given to him by yakshas when he conquered them.She did not wear them as she never got an opportunity to be with him. She dreamt of wearing them after he comes back from pilgrimage. But he broke her dream by bringing Subhadra.Draupadi composed herself and gave them to Subhadra . She  said. "These are my best wishes to you. Wear them..."
Arjun is desparately waiting for both his wives. He was afraid considering Draupadi's bad mood .she must have been upset seeing Subhadra there. Finally they came. Arjun stared at Subhadra . He immediately identified the ornaments dress . Twelve years back he presented them to Krishnaa with so much love. And she gave them to Subhadra? Arjun's face flushed with anger. He looked at Draupadi who is looking at him triumphantly.
On seeing Arjun's face she got scared. She saw so much hurt in his eyes which gave her solace but at the same time she could not see him that upset. ...
The dinner was finished. Every one lauded the tasty food served with so much hospitality. Kunti felt too happy to see the attention Arjun got even after twelve years ,moving away from Indraprasth. Subhadra was too tired and immediately got back to her chamber with her maids. Arjun stayed back and  enjoyed chit chatting with all his brothers.
Kunti left as she could not stay awake due to her health.she reminded Priyamvada that Draupadi is still there supervising the arrangements for next day's Pooja and grand lunch that follows.
All the brothers got  tired and  retired to their chamber except Arjun. Bheem who worked very hard all the day  could not stay further. He reminded Arjun to escort Draupadi to her mansion.
. Priyamvada came out and informed  Arjun  that she is going and Draupadi will come in a short while.
As Draupadi came out she saw Arjun waiting for her. She was surprised. She thought Bheem must be waiting for her as usual. "Why did you stay back? Your Subhadra will feel bad if you go late. "Draupadi said and started walking herself with out waiting for Arjun. She is already sleepy and tired and in no mood to argue with Arjun. Her chamber is not far away and the maids and guards are still there to help.
Arjun silently followed her into the garden path . He is too angry with her for giving away his first ever gift to Subhadra and showing her reluctance. As he is thinking and trying to control himself,Draupadi stumbled as usual and is about to fall. Arjun caught her from behind and  remarked. "Old habits would not go that fast. "
Draupadi answered him sharply. "I never felleven once in these twelve years. "
Arjun stopped her in the middle of the garden. The moonlight is falling on their faces and enhancing their beauty. Arjun placed his hand round her waist and brought her closer. Draupadi tried to free herself in vain. "What did you want to prove by giving away my gift to Subhadra? "Arjun posed the question not in a soft way.
"It was of no use to me now. "Draupadi replied boldly.
Arjun looked into her lotus eyes which are filled with hurt and anger. Still he could feel her love for  him and he ran his finger over her face . He hugged her closely and whispered in his husky tone. "You know I like to win wars. I am used to get victory only. Whether it is battlefield or the field of love and romance. "
Draupadi felt his closeness intoxicating. Her inner conscience is asking her to offer her self to him who is looking like the epitome of manhood.But her outer conscience is preventing her asking her to prove her victory over him. Arjun looked into her eyes which are the mirrors that display her intense love overshadowed by her hurt and pride.
He remembered his Madhav's words. Some times aggressive expression of love helps rather than soft exhibition.
Arjun inhaled the fragrance of her jasmines and commented ."Too beautiful Krishnaa,like a Devine song of melody,like a beautiful Nritya bhangima,(dance position) You are simply awesome. "
He praised her beauty like a poet and bent forward. Draupadi made a final effort to make her point before him. "I hate you Arjun,"She said with tears in her eyes. "Say it again. Twelve years I waited to hear my name from your lips which say it so nicely.."
I hate you Arjun,Yajnaseni repeated. Arjun closed her lips with his.feeling her inherent love suppressed by anger but could not escape his soul that always is connected to her soul.