Part. 181

Why did she get that dream? Arjun asked Krishna when he came to his practice place the next morning. They finished worship of  Shiva  and  relaxingly walking towards royal mansion. Krishna taunted Arjun. You first stop your midnight visits. Disturbed sleep always results in bad dreams.
Arjun smirked. I am seriously asking a question. Krishna replied . And I gave the answer.
Arjun desperately persuaded him. I know you will never reveal anything if you don't want to. But still I am asking you Is there any indication towards any future incident hidden in her dream?

Krishna smiled. You know Parth, you are an expert at asking questions. Since childhood. Grandfather and Gurudron answered to the best of their ability. Now it is my turn I feel.
Arjun asked. Is that the answer for my question? There is a bit of sarcasm in his tone.
Krishna answered. Dreams are the result of the inner vibrations caused by our thoughts. They may become true or not,time only will tell. It is sheer waste of time to ponder over such things. You better concentrate on your present rather than future. Actually we promised our ladies that we will take them over to outskirts. But due to your late midnight  visits  every plan had become upset.
Arjun's face turned red. What do you want me to do? My visit to Krishnaa has nothing to do with our programme. I can still arrange everything and make it happen.krishna patted him on his shoulder. That should be the spirit. And Parth,forget about dreams and romance. Let us arrange the trip. ...

The trip to outskirts happened two hours late than the actually proposed time. Every one did breakfast and The cooks were ordered to immediately go there and make lunch preparations. The chariots  got ready and the children are excited. Abhi jumped from one chariot to another making Subhadra angry.
Panchali first refused to go but Gandhari did not agree. Kunti and me are also coming. We will look after Pragati. Go and get ready. She ordered.
Satya as usual planned so much. She decided a dress code for them. Krishna's queens should wear dark red and The wifes of Pandavas should wear green.She gave an exception to Kunti,Ptiyamvada and Gandhari. She asked the men also to follow dress code and started. Arjun you should wear..
Arjun stopped her in the middle and warned. You know Satya. Doing this much is great in our busy schedule. Don't ask anything more. Krishna convinced her. Satya dear, I wear yellow only and Parth wears white.So please try to understand. Satya relented and became busy with the ladies. Every one is ready to get into the chariots. The king,Grand Father and Maharaj Drupad stayed back.
Arjun came on horseback to finally check the proceedings. Krishna is still in conversation with Satya who alighted into a chariot. Now Madhav,stop showering your love totally on her and go to Rukmini Didi who is waiting for...
Subhadra, Satya completed his sentence.
Satya retorted. Arjun you better go and check your wives who are making delay . Everyone arrived except Subhadra and Draupadi. Arjun saw Subhadra coming with Abhi, who is holding his toybow. She complained. Just when I am ascending with Rukmini Bhabhi Abhi ran inside and started searching for this bow. He placed it in Bua's chamber yesterday and forgot. We went there and brought it.I am vexed he is so obsessed with the bow.

Arjun lifted Abhi and kissed him . Don't ever part with your bow. You are my son. He said proudly.
Subhadra threw her hands in despair. Arjun laughed and lead  her to Rukmini's chariot. Krishna gave Abhi to Rukmini and asked in a soft tone. Is everything fine here? You need something? Rukmini smiled at him and answered. Nothing Swami,you take care of others.
As they returned back Arjun told Krishna. Satya should learn so much from Rukmini Didi. Don't you feel so? Krishna replied . Parth Rukmini is a lake without any tides or waves. Satya is like a waterfall. I need both to quench my thirst.
Arjun folded his hands .You should be given the title of ' Guru Of Love and Romance." It suits you.
Krishna laughed. To some extent you have become my successor. You also became the best in exploring 'Love and Romance." Arjun wanted to answer but his eyes got struck on the most beautiful lady arriving with Pragati in her hands and Kirti walking by her side.
She wore Green silk Saree with  simple red border and red choli with beautiful work. Her long single Plait hung down her hips tilting this side and that . She wore a thin golden harem round her waist that has small red pearls hanging from it. Her Mang ka Teeka enhanced her beauty and the nose ring just perfect..Krishna alerted Arjun. Now don't swoon over my Sakhi you know six of your other wives are glaring at you and her in turns. Look at your Alli Rani. Krishna signalled at Alli who  is with Rekha in the chariot and herself mesmerised on seeing the queen ,but carefully observing the expression of Arjun.
Panchali felt elated on seeing the besotted expression on the face of her coveted husband a rarity of sorts as Arjun never reveals his feelings for her in public. Arjun averted his gaze and lifted Kirti into the chariot. Panchali gave Pragati  to Satya and got in.Arjun went to Alli and Rekha and enquired. Is everything fine? He chatted with them briefly and made them satisfied. Then he moved to Ulupi and Chitra smiling at Krishna who is also doing the same attending all his wives. Chitra asked him lovingly. Shall I come with you on horseback?
Arjun threw his winning smile and said. Of course why not? But it is too hot outside. Your face will become dull by the time we reach there. Chitra instantly agreed. Fine. I will come in the chariot only.
Arjun then went to Prativindhya,Sutasom Satanik And Srutasen who are bent upon coming on horse back under the guidance of Nakul who had Karen's with him.
Ulupi smiled at his smartness and winked as her charming husband smiled in return with his eyes. Arya sat with Kunti who loved her the most. Gandhari and  Bhanumati sat together.
Arjun enquired . Jyesht Mata Are you comfortable? Gandhari placed her hand on his head and softened his curls. Phalgun, why don't you come with Bahu ? Get into her chariot. Arjun laughed at her undaunted concern for him and his Krishnaa. Bhanumati wondered How could anyone look so endearing while laughing with fully opened mouth!
Arjun avoided her admring gaze and returned to krishna.As he is fixing his Gandiv on the horseback with the quivers,Satya commented. Arjun, what necessity is there for your Gandiv? You are in your own kingdom.
Sahadev who just arrived with his wife replied. Satya Didi, He can't bear to part from it even for a moment. He may live without his wives but not without Gandiv.