Part title

After lunch Kunti called all her five sons to her chamber and told them about Narad's instruction regarding their marital life. She also  explained the consequences and the punishment if any brother falters in following the rules. She told them that the cycle will begin with Yudhishtir after they establish their Kingdom. She said that she expect them to follow it with commitment and dedication without causing inconvenience to Draupadi.
Arjun now understood the reason for Draupadi's agony. Finally the moment of trial begins. It demands more from her than any one else. How could he pacify her with what face he would discuss it?  He is the reason for her turmoil. Arjun wondered how could Draupadi manage herself without getting hurt. He thought of his Madhav. Only he could support her and revive her confidence.
Just then a messenger from Dwaraka came and informed Arjun that Krishna had started from Dwaraka and would meet him on their journey to Khandav prasth. Arjun got immense relief. The saviour is arriving. He will look after every thing including his Sakhi.                                         
The meeting commenced and ended with already known conclusion. Yudhishtir readily accepted Khandav Prasth  and Bheem tried to protest but Arjun signalled not to. The blind king called Arjun and said ."Hastinapur needs you Arjun, but we are helpless. "Arjun said "I understand.

Their journey will start after two days. Both Arjun and Draupadi  wanted to leave as early as possible.They nourished the same desire. To meet Krishna their friend,philosopher and guide. 

Grand father Bheeshm restricted every one to enter his chamber for the next twenty four hours. He was shattered at the drastic turn of events. His dream to keep unity among Kauravas and Pandavas remained a dream only. More than that the injustice done to Pandavas by offering them Khandav prasth made him a culprit before his own eyes.
What answer would he give Pandu when he meets him in heaven after his death?Hastinapur which got strengthened by the valour of Arjun can not have him as its protector. He kept his hand over his eyes and brooding over  his misfortune. He heard the footsteps of some one and shouted "Dwarpalak, Did I not tell you not to allow any one...he stopped in the middle as he could very well recognise  with instinct who is approaching him. His dearest Arjun. The apple of his eye. He came to the couch and sat so close to his pitamah and took away his hand from his eyes. "Pitamah, don't you come with us?I won't leave you with  these people. I promise you I will see to it that you will  be provided with every thing that you are used to in Hastinapur. "Arjun's voice choked with emotion and he  hugged him just like he used to do in his childhood. Bheeshm had tears in his eyes. No one has come this close to him in his long tiresome years of life.Ever since Arjun came into his life ,the void in his heart for lack of his own family  has filled up. The well behaved, good looking , warrior par excellence made Bheeshm proud of him and he cherished  the dream of spending the last phase of his life under his shade. But like always his destiny laughed at him by making him tied up to Hastinapur due to his pledge. Both of them got up and composed themselves.
Bheeshm caressed Arjun's locks and said with a smile. "I will be waiting to hear the good news that you made a heaven out of the barren Khandav. "Arjun smiled back. "And what will be my gift? "Bheeshm assured him. "I will come there and spend time with you. "Arjun's eyes sparkled with delight.
Just then Priyamvada and Draupadi came with so much difficulty as dwarpalak did not let them in due to Bheeshma's order. Draupadi did Pranam and watched her husband posessively lying down on his lap and Bheeshm  smoothening his hair with great affection. She did Pranam and offered pitamah  special khichdi sent by Kunti.
Priyamvada asked Arjun to take the princess back to her chamber as she has to look after preparations for their journey and left. Draupadi served Bheeshm and gave him his medicine. She felt bad to leave him back with arrogant Duryodhan . Arjun must be feeling bad as he is so attached to him. She thought.
As it is already late Bheeshm asked Arjun to take back Draupadi and come again. Draupadi walked ahead indicating her disdain. Arjun followed her through the garden path and observed  if there are any obstacles in her way. As expected Draupadi stumbled  on her way. The dark ness of night as it is Amavasya caused effect and inspite of sufficient lighting she almost fell. Arjun gathered her in his arms and softly caressed her locks. "As usual can't walk properly no? Not good always to be in your own world. "Arjun's words made her miffed. "I don't have my own world. Whatever is there belonged to you five.
She shot back.and tried to release herself.Arjun stopped her and pleaded with her. "Krishnaa, don't lose hope. Believe in yourself .otherwise life will become severely painful.